Football
Sponsored by

* * Dallas Cowboys * *

2,077,645 Views | 29549 Replies | Last: 13 min ago by BearForce
BearForce
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Wichitabear said:

I guess the Bengals are ahead of us in the draft now.

They were before today...looks like the only thing that will change is maybe Philly jumping ahead of us if they blow this game, otherwise we still have the #4 spot for now
Assassin
BearForce said:

Wichitabear said:

They were before today...looks like the only thing that will change is maybe Philly jumping ahead of us if they blow this game, otherwise we still have the #4 spot for now
Taysham Hill is no Drew Brees, thats for sure. Hurts looked like a decent game manager at a minimum
On Facebook at Memories of...
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
Wichitabear
BearForce said:

Wichitabear said:

Thank you BearForce
BearForce
Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Wichitabear said:

Taysham Hill is no Drew Brees, thats for sure. Hurts looked like a decent game manager at a minimum

Agree...on all counts.
Wichitabear
That Chase Young on Washington's team is really a player. An observation. Lol. He is just so much better than I really thought he would be
BearForce
Wichitabear said:

That Chase Young on Washington's team is really a player. An observation. Lol. He is just so much better than I really thought he would be
We have not had that guy since Demarcus Ware...that is a problem.
Assassin
I missed the Aldon Smith fumble return for a TD. Love the stories on reclaimed careers. This kid was homeless last year!

Love Jerry and Stephen for taking chances on youngsters like Aldon and Randy. Speaks volumes
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
Assassin
Wichitabear said:

He is a beast!
GoldMind
Assassin said:

GoldMind said:

Assassin said:

In the old, "who woulda helped the Cowboys more, CeeDee or Chaisson" updates.

CeeDee had a couple of catches on a couple of targets plus 46 yds. Had a 15 yd rushing average on one carry. Plus 2 secured punt return catches

Chaisson was on the old Double Nada. Active with Zero tackle

That's great.

Our defense won this game, not anything Lam did.

Having Chaisson wouldn't have changed today's outcome.
That's your comeback? You sticking with it?

Unless you think football isn't about the score, yea.

You still can't admit we need a better defense or you're good with this group?
Winning by cheating is just as impressive as winning fairly, probably even more so. Your opponent was better than you in every way, and you beat them with your brain.
Assassin
GoldMind said:

Assassin said:

GoldMind said:

Dude, you are the fella *****ing about taking the Best Player Available in the draft instead of the defensive player that is sitting on his ass on a team desperately needing D.

Assassin
BTW - we took some dang good D players after the first round. Diggs might have been our choice. We got him anyway. And Galimore where we got him? Incredible.

They may both start next year
BearForce
Wichitabear said:

BearForce said:

Wichitabear said:

Thank you BearForce

Looks like the Chargers did jump us on strength of schedule

Assassin
We still have Frisco, Philly and NY ahead of us. We actually have a shot at winning all three
Wichitabear
Assassin said:

We still have Frisco, Philly and NY ahead of us. We actually have a shot at winning all three
we need to lose all 3
BearForce
Wichitabear said:

Assassin said:

we need to lose all 3
Assassin
Wichitabear said:

Assassin said:

we need to lose all 3
That would be my wish as we have zero chance in the playoffs. On the other hand, no team wity a losing record entering tye playoffs has won the Super Bowl...

Assassin
The Football Team takes over first place in NFC East. Every team in the division won on Sunday, except the Giants. Washington (6-7) Giants (5-8) Eagles (4-8-1) Cowboys (4-9)
GoldMind
Assassin said:

GoldMind said:

Assassin said:

GoldMind said:

Dude, you are the fella *****ing about taking the Best Player Available in the draft instead of the defensive player that is sitting on his ass on a team desperately needing D.

You're the one who constantly brings up Chaisson, not me.

I said it 30 times after the draft, we weren't going to score enough to win many games.

Felt good to win today
Winning by cheating is just as impressive as winning fairly, probably even more so. Your opponent was better than you in every way, and you beat them with your brain.
Assassin
Assassin said:

The Football Team takes over first place in NFC East. Every team in the division won on Sunday, except the Giants. Washington (6-7) Giants (5-8) Eagles (4-8-1) Cowboys (4-9)
71% chance Washington wins the East, 17% chance NY. Dont list us.... darn
Assassin
GoldMind said:

I said it 30 times after the draft, we weren't going to score enough to win many games.

Felt good to win today

Can you show me those 30 times please?
Assassin
If Pitt hadnt taken Ryan, he would have been a Cowboy and Zach Martin would be elsewhere

https://www.nbcsports.com/video/former-steelers-lb-ryan-shazier-talks-recovery-spinal-rehabilitation-fund
GoldMind
Assassin said:

GoldMind said:

Felt good to win today

Can you show me those 30 times please?

If I do, will you just admit we didn't need another wideout please?
Assassin
GoldMind said:

If I do, will you just admit we didn't need another wideout please?
Thats silly. Of course we need another WR.
BearForce
BearForce said:

Wichitabear said:

BearForce said:

Wichitabear said:

Thank you BearForce

Looks like the Chargers did jump us on strength of schedule

And then I guess because of the Buffalo v Pittsburgh result we are tied with the Chargers on strength of schedule

BearForce
LOL
Wichitabear
BearForce said:

LOL

you are really enjoying this, aren't you? Lolol
BearForce
Wichitabear said:

BearForce said:

LOL

Why yes I am...
Assassin
BearForce said:

LOL

Doug Pederson is now 11-2 with one of those being a SUPERBOWL WIN without Carson 'Wince'...
Assassin

For the rest of the day, 11 carries for 22 yds
Assassin
Amari Cooper surpassed 6,000 career receiving yards in the second quarter
Assassin
Rod has a new job:

Wichitabear
BearForce said:

Wichitabear said:

BearForce said:

LOL

Why yes I am...
I find it very entertaining myself
BearForce
Go Schultz!

Assassin
BearForce said:

Go Schultz!

Watch out Jarwin!
BearForce
Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Go Schultz!

Watch out Jarwin!
No kidding...we are going to have serious 1st world problems at TE next year, especially since we are a 11 personnel team, granted having them both gives you the option to go back to 21 personnel if say Gallup were to move on and you didn't want to invest high in another WR.

The Patriots during their heyday used 21 personnel to wreak havoc on the league (such as Hernandez and Gronk, etc.)
First Page Last Page
Page 518 of 845

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.