Football
Sponsored by

* * Dallas Cowboys * *

2,077,516 Views | 29546 Replies | Last: 9 hrs ago by Assassin
Assassin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
dem bumbaclot Eagles get a tre. 14-9... who knows
BearForce
That's our favorite Eagles QB

Assassin
BearForce said:

That's our favorite Eagles QB

Aaron Rogers or Drew Brees would not be able to control their drool right about then
Assassin
ouch. Eagles failed on 4th at midfield.13:30 left, down 8
Assassin
Wentz is completing a lot of passes to Interference. Cant find his number on the roster though
Assassin
Wince
BearForce
Assassin said:

Wentz is completing a lot of passes to Interference. Cant find his number on the roster though

Dont you see him...he is lined up right next to Interception.
Assassin
BearForce said:

Assassin said:

Dont you see him...he is lined up right next to Interception.
Oh, there he is. The I's have it
Assassin
How in the world do you miss Dallas Goedert like that? And why didnt he take the 3 now so they would at least have a chance
On Facebook at Memories of...
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
BearForce
Assassin said:

How in the world do you miss Dallas Goedert like that? And why didnt he take the 3 now so they would at least have a chance

Philly has perfected the tank job with their franchise QB...brilliant.
Assassin
ouch. Now Interference is playing for the other guys
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
Assassin
Philly fans are gonna be pushing for a new QB in the draft!
Assassin
Why did Pederson not go for the 3? Mike McCarthy mathematics
Assassin
Goedert is one hell of a weapon. 260 TE that can move!
Assassin
I disagree. You take the 3
=======================
ESPN's win probability model leaned toward going for it on the Eagles' 4th-and-4, as Doug Pederson did, with 8:40 left in the game. WP go: 7.6% WP kick: 7.0% One thing to remember: if you are down 8 points, you might be down one score. But you also might be down two scores. And that's just to get to a tie.

Seth Walder, ESPN Analytics4m ago
Assassin
thats it.

Where does that leave us BF? Still ahead of the Eaglettes?
BearForce
Assassin said:

thats it.

Where does that leave us BF? Still ahead of the Eaglettes?

Yep
BearForce
You know, I just now figured out why Philly did the trade with us for us to get Badass...to soften Jerry up for a trade up this year for their next QB
BearForce
OMG

Assassin

=== my trades - Dolphins must really want Parsons, cause they got robbed

BTW - that is not what the trade showed. No 1s when it was offered

BearForce
Assassin said:

TE in the first round? Jarwin and Schultz?
Assassin
BearForce said:

Assassin said:

I am coming around on Pitts as a top TE. Improvement on either of those guys. And I got my OT of the future in Cosmi plus a potential starting CB in Asante Samuel plus that extra WR we were talking about the other day - SMUs Robertson in the 6th. All for the price of the #4

Cosmi is tall at 6'7 so better suited for OT but he might allow us to rotate someone else inside so he could be on the field from Day 1.

Pro Football Focus has Florida State junior DB Asante Samuel as the highest-graded coverage defender when working from the slot. Samuel sits at the top with a 90.4, while the next-best slot defender comes in at just 81.9. Samuel's smooth hips and ball-hawk nature have made him an absolute menace.

Reggie Roberson ran a 4.28 and a bunch of 4.3s. Had a foot injury last year that has held him back a bit but to get him in the 6th, is a great deal
BearForce
Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

I am coming around on Pitts as a top TE. Improvement on either of those guys. And I got my OT of the future in Cosmi plus a potential starting CB in Asante Samuel plus that extra WR we were talking about the other day - SMUs Robertson in the 6th. All for the price of the #4

Cosmi is tall at 6'7 so better suited for OT but he might allow us to rotate someone else inside so he could be on the field from Day 1.

Pro Football Focus has Florida State junior DB Asante Samuel as the highest-graded coverage defender when working from the slot. Samuel sits at the top with a 90.4, while the next-best slot defender comes in at just 81.9. Samuel's smooth hips and ball-hawk nature have made him an absolute menace.

Reggie Roberson ran a 4.28 and a bunch of 4.3s. Had a foot injury last year that has held him back a bit but to get him in the 6th, is a great deal

No TE early and you need an outside CB and Samuel aint it
Assassin
BearForce said:

Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

Reggie Roberson ran a 4.28 and a bunch of 4.3s. Had a foot injury last year that has held him back a bit but to get him in the 6th, is a great dea

No TE early and you need an outside CB and Samuel aint it
NoTEd!
Assassin
btw - not too sure about Caleb Farley at 4. Some Virginia Tech folks came on the Athletic and said he WAS NOT all that he was hyped up to be. If I am using a Top 5 pick, I want as sure a thing as I can get. You would think that the Tech folks would be all high and mighty about him

