Football
Sponsored by

* * Dallas Cowboys * *

2,051,043 Views | 29499 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by Assassin
Wichitabear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The Packers are losing. Aaron has struggled today. Saints are really playing well. I don't like Winston but he can throw that ball. He just doesn't have much class. Giants are losing! Lololol
Assassin
Giants fumbled their way to losing to the Broncos. Still not sure if Daniel Jones is a solid qb, average or a turnover machine
On Facebook at "Memories of...":
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music. Come see us!
Assassin
We gotta get after Jason Hebert. He was 31-of-47 passing for 337 and a TD against a decent Washington front 7'

We passed on Rashawn Slater at OT and will be seeing a lot of him. He shut down Defensive Rookie of the Year Chase Young to just one tackle and one hurry. It was the first time in seven games that Young did not finish with either a sack or multiple pressures.

I would keep Parsons and LB and rotate the DEs. I would look at putting the quicker kids in the rotation
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music. Come see us!
Assassin
zack Martin will be back but Lael will be out for a while with questionable backups. I would think this would be an ideal tiime to see if one of the Conners can be the RT
BearForce
Assassin said:

We gotta get after Jason Hebert. He was 31-of-47 passing for 337 and a TD against a decent Washington front 7'

We passed on Rashawn Slater at OT and will be seeing a lot of him. He shut down Defensive Rookie of the Year Chase Young to just one tackle and one hurry. It was the first time in seven games that Young did not finish with either a sack or multiple pressures.

I would keep Parsons and LB and rotate the DEs. I would look at putting the quicker kids in the rotation

I am more concerned about Justin Herbert than Jason Herbert.

Also as for Slater shutting down Young, apparently you have already forgotten your draft scouting as he was doing that to Young in college too. He has Young's number and lives rent free.

We cant keep Anthony Brown at outside CB and not expect to get roasted.
BearForce
Assassin said:

zack Martin will be back but Lael will be out for a while with questionable backups. I would think this would be an ideal tiime to see if one of the Conners can be the RT

If you are going full Connor then I out Williams at RT and McGovern at LG.
Assassin
BearForce said:

what if we dont get a big meltdown from Rainbow Sherbet?
Assassin
DLaw out with broken foot....
BearForce
Dave watched the film...uh oh Jaylon

Assassin
After a heat-related incident on Thursday, Ty Nsekhe has been released from the hospital
Assassin
Assassin
Stephen Jones on 105.3 the fan

DALLAS (105.3 The Fan) - Dallas Cowboys COO Stephen Jones joined the GBAG Nation to discuss the depth of the defensive line heading into this weekend's game vs the Chargers, plus much more.
Here were some of the highlights:

Stephen Jones
105.3 The Fan

On what they've seen from Chauncey Golston in practice this week and his availability for Sunday:
"We're getting really excited about him in terms of what he can bring to the table, not unlike we thought he could when we drafted him in the third round. I know (Cowboys defensive coordinator) Dan Quinn is getting fired up about using him. ... He's certainly come a long way in a short period of time. He hadn't played football since college because we weren't able to get him in pads during camp (hamstring injury). He's making big strides and we think he's gonna make some huge contributions for us pretty early."
Assassin
Can Micah Parsons be a solution at defensive end with DeMarcus Lawrence's injury and Randy Gregory landing on the Reserve/COVID list?

"I think he can certainly help in those areas. At the same time, we've got good edge rushers. We mentioned Golston. (Dorance) Armstrong's going to get his chance now to step up and make some plays. Obviously, we signed (Tarell) Basham knowing he was going to help us with the edge rush. Some other guys are going to get opportunities as well. But I think we're going to do this as a group." (Jones again)
Assassin
We are missing about 4-5 starters and some 2nd string backups. Gonna be interesting to see just how well we drafted these past couple of years

DLaw will be the hardest to replace. He's out up to 8 weeks. He's a vocal leader too. S's Donavon Wilson and Domanatee Kazee are both questionable. If swing tackle Nyske is out (heat related), its Terrance Steele

Also sounded like Biadiz isnt the badass that we needed and one of the backups or Conners may get a shot in the middle. Maybe OG is better for him.

Good news is S Malik Hooker came off a knee twist and looked good in practice. He was a badass S for a while.

Packers need LBs bad. Wonder if we can fill a position of need with a trade for Jaylon?
Assassin
trey3216
Assassin said:

We are missing about 4-5 starters and some 2nd string backups. Gonna be interesting to see just how well we drafted these past couple of years

DLaw will be the hardest to replace. He's out up to 8 weeks. He's a vocal leader too. S's Donavon Wilson and Domanatee Kazee are both questionable. If swing tackle Nyske is out (heat related), its Terrance Steele

Also sounded like Biadiz isnt the badass that we needed and one of the backups or Conners may get a shot in the middle. Maybe OG is better for him.

Good news is S Malik Hooker came off a knee twist and looked good in practice. He was a badass S for a while.

