Football
Sponsored by

* * Dallas Cowboys * *

2,089,452 Views | 29561 Replies | Last: 33 min ago by Assassin
BearForce
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

Some of Justin Fields passes looked like dying ducks, yet he is kinda outplaying Lawrence.

47 kinda destroyed Fields ribs... I think this targeting rule is overused. That was bogus. They might as well make it flag football.

Agree
I dont get OSU's use of Trey Sermon either. If you remember he was an Okie player before transferring. Had that 331 yd game against Northwestern.

Had a lot of injuries at Okie

He actually looks like he has some pro potential if he can stay upright

Yep...they need to deliver the Sermon to Clemson
Assassin
BearForce said:

Assassin said:

I dont get OSU's use of Trey Sermon either. If you remember he was an Okie player before transferring. Had that 331 yd game against Northwestern.

Had a lot of injuries at Okie

He actually looks like he has some pro potential if he can stay upright
Yep...they need to deliver the Sermon to Clemson
OUCH!!
On Facebook at Memories of...
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
Assassin
that was a really dumb play by Lawrence. Ya have to wonder what he was thinking on the fumble
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
Wichitabear
Ohio defense just eating them up!
Assassin
Assassin said:

that was a really dumb play by Lawrence. Ya have to wonder what he was thinking on the fumble
I understand him thinking since his whole body was on the ground, but he had no control of the ball as he was going to the turf
Assassin
Clemson down three score. This is when they need a fake punt for a 1st on 4th and 1. The problem is OSU is thinking that too
Wichitabear
Assassin said:

Assassin said:

I understand him thinking since his whole body was on the ground, but he had no control of the ball as he was going to the turf
Are you still on that? Lololol
Wichitabear
Assassin said:

Clemson down three score. This is when they need a fake punt for a 1st on 4th and 1. The problem is OSU is thinking that too
or Clemson just decides to jump off sides lol
Wichitabear
Ohio scores again!!!!!
Assassin
Wichitabear said:

Assassin said:

or Clemson just decides to jump off sides lol
I know what that guy feels like. If you played long enough, it has happened to you. And I played waaaaaay too long
Assassin
BF, I am against drafting any of the Clemson safeties
BearForce
Assassin said:

None of the secondary players in this game are on my radar. The tOSU LBs are a different story, Browning in particular.
Assassin
BearForce said:

Assassin said:

None of the secondary players in this game are on my radar. The tOSU LBs are a different story, Browning in particular.
I like him too. I was starting to cool on Bama DL Barmore but he had a heck of a game today. Still not a Rd 1 guy for me, just not enough tape. But Rd 2, yes
BearForce
Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

I like him too. I was starting to cool on Bama DL Barmore but he had a heck of a game today. Still not a Rd 1 guy for me, just not enough tape. But Rd 2, yes

Completely agree. The LB Warner from tOSU looks good too.
Assassin
Jacksonville has to be a little concerned about Lawrence protecting the ball
Wichitabear
Well this game is definitely over. I thought that was a horse collar on pulling down Trevor while ago but no call. Big 12 refs blind on some of these calls. But can't argue with how well OSU has played
Wichitabear
Assassin said:

Jacksonville has to be a little concerned about Lawrence protecting the ball
I think he will be ok. Just not his night
Assassin
Wichitabear said:

Well this game is definitely over. I thought that was a horse collar on pulling down Trevor while ago but no call. Big 12 refs blind on some of these calls. But can't argue with how well OSU has played
Once the refs took out 47 for Clemson, this game was pretty much done.
BearForce
Wichitabear said:

If it was the play I think it was, the Ohio St guy grabbed his shoulder pad from the outside so no horse collar
Assassin
Sermon damn near broke that guys neck on that offensive facemask.

My neck stills hurts from a facemask as a freshman... in HS!
D. C. Bear
Wichitabear said:

Yes, they have been in midseason form, almost like they only played six games all year.
Assassin
D. C. Bear said:

Wichitabear said:

Yes, they have been in midseason form, almost like they only played six games all year.
HAAAAAAAAA!
Wichitabear
BearForce said:

Wichitabear said:

If it was the play I think it was, the Ohio St guy grabbed his shoulder pad from the outside so no horse collar
yep that was it
BearForce
Wichitabear
BearForce said:

are we suppose to be excited about this? I'm not Sure
BearForce
Wichitabear said:

BearForce said:

Did you want him to leave?
Wichitabear
BearForce said:

Wichitabear said:

BearForce said:

maybe.
BearForce
Wichitabear said:

BearForce said:

Wichitabear said:

BearForce said:

maybe.

Ok, well I am not sure I want McCarthy calling the offense right now.
Wichitabear
BearForce said:

Wichitabear said:

BearForce said:

Wichitabear said:

BearForce said:

maybe.

Ok, well I am not sure I want McCarthy calling the offense right now.
oh yeah. That is one little detail I didn't think about. Ok glad to have him back
trey3216
Wichitabear said:

BearForce said:

Wichitabear said:

BearForce said:

maybe.

I think Kellen's done a pretty impressive job with the offense this year given all the injuries
Mr. Treehorn treats objects like women, man.
Assassin
Cowboys enter today on pace for the No. 11 draft pick. With a loss, they could pick between No. 7 and 11. With a win and no playoff berth, they'd pick between No. 11 and 15. With a win and berth, No. 19 is earliest assigned selection.
Assassin
Troy Aikman: "If the Cowboys get in (the playoffs), I do believe that they can be a dangerous football team."

Must be another Troy Aikman, not the ex Cowboy QB
BaylorRocks
HOW 'BOUT THEM COWBOYS !!!!!!!
Assassin

Bliss.

Complete bliss would be him not showing up at all
Assassin
Jordan Lewis should be pulled off the field and benched.

Sheer stupidity followed with a laugh
First Page Last Page
Page 529 of 845

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.