Football
Sponsored by

* * Dallas Cowboys * *

2,076,404 Views | 29545 Replies | Last: 46 min ago by Assassin
Assassin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Simi Fehoko (pronounced sih-mee fay-ho-ko) is the cousin of former NFL player Alfred Pupunu and several other cousins played college football, as well. In 2018, he played in four games as a reserve (one catch, six yards). Fehoko showed promise the next year, leading the Cardinal with six receiving touchdowns and setting a school record with 23.6 yards per reception (24 receptions, 566 yards in 12 games with one start). He garnered first-team All-Pac-12 honors after posting 37 receptions, 574 receiving yards (15.5 per) and three receiving touchdowns in six games (four starts) in 2020. -- by Chad Reuter

Analysis

By Lance Zierlein
NFL Analyst
Draft Projection
Round 5
NFL Comparison
Quincy Enunwa

Overview
Fehoko's high-end height, weight and speed measurables are automatic eye-openers and with a catch of 40-plus yards in eight of his last 15 games, teams needing speed will take additional notice. However, it needs to be said that he doesn't always play fast. He lacks the suddenness and aggression to consistently separate out of breaks on the first two levels. He doesn't always take what he wants from the coverage, but definitely has the ball skills and potential to impose his size on cornerbacks if he adds a little more grit to his game.

Strengths
  • Highly coveted blend of height, weight and speed.
  • Expected to test well with speed and explosion.
  • Football runs throughout branches of family tree.
  • Used outside and from the slot.
  • Creates "big slot" matchup issues for smaller corners.
  • Speed to climb past cornerbacks.
  • Leverages opportunity for easy cross-face with his stem.
  • Footwork and body control for sudden catch adjustments.
  • Above-the-rim talent with strong hands, giving life to jump-ball battles.
  • Plucks it over the top and pulls it away to prevent slashing.
  • Focus and athleticism to bring in acrobatic grabs.

Weaknesses
  • Linear release allows press corners to punch him up.
  • Needs to get into press release without dancing.
  • Very average sink-and-break hips/feet on second level.
  • Trudges through break points underneath.
  • Needs saltier response to physicality at top of the route.
  • Fails to use ball-tracking as mechanism for proper positioning.
  • Below-average feel for feet near the boundary.
  • Possesses good size as run blocker but had missed opportunities.
Assassin
Apparently Nasirildeen has some medical issues that have the cowboys concerned. According to Ticket
Assassin
Pre-Draft Analysis
JAMIE Newman is a developmental prospect with a good combination of build, arm strength, toughness, pocket presence and mobility. If he's going to realize his potential, his accuracy, anticipation and decision-making need to be more consistent. -- Steve Muench

Is still out there at QB

as are these guys

Feleipe Franks
Arkansas
QB

Sam Ehlinger
Texas
QB

Shane Buechele
SMU
QB

Zach Smith
Tulsa
QB

K.J. Costello
Mississippi State
QB
Assassin
This is the fella that took a year off to pick pineapples in the caribbean with those little umbrellas in coconut shells

We signed him as FA so we still have him

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/C/CanaMa00.htm
BearForce
What an intelligent guy, then again Stanford yo

Assassin
BearForce said:

Love it. Same thing for the interview I did with John Fitzgerald Booty, but he ended up with the Jets and Eagles
Assassin
I think we are on the clock
Assassin
Quinton Bohana
Prospect Info
COLLEGE
Kentucky
HOMETOWN
CLASS
Cordova, TN
Senior
HEIGHT
WEIGHT
ARMS
6' 4"
327 lbs
34"
HANDS
10 7/8"
Prospect Grade
BACKUP/SPECIAL-TEAMER
HOW WE GRADE
i
VIEW ALL PROSPECTS
2021 Draft Results
DRAFTED BY
DALLAS
COWBOYS
Dallas Cowboys
Round 6 Pick 8
GO TO PICK

