Football
Sponsored by

* * Dallas Cowboys * *

2,090,400 Views | 29569 Replies | Last: 12 hrs ago by Assassin
Wichitabear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearForce said:

We still got our record.
Assassin
BearForce said:

Ready to start a new one!
On Facebook at Memories of...
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
BearForce
GoldMind, 3rd loss in a row by Pittsburgh, this time to the Bengals...as I said, frauds...
Assassin
BearForce said:

GoldMind, 3rd loss in a row by Pittsburgh, this time to the Bengals...as I said, frauds...
Fraudulent frauds

Big Ben is tick tocked out
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
BearForce
Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Fraudulent frauds

Big Ben is tick tocked out

Unless it's a bathroom in Georgia
GoldMind
BearForce said:

use a different word
Winning by cheating is just as impressive as winning fairly, probably even more so. Your opponent was better than you in every way, and you beat them with your brain.
Wichitabear
GoldMind said:

BearForce said:

use a different word
I would say those Steelers are a solid 4 to 5 team. Lol Definitely not a 10
Assassin
BearForce said:

Freudian frauds
Wichitabear
Wichitabear said:

GoldMind said:

BearForce said:

use a different word
Don't pay attention to those 2 little *****! We will change their name to whatever.
BearForce
Wichitabear said:

GoldMind said:

BearForce said:

use a different word

They smell like a 2
GoldMind
BearForce said:

Wichitabear said:

GoldMind said:

BearForce said:

use a different word

They smell like a 2

I this is part of the reason I can't stand pro ball sometimes.

If we were 11-3 and someone said my team were frauds, I'd cock one back.

If Baylor was 11-3 we would all be talking about what a great team we have

If it was baseball in September and we were 99-62, we'd be talking World Series, not fraud.

Winners win, it just sucks when it's not you.
Winning by cheating is just as impressive as winning fairly, probably even more so. Your opponent was better than you in every way, and you beat them with your brain.
Assassin
Coach Marvin Lewis Joins Houston Texans Interview List - I think he would be an interesting D coach if the Texans gig doesnt pan out
Assassin
Todd Archer @toddarcher 3h

Trevon Diggs and Jalen Hurts were close friends at Alabama before the Eagles quarterback transferred to Oklahoma for his final season. Now Diggs gets to play against Hurts Sunday when the Eagles visit AT&T Stadium. Would he like to get an interception... https://t.co/oXvC5g3nAH
Wichitabear
Assassin said:

Trevon Diggs and Jalen Hurts were close friends at Alabama before the Eagles quarterback transferred to Oklahoma for his final season. Now Diggs gets to play against Hurts Sunday when the Eagles visit AT&T Stadium. Would he like to get an interception... https://t.co/oXvC5g3nAH
I sure hope he does! But we don't need to win
Assassin
Wichitabear said:

Assassin said:

I sure hope he does! But we don't need to win
Yep. Philly is a 1.5 pt favorite. Over under is 49
Assassin
Hurts is sooooo much more mobil that Wince

https://theeagleswire.usatoday.com/2020/12/20/jalen-hurts-eagles-history-four-total-touchdowns-same-game-cardinals/
Assassin
Kellen Moore being mentioned for the Broncos HC
Assassin
Dak Prescott: 1,790 net passing yards (4 games) All other Cowboys passers: 1,810 net passing yards (9 games)
trey3216
Assassin said:

the Boise St Broncos
Mr. Treehorn treats objects like women, man.
Assassin
trey3216 said:

Assassin said:

the Boise St Broncos
Yes
BearForce
Jourdan Lewis as a safety? Hmm...

BearForce
New mock draft...collecting them top 100 picks!

Assassin
BearForce said:

New mock draft...collecting them top 100 picks!

Given the lower cap this next year, it may be the best route
Assassin
Stephan Jones said that they considered taking Jalen Hurts in the 2nd round over T Diggs
Assassin

Assassin
Cowboys place Antwaun Woods on IR, sign Sewo Olonilua to active roster
Assassin
Assassin said:

thats the TCU kid
Wichitabear
Assassin said:

Assassin said:

thats the TCU kid
I look forward to seeing him
Assassin
In 2020, Joe Thomas is graded as the league's 69th linebacker out of 89th total candidates with a 47.5 PFF grade. Sean Lee hasn't played enough snaps to be ranked, but has a PFF grade of 28.3. Just for comparison sake, Jaylon Smith is PFF's 42nd ranked linebacker with a PFF grade of 56.9, and Leighton Vander Esch is the 64th graded linebacker with a PFF grade of 50.6. While Frances Bernard hasn't played enough defensive snaps to be ranked, they did grade those seven snaps, and it worked out to a PFF grade of 67.1, the highest of all the Cowboys linebackers.
Assassin
Assassin said:

In 2020, Joe Thomas is graded as the league's 69th linebacker out of 89th total candidates with a 47.5 PFF grade. Sean Lee hasn't played enough snaps to be ranked, but has a PFF grade of 28.3. Just for comparison sake, Jaylon Smith is PFF's 42nd ranked linebacker with a PFF grade of 56.9, and Leighton Vander Esch is the 64th graded linebacker with a PFF grade of 50.6. While Frances Bernard hasn't played enough defensive snaps to be ranked, they did grade those seven snaps, and it worked out to a PFF grade of 67.1, the highest of all the Cowboys linebackers.
sure hope they play these young guys like Bernard and Anee as 2020 is pretty much over
Assassin
Eagles activating DeSean Jackson (ankle) off IR; WR expected to play Sunday vs. Cowboys (via
@TomPelissero
)
Assassin
Assassin said:

Eagles activating DeSean Jackson (ankle) off IR; WR expected to play Sunday vs. Cowboys (via
@TomPelissero
)
DeSean Jackson out for week 17 after re-aggravating his ankle.

Eagles sign him to a 3 year extension.
BearForce
Assassin said:

Assassin said:

@TomPelissero
)

The Eagles are in way worse shape cap wise than we are even with the Dak situation.
Assassin
BearForce said:

Assassin said:

Assassin said:

@TomPelissero
)

The Eagles are in way worse shape cap wise than we are even with the Dak situation.
Yep. There are gonna be some solid players without a job next year.

Fletcher Cox... come on down!
Assassin
Coach Kellen Moore Reportedly Interviews At #BoiseState
First Page Last Page
Page 524 of 845

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.