Football
Sponsored by

* * Dallas Cowboys * *

2,089,574 Views | 29562 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by trey3216
BearForce
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

BearForce said:

And Miami is now playing mock draft simulation

I was thinking the same thing.

So they end up with the 6th, a future 1 and this years 3r round?

Yep, but importantly for us Philly is now behind us in the draft so we may not be able to trade down now given Philly will likely be in the corner market too.
wonder who the Dolphins are targeting at 6? Fields or Jones?

WR, TE, or OT, not QB
Assassin
BearForce said:

Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Yep, but importantly for us Philly is now behind us in the draft so we may not be able to trade down now given Philly will likely be in the corner market too.
WR, TE, or OT, not QB
As long as they are not going CB!

btw - Who does San Fran like so much that they mortgaged the farm?
On Facebook at Memories of...
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
Assassin
If SF goes Fields or Jones at 3, might the Falcons take the other at 4?
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
BearForce
Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

BearForce said:

WR, TE, or OT, not QB
As long as they are not going CB!

btw - Who does San Fran like so much that they mortgaged the farm?

The rumor is Trey Lance
BearForce
Assassin said:

If SF goes Fields or Jones at 3, might the Falcons take the other at 4?
They should but rumor is they shop it.
Wichitabear
Assassin said:

My latest interview:

https://memoriesoftexasfootball.org/louisfite/
Knowing what this man had to go through as a child and young adult makes one grateful that they had good parents and a loving home. I have a lot of thoughts going through my head about how in the world did he survive and why no one was able to give him a home. He was taken care of by coaches eventually but his early life just so neglected. Anyway, good interview Assassin. Didn't he pass away recently ?
Assassin
Wichitabear said:

Assassin said:

My latest interview:

https://memoriesoftexasfootball.org/louisfite/
Knowing what this man had to go through as a child and young adult makes one grateful that they had good parents and a loving home. I have a lot of thoughts going through my head about how in the world did he survive and why no one was able to give him a home. He was taken care of by coaches eventually but his early life just so neglected. Anyway, good interview Assassin. Didn't he pass away recently ?
Nope, he's alive and well. Lives over in the Burleson area
Assassin
Good news:

Head coach Mike McCarthy says starting offensive tackles Tyron Smith (neck) and La'el Collins (hip) are right on track in their rehab from last year's season-ending surgeries.

"They look great," McCarthy said Thursday. "Obviously Tyron went through training camp (last year) so obviously I have a good feel for him. LC, he was just out there (rehabbing) with Dak (Prescott). He looks like he's close to being ready to go. I can say that about all the veteran injured players.

"Unless a guy went out of town for an extended weekend, I can't recall a day that they haven't been here. That part has been very regular. Those guys, they all look good. We don't expect any setbacks."
Assassin
New Mock from Calvin Watkins, Surtain to us, Horn to Eagles
Assassin
Xavier Woods, a three-year starter at safety for the Cowboys, has agreed to a one-year deal with the Vikings, according to NFL Media and reports.
Assassin
105.3:

Seahawks KJ Wright is making his pitch to join America's Team.

"Dallas has certainly always been on my list of 'dream teams,''' Wright tells 105.3 The Fan's Mike Fisher. "With coach Dan Quinn there, and with other aspects of that team and that defense, I do think it's one of the teams I fit in with.''

Later Friday, Fish reported on the GBag Nation that the Cowboys had "touched base" with Wright.

"If the money's right, the interest is certainly there on the part of KJ Wight. And if it was up to Dan Quinn, he'd bring him in," Fish added.

It's unknown what Wright is looking for on the open market, but he's coming off of a two-year, $14 million deal. Spotrac projects him to earn an average annual salary of $7.1 million, which might be too much for the Cowboys to shell out
Assassin
Ya gotta like how many of his former players want to play for Quinn.
Assassin
Assassin said:

Xavier Woods, a three-year starter at safety for the Cowboys, has agreed to a one-year deal with the Vikings, according to NFL Media and reports.
Vikings agreement with Woods is for just one-year, and worth up to $2.25 million.

Makes me think Quinn had zero interest in resigning X
BearForce
Assassin said:

Assassin said:

Vikings agreement with Woods is for just one-year, and worth up to $2.25 million.

Makes me think Quinn had zero interest in resigning X

I agree with him
Assassin
interesting round by round potential draft picks for Dallas
Assassin
Assassin
Assassin
Cowboys interested in Jaran Reed?
Assassin
Assassin
Assassin said:

Wichitabear
Assassin said:

Assassin said:

Another miss!
GoldMind
We lost either the greatest fan or the worst last night. My great uncle Eddy Browning died peacefully in his sleep.

He had an impressive memorabilia collection and I don't think he missed many games from day one until the last one.

Pour one out.
Winning by cheating is just as impressive as winning fairly, probably even more so. Your opponent was better than you in every way, and you beat them with your brain.
Wichitabear
GoldMind said:

We lost either the greatest fan or the worst last night. My great uncle Eddy Browning died peacefully in his sleep.

He had an impressive memorabilia collection and I don't think he missed many games from day one until the last one.

Pour one out.
so sorry GoldMind. Prayers for you and the family
Assassin
Wichitabear
Where is BearForce ?? Lolol
BearForce
Wichitabear said:

You rang?
Assassin
Wichitabear said:

Wrong question.... WHO is Bearforce?

BearForce
Assassin said:

Wichitabear said:

Umm, no
Wichitabear
Assassin said:

Wichitabear said:

That is so bad
Wichitabear
BearForce said:

Wichitabear said:

You rang?
I haven't seen you reply on the basketball threads. So unlike you. Lol
BearForce
Wichitabear said:

BearForce said:

Wichitabear said:

You rang?

Sorry, been moving from Ft Worth to OKC...its a job promotion in spite of Oklahoma
Wichitabear
BearForce said:

Wichitabear said:

BearForce said:

Wichitabear said:

You rang?

Sorry, been moving from Ft Worth to OKC...its a job promotion in spite of Oklahoma
I'm so sorry. Lolol But congratulations!!!
Assassin
BearForce said:

Wichitabear said:

BearForce said:

Wichitabear said:

You rang?

I'm so sorry, be sure to take a life preserver wherever you go, just in case you need to swim the Red River in a hurry
Wichitabear
BearForce, we better not catch you wearing one of those OU shirts! Or dressing your children in them! If you have any or if you plan on having any. No Sooner crap whatsoever.
BearForce
Wichitabear said:

BearForce, we better not catch you wearing one of those OU shirts! Or dressing your children in them! If you have any or if you plan on having any. No Sooner crap whatsoever.

Are you trying to start a fight, because if you are I got some more Eli Gold for you.
First Page Last Page
Page 555 of 845

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.