Player Bio
"Big Bo" is a massive individual. The Tennessee Class 6A Mr. Football finalist and three-time all-state pick played a significant role as a freshman for the Wildcats, starting the final five games and playing in 12 contests overall (14 tackles). Bohanna started seven of 12 games played as a sophomore (17 tackles, four for loss with one sack). Despite starting all 13 games as a junior, his production stagnated in 2019 (18 tackles, three for loss). In eight appearances in 2020, Bohanna held the point as a starter seven times (10 tackles, two for loss, two pass breakups). An uncle, Brian Ingram, played at Tennessee and in the NFL for the New England Patriots and San Diego Chargers. -- by Chad Reuter

Analysis
By Lance Zierlein
NFL Analyst
Draft Projection
Round 6
NFL Comparison
Gabe Watson

Overview
Two-gapping nose with good power who is much more likely to become a space-eater than a playmaker. Bohanna can man the nose in even or odd fronts and plays with decent knock-back explosiveness coming off the ball. He will play with average range, but can disrupt blocking schemes with his power penetration from time to time. He's somewhat accurate and quick with his hands, but is fairly easy to reach and work around for zone blockers. He is a relative non-factor as a rusher, so his value will rest in whether or not he can help control the A-gaps. Bohanna is limited, but big and strong and could find work as a rotational nose early in his career.

Strengths
Space-eater with wide hips.
Potential to explode and knock center off the ball.
Quick punch and separation to read and react.
Maintains lateral leverage when he takes the lead.
Power to swallow runner with one arm fighting off a block.
Plays with some violence challenging blocks.
Able to gather and balance despite big contact.
Penetration potential as a 1-technique.

Weaknesses
Body type lacks proportion and will need to keep weight in check.
Marginal production over four-year period.
Only makes plays one gap over.
Can't get back across blocker's face when reached.
Moves feet but doesn't gain much ground as a rusher.
Heavy feet slow twist-game effectiveness.
Possesses relatively small sphere of playmaking influence.
BearForce
Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Love it. Same thing for the interview I did with John Fitzgerald Booty, but he ended up with the Jets and Eagles

Dude it just clicked for me what John Booty you were talking about. We are distant cousins, LOL.
Assassin
big boy!
Assassin
BearForce said:

Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Dude it just clicked for me what John Booty you were talking about. We are distant cousins, LOL.
Which means you are related to Robert Newhouse and Louis Fite!
GoldMind
Assassin said:

GoldMind said:

BearForce said:

I love this pick of the Stanford WR...6-4 4.43 40 yd burner.

We can finally agree
NOOOOOO! He's not DEFENSE!

Need backups on O
Winning by cheating is just as impressive as winning fairly, probably even more so. Your opponent was better than you in every way, and you beat them with your brain.
Assassin
GoldMind said:

Assassin said:

GoldMind said:

BearForce said:

I love this pick of the Stanford WR...6-4 4.43 40 yd burner.

We can finally agree
NOOOOOO! He's not DEFENSE!

Need backups on O
who is this fake goldmind fella?
BearForce
Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

BearForce said:

I will have to ask about Newhouse but I have a crap load of Fites in my family tree...didn't realize Louis was one. Deep roots in Panola County.
Assassin
Position: Defensive Tackle
Height: 6'-4"
Weight: 357 pounds
School: Kentucky

Quinton Bohanna 2021 NFL Draft Profile
In a weak defensive tackle class by most accounts, Quinton Bohanna has a chance to be drafted in the later rounds. The Kentucky nose tackle is a steady contributor against the run. Moreover, for a man of his size, he offers surprisingly effective penetration as a pass rusher playing as a one-technique. However, despite putting up some intriguing tape, Bohanna offered very little statistical production in college. The team who drafts Bohanna will also have to keep close tabs on his playing weight as it has a tendency to fluctuate.
Born and raised in Cordova, Tennessee, Bohanna received several offers from Division One programs. Out of Cordova High School, Bohanna committed to Kentucky over offers from the likes of Louisville, Ole Miss, and Cincinnati. He contributed as a true freshman, starting the final five games of the season for the Wildcats, Bohanna made 13 total tackles in 2017.

