Football
Sponsored by

* * Dallas Cowboys * *

2,078,060 Views | 29549 Replies | Last: 9 hrs ago by BearForce
Assassin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
GoldMind said:

I never realized Julius Jones only averaged 55 yards a game. I remembered him being a decent back.
He was a real hit or miss guy. Some days it seemed like it would take a herd of elephants to bring him down. Others, he might fall over on his own
On Facebook at Memories of...
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
BearForce
GoldMind said:

I never realized Julius Jones only averaged 55 yards a game. I remembered him being a decent back.
he shared carries with Marion Barber
Assassin
hmmm...

Seahawks waived DE Dwight Freeney.

Signed in late October, the 16-year veteran lasted four games in Seattle. Freeney tallied three sacks as a situational pass rusher, so it's a bit surprising he's being cut loose. 2017 is the longtime Colt's age-37 season. It's possible he gets a look elsewhere. Despite being a vested veteran, Freeney must go through waivers since it's after the trade deadline.
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
Assassin
hmmm #2

Falcons waived CB Jalen Collins.

Collins was set to be activated from a 10-game PED ban, his second steroid suspension. Instead, the Falcons are moving on from the No. 42 overall pick of the 2015 draft. Still only 24, Collins played well down the stretch in 2016. Collins may clear waivers so teams don't have to pick up his contract, but he will undoubtedly get another chance.
BearForce
#1 no
#2 maybe
BaylorProud77
hmmm........
Assassin
BearForce said:

#1 no
#2 maybe
I would take a really hard look at Jalen Collins

Big CB at 6 1 1/2 and 205ish. Started for the birds in the Super Bowl last year. Not an incredible talent but a decent 3rd - 4th CB type.

I have a very different view of a kid using PEDs over getting popped for illegals. PEDs means you're trying to get better, whatever means possible. Kinda like I dont mind fouls on the field for agression vs dumb penalties like too many men on the field.
Assassin
WR Mike Williams (knee) is questionable for Thursday's Week 12 game against the Cowboys.

Williams should be fine after getting in limited practices. His snaps and routes have been on the rise in recent weeks, but he did most of his Week 11 work when the Chargers pulled their starters in the second half of a blowout win.
Assassin
Cowboys LT Tyron Smith (groin) is practicing. Owner Jerry Jones said Smith has a chance to play on Thursday, and he looks on track after getting in work each of the first two days of practice. Smith returning would be a huge boost for the entire offense.
Assassin
Dan Bailey (groin) expects to play Week 12 against the Chargers.

"Hopefully I'll be back out there," he said. "I had a good week in practice last week, obviously kicked before the game Sunday just to get the work in, so I'm feeling pretty good." Bailey has been out since injuring his groin in Week 8. Mike Nugent has converted 7-of-9 field goals during his absence.
Assassin
BaylorProud77
I hope I don't get indigestion tonight. Of course, that could come from my cooking instead of the game. ha
BaylorProud77
I am watching Macy's Thanksgiving Parade right now. Love it.
Assassin
BaylorProud77 said:

I hope I don't get indigestion tonight. Of course, that could come from my cooking instead of the game. ha
OUCH!!!
BaylorProud77
Assassin said:

BaylorProud77 said:

OUCH!!!
lol, it might just be the cooking assassin! The boys might pull this one out. We shall see.
Assassin
Chargers inactives are QB Cardale Jones, WR Geremy Davis, RB Branden Oliver, LB James Onwualu, OT Michael Ola, TE Sean Culkin and DE Jerry Attaochu.
Assassin
Blue jerseys today for #Cowboys .. unlucky? Nah. DAL record in blue: 66-66-1.
Assassin
Cowboys inactives: K Mike Nugent, RB Darren McFadden, CB Bene' Benwikere, LB Sean Lee, LB Justin March-Lillard, DT Daniel Ross and TE Blake Jarwin.
Assassin
Three Cowboys lead the fan voting for Pro Bowl, all of them are on the offensive line.

Center Travis Frederick (77,645), guard Zack Martin (70,732) and tackle Tyron Smith (66,240) are the top vote-getters at their positions for the NFC team. Fan balloting continues through Dec. 14.

The roster, determined by a vote of fans, players and coaches, will be announced live on NFL Network on the evening of Dec. 19.
Assassin
Nice run to kick things off Alfred!
BearForce
Assassin said:

And 3 and out
Assassin
Detroit loses to go to 6-5. We need to win to keep pace in the wildcard race
Assassin
BearForce said:

Assassin said:

And 3 and out
The old jet sweep looked like we were back on a rubber band balsa glider
Assassin
X got totally snookered there it appeared
BearForce
The missed FG defense works again
Assassin
We are really, really good at intimidating other teams field goal kickers...
Assassin
Chargers WR Mike Williams limped off after last incomplete pass
Assassin
Irving went out for a couple of plays, limped off. Back in for the FG attempt
Assassin
The good news for Nick Novak, who just missed that FG for Chargers, is that the press box announcer is convinced it was the punter, Drew Kaser, who missed it.
Assassin
Not sure why Smith is active over McFadden. Last week also. Wonder what he did to tick off the coaches
Assassin
TWill!!!!!!!!!!!
BaylorProud77
Assassin said:

The good news for Nick Novak, who just missed that FG for Chargers, is that the press box announcer is convinced it was the punter, Drew Kaser, who missed it.
lol
Assassin
he fell down.... dang
BaylorProud77
Assassin said:

Not sure why Smith is active over McFadden. Last week also. Wonder what he did to tick off the coaches
I kept thinking he might be hurt but they don't list him this way
Assassin
NFL gotta do something about those yellow shoes and gloves. Looks like a flag on every play
First Page Last Page
Page 86 of 845

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.