Let me add - when the Cowboys call me about him, I am gonna be honest
BearForce
Assassin said:

btw - not too sure about Caleb Farley at 4. Some Virginia Tech folks came on the Athletic and said he WAS NOT all that he was hyped up to be. If I am using a Top 5 pick, I want as sure a thing as I can get. You would think that the Tech folks would be all high and mighty about him

Im trading out of 4 no matter what...no sure thing there
Assassin
CBS mock has us taking an Edge guy
Kwity Paye DL
MICHIGAN SR 6'4" / 272 LBS
PROJECTED TEAM
Dallas
PROSPECT RNK
49th
POSITION RNK
4th

Even if the Cowboys re-sign Aldon Smith in the offseason, the team could use more pass-rushing amperage. Paye is a heavy but twitched up defensive lineman.
=============
https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/news/2021-nfl-mock-draft-panthers-pick-zach-wilson-at-no-7-patriots-add-dynamic-tight-end-for-cam-newton/
BearForce
Assassin said:

CBS mock has us taking an Edge guy
Kwity Paye DL
MICHIGAN SR 6'4" / 272 LBS
PROJECTED TEAM
Dallas
PROSPECT RNK
49th
POSITION RNK
4th

Even if the Cowboys re-sign Aldon Smith in the offseason, the team could use more pass-rushing amperage. Paye is a heavy but twitched up defensive lineman.
=============
https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/news/2021-nfl-mock-draft-panthers-pick-zach-wilson-at-no-7-patriots-add-dynamic-tight-end-for-cam-newton/

I have seen him pop up recently...i need to watch him.
Assassin
BearForce said:

Assassin said:

=============
I have seen him pop up recently...i need to watch him.
what we are seeing in the mocks is that after Lawrence, Fields and Sewell, not a lot of consensus

Maybe a 'beauty in the eye of the beholder' draft?
Assassin
so, assume we love to the Ravens and Cincy loses to Miami. We then play Cincy after that. We draftnuts hope that we lose. Assuming then that we have the same record of wins and losses Their SoS is higher than ours so that would give us the better pick. However, they also have a tie. how does that fit in?
BearForce
Assassin said:

so, assume we love to the Ravens and Cincy loses to Miami. We then play Cincy after that. We draftnuts hope that we lose. Assuming then that we have the same record of wins and losses Their SoS is higher than ours so that would give us the better pick. However, they also have a tie. how does that fit in?

If we have the same number of wins then they get the higher pick.
Assassin
BearForce said:

Assassin said:

so, assume we love to the Ravens and Cincy loses to Miami. We then play Cincy after that. We draftnuts hope that we lose. Assuming then that we have the same record of wins and losses Their SoS is higher than ours so that would give us the better pick. However, they also have a tie. how does that fit in?\
If we have the same number of wins then they get the higher pick.
what is we dont end up playing the same number of games due to Covid?
Assassin
PFN https://www.profootballnetwork.com/2021-nfl-mock-draft-tony-pauline-december/

4) Dallas Cowboys: Patrick Surtain II, CB, Alabama

The Cowboys could take a quarterback at this spot, but corner is also a huge need.
============
With Sewell sitting there.... I would not be a happy camper
Assassin
NBC Sports https://www.nbcsports.com/chicago/bears/nfl-mock-draft-2021

Micah Parsons

Dallas' roster is full of individually talented players, yet, somehow their execution and chemistry on the field is disjointed and rudderless. Parsons' enormous talent is matched by an intense focus and willingness to do what it takes to be a winner. Having opted out this college season, its possible that Penn State's dismal record (1-5) could be tied to his absence from the team. An exceptional athlete with sideline to sideline speed, Parsons is a sure tackler who's physical presence impacts plays routinely. A true three-down linebacker, Parsons has the potential to be a day one starter for Dallas and make its linebacking unit the best in the NFL.
Assassin
Pro Football Network thinking outside the box:

4. Dallas Cowboys: Zach Wilson, QB, BYU
The first surprise of this 2021 3 round NFL mock draft, Zach Wilson makes his way to Jerry World. Despite the Cowboys already possessing an elite quarterback, it's hard to ignore the combination of Dak Prescott's injury, how far the two parties were in contract talks last season, and the Cowboys sitting in a position to take one of the top quarterbacks in college football this season. I believe paying Dak Prescott is the only correct choice, but I wouldn't put it past the Cowboys to make a business decision like this.
Wilson possesses an above-average arm with impressive ball placement down the field. He uses his natural athletic ability to create plays out of structure and push the ball down the field. This selection would also help Jerry Jones save face by not forcing him to give Prescott a mega-extension that he avoided last year. Considering how poorly Dallas' needs match the 2021 NFL Draft class' positional strengths, this could become a real possibility.
https://www.profootballnetwork.com/2021-nfl-mock-draft-3-round-valdovinos-november/
First Page Last Page
Page 512 of 845

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.