As a sophomore in 2018, Bohanna racked up 17 total tackles in nine games, including the first sack of his career. He started all 13 games for Kentucky as a junior but his production didn't see the jump you would expect with the increased playing time. Playing as a full-time nose tackle, he only made 18 total tackles in 2019, including one sack. In seven games as a senior, Bohanna made 10 total tackles.
Strengths:
  • Behemoth of a man fills a lot of space in the trenches
  • Aggressive and has a surprisingly quick burst for a man of his size potential to knock centers off balance at the snap;
  • Plays with violent hands has a quick punch;
  • Can penetrate as a one-technique;
  • Powerful upper body.
Weaknesses:
  • The weight needs to be kept in check fluctuates easily and needs to be kept functional;
  • Limited production in a four-year college career 58 career total tackles in 35 games;
  • Plays with a high pad level too often and not enough leverage relies on his hands;
  • Solid block shedder but incredibly slow closing speed;
  • Conditioning is a huge question mark never an every-down player in college.
Assassin
BearForce said:

Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

BearForce said:

I will have to ask about Newhouse but I have a crap load of Fites in my family tree...didn't realize Louis was one. Deep roots in Panola County.
Johns sister is Louis Mom. Not sure about Newhouse. Friend JOhn on FB, he's a really cool dude
Assassin
Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Johns sister is Louis Mom. Not sure about Newhouse. Friend JOhn on FB, he's a really cool dude
tell him you know me. Paul Heckmann. Always either opens doors or gets them slammed in your face
Assassin
this last pick is sometime for Special Teams but I wouldlike a QB No. 238
BearForce
Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Yeah my Mom told me about John a long time ago.
BearForce
Assassin said:

Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

BearForce said:

tell him you know me. Paul Heckmann. Always either opens doors or gets them slammed in your face

Heck you have had more contact with him than I have...talk about a small world.
Assassin
BearForce said:

Heck you have had more contact with him than I have...talk about a small world.
Reach out to him. You two will hit if off big time!
Assassin

John and Robert
Assassin
227 and 238

I want a special teams headhunter and a QB to compete with diNucci
Bexar Pitts
Assassin said:

227 and 238

Since it's a Jones "thang" , maybe he takes Franks?
Assassin
Bexar Pitts said:

Assassin said:

227 and 238

Since it's a Jones "thang" , maybe he takes Franks?
he's a fascinating prospect. 6'7, 234. Franks is a developmental quarterback prospect with prototypical size, quick feet, a strong arm and excellent timed speed. The consistency of his decision-making and ball placement got better in 2020, but he still struggles in both of those areas and his timing is inconsistent. -- Steve Muench

Jamie Newman from Georgia is ranked ahead of him
Assassin
about a dozen picks to us
Assassin
Still on the board and I would jump all over this big boy

Trey Smith
FOLLOW
6'6"321 lbsTennessee
7POS RK
100OVR RK
71GRADE

Pre-Draft Analysis
Smith is a big guard and explosive run-blocker who plays with a nasty disposition and has the ability to blow defenders off the ball. He doesn't have great change of direction, but he has the size, length and upper-body strength to compete in pass protection. -- Steve Muench
Assassin
This kid has been sitting on top of ESPN's best available for a while, gotta be a reason

Tay Gowan
FOLLOW
6'1"186 lbsUCF
13POS RK
85OVR RK
74GRADE

Pre-Draft Analysis
Gowan is a tall and lean corner with good top-end speed and adequate length. His technique is inconsistent and he needs to get stronger, but he has good upside as a press corner. He flashes above-average ball skills. -- Steve Muench
BearForce
Roche is a nice pick by the Steelers.
BearForce
Herbert to the Bears is nice too.
Assassin
ERlinger goes to the Colts
Assassin
Missed this, Nasirildeen goes to the Jets at 186
Assassin
I think a lot of current Cowboys are gonna be on the street pretty soon. Gonna be very interesting to see if we sign LVE to his 5th year extension by Monday.
Assassin
Cards just grabbed the top CB left, Tay Gowan
Assassin
I like the little CB from Michigan State, Shakur Brown,

The OT from Tennessee, Trey Smith

or the QB from Georgia
First Page Last Page
Page 570 of 845

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.