Football
Sponsored by

* * Dallas Cowboys * *

2,051,471 Views | 29499 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by Assassin
Assassin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearForce said:

Assassin said:

Wichitabear said:

BearForce said:

Wichitabear said:

Wichitabear said:

Dak should sign. I'm discouraged with him. Or has he signed!
He's being ridiculous.
Would you accept being paid less than market value? I know I wouldn't unless I was given other considerations to make up for it. Especially when you have seen your employer pay top dollar for your colleagues (Zeke, J Smith, DLaw, etc.). Why is it that you should be the one to accept less than market value?

I always have! Lolol
me too. NFLPA is one of the rare places where you can force you way to be paid vaaaaasst sums of money, soooo much more than you are worth.
Seems like a self-esteem issue

how so? NFLPA average is $860,000.00. Seems we would be better served hiring 20-25 new police or new Army officers than a backup OL on the Jacksonville Jags
On Facebook at "Memories of...":
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music. Come see us!
Assassin
Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

Wichitabear said:

BearForce said:

Wichitabear said:

Wichitabear said:

He's being ridiculous.
Would you accept being paid less than market value? I know I wouldn't unless I was given other considerations to make up for it. Especially when you have seen your employer pay top dollar for your colleagues (Zeke, J Smith, DLaw, etc.). Why is it that you should be the one to accept less than market value?

I always have! Lolol
me too. NFLPA is one of the rare places where you can force you way to be paid vaaaaasst sums of money, soooo much more than you are worth.

how so? NFLPA average is $860,000.00. Seems we would be better served hiring 20-25 new police or new Army officers than a backup OL on the Jacksonville Jags
Not a fan of Hollywood movie stars being overpaid either.
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music. Come see us!
BearForce
Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

Wichitabear said:

BearForce said:

Wichitabear said:

Wichitabear said:

He's being ridiculous.

I always have! Lolol

Tell all the major sports owners to spend their money more appropriately
Assassin
BearForce said:

Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

Wichitabear said:

BearForce said:

Wichitabear said:

Wichitabear said:

He's being ridiculous.

I always have! Lolol

The tail is wagging the dog, how can they?
BearForce
Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

Wichitabear said:

BearForce said:

Wichitabear said:

Wichitabear said:

He's being ridiculous.

I always have! Lolol

Don't pay them...the XFL didn't need multi million dollar contracts...of course you get what you pay for.

Also should we not include movie stars and musicians in this overpaid discussion too?
BearForce
https://www.si.com/nfl/cowboys/news/dallas-cowboys-compromise-why-would-dak-prescott-take-just-32-5-million
Assassin
BearForce said:

Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

Wichitabear said:

BearForce said:

Wichitabear said:

Wichitabear said:

He's being ridiculous.

I always have! Lolol

Don't pay them...the XFL didn't need multi million dollar contracts...of course you get what you pay for.

Also should we not include movie stars and musicians in this overpaid discussion too?
Absolutely! and we should include public servants aka Police and armed forces in underpaid
Assassin
BearForce said:

https://www.si.com/nfl/cowboys/news/dallas-cowboys-compromise-why-would-dak-prescott-take-just-32-5-million
Fisher is a strange bird
BearForce
Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Fisher is a strange bird

Yeah but for some reason I think he is more friendly than Mickey Spagnola.
Wichitabear
I love Dak and think he needs to make what he can now and I understand injuries. But, we also need to take care of good offensive line players and defense. Dak makes good money. He isn't going to starve to death. He can live a good life. Appreciate it. Be thankful you have what you have. You weren't even a first round pick. He doesn't need to be the highest paid QB in the NFL, at least not right now. He is not a Patrick Mahomes or Tom Brady. He is a good solid QB that frankly is still learning and refining his craft.
trumpetbear
Lol at this draft from the Cowboys subreddit

BearForce
trumpetbear said:

Damn, now that's Capt Trade Down to the extreme. Now if only you could pay them all.
Assassin
BearForce said:

trumpetbear said:

Damn, now that's Capt Trade Down to the extreme. Now if only you could pay them all.
my first thought too
boognish_bear
Assassin
boognish_bear said:

Smart guy, we gotta appreciate we arent one of the cash poor teams in this league. They dont do too well
Assassin
Wichitabear
Assassin said:

are these completion passing yards? Ok I'm a female so learning how I am suppose to interpret this. Lol
Wichitabear
Wichitabear said:

Assassin said:

are these completion passing yards? Ok I'm a female so learning how I am suppose to interpret this. Lol
oh. no I got it. Little slow today.
Assassin
Wichitabear said:

Assassin said:

yards per game I believe
Wichitabear
Assassin said:

Wichitabear said:

Assassin said:

yards per game I believe
yep. Says it at the bottom of the sign
Assassin
Assassin
Everyone is mocking Farley to us at 10 https://www.pff.com/news/draft-2021-nfl-mock-draft-philadelphia-eagles-trade-up-justin-fields-dolphins-tua-tagovailoa-jamarr-chase
Assassin
I identified Horn as my target CB. Every mock had him going to Washington at 19 so I traded back, then up

Assassin
Hadn't heard much about Felipe Franks, but he's 6'6 with some upside. Played at Florida before transferring to Arkansas. At a minimum, should beat out our 3rd stringer

https://arkansasrazorbacks.com/roster/feleipe-franks/

https://thedraftnetwork.com/articles/2021-nfl-draft-scouting-report--qb-feleipe-franks
Wichitabear
Assassin said:

guess we are gonna have to invest in better receivers.
Wichitabear
I'm bored. So bored.
TechDawgMc
BearForce said:

Wichitabear said:

Wichitabear said:

He's being ridiculous.

If it meant I had a better offensive line and a defense that could get me back on the field? Absolutely.

A big part of the reason Brady has seven rings is his willingness to do a lot of taking less that he was worth.
BearForce
TechDawgMc said:

BearForce said:

Wichitabear said:

Wichitabear said:

He's being ridiculous.

If it meant I had a better offensive line and a defense that could get me back on the field? Absolutely.

A big part of the reason Brady has seven rings is his willingness to do a lot of taking less that he was worth.

Dak was here 4 years on a 4th round contract...what changes from what didn't happen previously?

And Brady had an organization he could trust for talent acquisition.
BearForce
Wichitabear
BearForce said:

That's great Gotta have enough to bring in new talent also. Looks like we do.
Assassin
BearForce said:

I gave up trying to interpret contracts some time back. Numbers are past my level of comprehension.

but if this guy says so and Bearforce agrees, I will take their word
Assassin
new website and logo are up. What do you folk think?

https://memoriesoftexasfootball.org/
BearForce
Assassin said:

Very nice logo and site presentation. I'm obviously biased but love the green and gold site theme.
Assassin
BearForce said:

Assassin said:

Very nice logo and site presentation. I'm obviously biased but love the green and gold site theme.
thanks.

me too!
BearForce
First Page Last Page
Page 543 of 843

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.