Packers need LBs bad. Wonder if we can fill a position of need with a trade for Jaylon?
Steele was gonna be starting anyway. Jerry said that on Monday
Jackie Treehorn treats objects like women, man.
Assassin
Assassin
2022 mock, traded back from 18 simply because i didnt know any of these names. HUGE dropoffs in IDL this draft. I kept missing, after a while they were mainly reaches

BearForce
Assassin said:

2022 mock, traded back from 18 simply because i didnt know any of these names. HUGE dropoffs in IDL this draft. I kept missing, after a while they were mainly reaches

Wow, yeah.
trey3216
Assassin said:

Derwin James was a full participant Thursday, so he'll be playing
Jackie Treehorn treats objects like women, man.
Assassin
this Bear game is starting to getting me Art Briles offense excited!

Wowser!

Wasnt real impressed with Bohanan in his bits and pieces last year, but so far this year, absolutely amazing! And our RBs are the real thing. Abram Smith is a beast. how he gets hit sideways or backwards and still keeps getting positive yards... great WRs too. Nice to see Ben Sims getting some throws his way, 4 for 34 and a TD

Still not sure about our DL when we go to face the OU OLs and other kids with some girth,
Assassin
if this kid is available when we pick (early projection 18), it would be hard to pass on him. 6'6, 340 lbs

https://www.profootballnetwork.com/jordan-davis-georgia-dt-nfl-draft-scouting-report-2022/

also played forward on his HS Basketball team

Jordan Davis aligns as an interior defensive lineman for the Bulldogs' even front defense. He typically aligns at the 3-tech but has also played the 1 as they shift their front pre-snap. He demonstrates good reactive athleticism and lateral agility for a young man his size. He has good get off and has very explosive hands, easily jolting back the opposition where he can then disrupt the play. It's hard to run directly at this player, as he does an outstanding job of holding the point, disengaging, and getting to the football. He only has sufficient upside in the passing game, however. That could potentially change in the future depending on conditioning, etc.
Wichitabear
Assassin said:

DLaw out with broken foot....
not good
Wichitabear
Assassin said:

if this kid is available when we pick (early projection 18), it would be hard to pass on him. 6'6, 340 lbs

https://www.profootballnetwork.com/jordan-davis-georgia-dt-nfl-draft-scouting-report-2022/

also played forward on his HS Basketball team

Jordan Davis aligns as an interior defensive lineman for the Bulldogs' even front defense. He typically aligns at the 3-tech but has also played the 1 as they shift their front pre-snap. He demonstrates good reactive athleticism and lateral agility for a young man his size. He has good get off and has very explosive hands, easily jolting back the opposition where he can then disrupt the play. It's hard to run directly at this player, as he does an outstanding job of holding the point, disengaging, and getting to the football. He only has sufficient upside in the passing game, however. That could potentially change in the future depending on conditioning, etc.
Georgia is a tough team
Wichitabear
BearForce said:

Assassin said:

Also as for Slater shutting down Young, apparently you have already forgotten your draft scouting as he was doing that to Young in college too. He has Young's number and lives rent free.

Forgetting will happen to you one day BearForce. Lololololol
BearForce
Wichitabear said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

Forgetting will happen to you one day BearForce. Lololololol
Assassin
Eaglepoop loosing to SF 17-3 with 5 mins to go

Washington hooligans should have lost to Giants but some bizarre officiating (and quite a few bucks) gave the hooligans 30-29 earlier this week.

Assassin
Assassin said:

Washington hooligans should have lost to Giants but some bizarre officiating (and quite a few bucks) gave the hooligans 30-29 earlier this week.

The Poop making a bit of a comeback, 17-11 but SF has the ball with just over min left
Assassin
Assassin said:

Assassin said:

The Poop making a bit of a comeback, 17-11 but SF has the ball with just over min left
The Poop need some TP, 17-11 final
BearForce
Assassin said:

Assassin said:

Book it, done!
Assassin
So Cowboys only undefeated team (hee hee) in NFC East

With all the folks we got hurt, I think this will be like the game against the Bucs. He who scores last wins
Assassin
btw - thought with all the buildup about Ghoulson and folks out, he was gonna get a great shot today

Cowboys inactives: S Donovan Wilson, QB Will Grier, DE Chauncey Golston, OT Ty Nsekhe. Jayron Kearse will replace Wilson at safety in the starting lineup, but Malik Hooker is active and expected to see action. Damontae Kazee (quad) was questionable entering the game after getting hurt in Wednesday's practice but he is active and starting. Tight end Jeremy Sprinkle was called up from practice squad for second straight game as COVID replacement for Randy Gregor
Assassin
: Collins appeal cites excused absences

La'el Collins hopes the NFL will overturn his five-game suspension, citing what he said are valid reasons for multiple missed drug tests, sources told ESPN.
Assassin
Will be interesting to watch Asante Samuel Jr who went Rd2 (7th) to the Charger
Assassin
Zeke looks a lot slower than a couple of years ago. Doesnt have that 'jump kick' into the hole that he used to
First Page Last Page
Page 594 of 843

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.