Football
Sponsored by

* * Dallas Cowboys * *

2,073,331 Views | 29541 Replies | Last: 15 hrs ago by BearForce
Assassin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
On Facebook at Memories of...
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
Assassin
No Cowboys players named to AP All-Pro first or second team for first time since 2005. Injuries an obvious factor. RG Zack Martin likely a shoo-in had he not missed final five games to calf injury. He (three of 50 votes) and LS L.P. Ladouceur (two) were Cowboys' only vote-getters
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
Assassin
The Cowboys have signed the following 14 players who spent time on the practice/active roster in 2020 to reserve/future deals: T Isaac Alarcon, DB Kemon Hall, LB Ladarius Hamilton, C Marcus Henry, TE Cole Hikutini, WR Jon'Vea Johnson, WR Chris Lacy, DT Walter Palmore, WR Aaron Parker, C Adam Redmond, QB Cooper Rush, T Eric Smith, CB Saivion Smith, T William Sweet.
BearForce
He gone!

BearForce
A purge is in the works

Assassin
BearForce said:

A purge is in the works

https://www.dallasnews.com/sports/cowboys/2021/01/08/cowboys-fire-defensive-coordinator-mike-nolan-after-one-season/
Wichitabear
BearForce said:

He gone!

I feel like he needed to go. Not shedding tears here.
Assassin
Mike Fisher likes Marvin Lewis for the D spot. McCarthy loves former HCs on his staff. McCarthy + Lewis are both Pittsburgh-area guys. In the early '90's, when Lewis was the LB coach at Pitt, they had a GA named Mike McCarthy.
Assassin
David Moore: A strong candidate to keep in mind for Cowboys new DC. Dom Capers. Was DC in Green Bay during Mike McCarthy's best years.
Assassin
BearForce
Assassin said:

1, 2, 8, 9. 10, 16
Assassin
BearForce said:

Assassin said:

1, 2, 8, 9. 10, 16
Wade Phillips. Great guy. His sister is member of our Memories of Texas Football page. I just dont think he would come back

Always like Marvin Lewis demeanor on the sidelines, but didnt he have some issues with questionable calls as HC?

Personally I would like them to bring in a young stud that could give Kellen a run for the money as a future HC

Wichitabear
BearForce said:

Assassin said:

1, 2, 8, 9. 10, 16
Wade Phillips? I don't know
BearForce
Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

1, 2, 8, 9. 10, 16
Wade Phillips. Great guy. His sister is member of our Memories of Texas Football page. I just dont think he would come back

Always like Marvin Lewis demeanor on the sidelines, but didnt he have some issues with questionable calls as HC?

Personally I would like them to bring in a young stud that could give Kellen a run for the money as a future HC

Lewis was Garrett for Cincy
BearForce
Wichitabear said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

1, 2, 8, 9. 10, 16

As DC, yes, one of the best in the game today...heck Aranda consults with him.
Wichitabear
BearForce said:

Wichitabear said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

1, 2, 8, 9. 10, 16

I think I am remembering him as a head coach and we weren't amazing. I'm like Assassin. I don't think he would come back.
BearForce
Wichitabear said:

BearForce said:

Wichitabear said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

1, 2, 8, 9. 10, 16

I think I am remembering him as a head coach and we weren't amazing. I'm like Assassin. I don't think he would come back.
Mike Fisher doesn't just spit ball things and I have heard him say several times that Phillips and Jerry are on good terms. It also wouldn't be the first time a former Cowboys' HC came back in a lower capacity...remember Dave Campo, who came back as Wade Phillips' DB coach.
Wichitabear
BearForce said:

Wichitabear said:

BearForce said:

Wichitabear said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

1, 2, 8, 9. 10, 16

Mike Fisher doesn't just spit ball things and I have heard him say several times that Phillips and Jerry are on good terms. It also wouldn't be the first time a former Cowboys' HC came back in a lower capacity...remember Dave Campo, who came back as Wade Phillips' DB coach.
ok. Yes I remember. Thank you for pointing that out. Totally forgot about that.
BearForce
Assassin said:

#3 has been interviewed
https://www.si.com/nfl/cowboys/news/sources-mccarthy-pushing-joe-whitt-as-dallas-cowboys-coordinator
Assassin
Cooper Kupp... damn
Assassin
just had visions of Jason Garrett's 'throw to the flat' with that Russell Wilson INT for TD
Wichitabear
Assassin said:

just had visions of Jason Garrett's 'throw to the flat' with that Russell Wilson INT for TD
Lolol. You can wake up now Assassin
Assassin
For some reason I thought the Wash/Bucs game was today. Missed it last night.

From what I can tell, the backup to the backup guy off the practice squad QB for Wash was a demon last night. Had to permission from his professors at Dartmouth to take two finals late. TAYLOR HEINICKE.

Is he gonna be a keeper for them? Or one hit wonder?

Assassin
Age doesn't seem to matter much to Brady, who at 43 years, 159 days passed George Blanda as the oldest player to throw a TD pass in a playoff game.
BearForce
Assassin said:

For some reason I thought the Wash/Bucs game was today. Missed it last night.

From what I can tell, the backup to the backup guy off the practice squad QB for Wash was a demon last night. Had to permission from his professors at Dartmouth to take two finals late. TAYLOR HEINICKE.

Is he gonna be a keeper for them? Or one hit wonder?

One hit wonder
Assassin
Brady and Brees.... the arthritis ads will be running all night!
BearForce
Oh Goldy

F.R.A.U.D.S.!
BearForce
BearForce said:

Oh Goldy

F.R.A.U.D.S.!
Wichitabear
This is a pitiful game.
BearForce
Goldy

BearForce
BearForce said:

Oh Goldy

F.R.A.U.D.S.!
Wichitabear
BearForce you are awful! Lololol
BearForce
Wichitabear said:

BearForce you are awful! Lololol
Oh but he earned it!
BearForce

BearForce
First Page Last Page
Page 533 of 845

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.