Football
Sponsored by

* * Dallas Cowboys * *

2,050,677 Views | 29499 Replies | Last: 14 hrs ago by Assassin
Assassin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearForce said:

Assassin said:

Still not sure about all these guys surgically repaired. With all my surgeries, there is always a twinge, an ache, a yikes... that wasnt there before. And my right arm is probably only about 60%. Maybe the fact that the bone was sticking out through the skin makes it harder but we have seen that before.

No matter what the PR guys say, you are never the same. You have to physically and mentally adapt to that injury
Yep, totally agree...there is always a scar...even if it isn't a physical scar
I had to adjust my handlebars on my bike as my right arm is nearly 2"shorter than the left
Assassin
Lael is getting downright skin and bones. He clocked in a a paltry 313
BearForce
Assassin said:

Lael is getting downright skin and bones. He clocked in a a paltry 313

That's refreshing considering last year.
Assassin
JUNE 4: COWBOYS TO CHECK IN WITH GENO ATKINS Checking in on a top free agent: Ex-Bengals All-Pro and Pro Bowl DT Geno Atkins has a checkup with Cowboys team doctor Dan Cooper in a few weeks and is expected to be cleared from a torn rotator cuff by July 1, a source tells NFL Network.
BearForce
Assassin said:

JUNE 4: COWBOYS TO CHECK IN WITH GENO ATKINS Checking in on a top free agent: Ex-Bengals All-Pro and Pro Bowl DT Geno Atkins has a checkup with Cowboys team doctor Dan Cooper in a few weeks and is expected to be cleared from a torn rotator cuff by July 1, a source tells NFL Network.

Man, old Tristan Hill has to be feeling very nervous.
Assassin
BearForce said:

Assassin said:

They probably told him they were bring Chet Atkins in for a halftime show....
BearForce
Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

They probably told him they were bring Chet Atkins in for a halftime show....

Or Geno Smith...
BearForce
Assassin
BearForce said:

32 yoa with $15m plus contract...... mmmm
BearForce
RIP

Assassin
It's early in the process, experimentation really, but the Cowboys are lining up their first-round pick, linebacker Micah Parsons, as a defensive end.

During the organized team activities and on the first day of the mandatory minicamp Tuesday, there was Parsons flying off the edge in the official DPR spot.

DPR is designated pass rusher, a position defensive coordinator Dan Quinn wants Parsons to play and has used him at for most of the offseason in addition to playing middle linebacker.

"Just creating havoc, creating disruption," Parsons said on playing DPR. "Being able to create that excitement, momentum change, a chance to get the ball out and get it back to our explosive offense. That's kind of what I like about pass rushing."
Assassin
Assassin
Assassin
Assassin
Really excited to see what all the new additions bring to the table on defense. Our run defense should be much better with this big kid
Assassin
First-year players are required to attend a rookie development program next week. Players are expected to reconvene for training camp on July 20. Camp likely will be held in Oxnard, Calif.
Assassin
Assassin
Reggie has quite a bit of NFL experience:

May 19, 2021: Chicago Bears cut WR Reggie Davis.
May 18, 2021: Chicago Bears waived WR Reggie Davis.
January 15, 2021: Chicago Bears signed WR Reggie Davis to a Reserve/Future contract.
December 30, 2019: Chicago Bears signed WR Reggie Davis to a Reserve/Future contract.
December 11, 2019: Chicago Bears added WR Reggie Davis to the practice squad.
September 1, 2019: Dallas Cowboys cut WR Reggie Davis.
August 31, 2019: Dallas Cowboys waived WR Reggie Davis.
February 7, 2019: Dallas Cowboys signed WR Reggie Davis.
January 21, 2019: Dallas Cowboys removed WR Reggie Davis from the practice squad.
November 1, 2018: Dallas Cowboys added WR Reggie Davis to the practice squad.
September 20, 2018: Philadelphia Eagles removed WR Reggie Davis from the practice squad.
September 10, 2018: Philadelphia Eagles added WR Reggie Davis to the practice squad.
September 2, 2018: Atlanta Falcons cut WR Reggie Davis.
September 1, 2018: Atlanta Falcons waived WR Reggie Davis.
January 15, 2018: Atlanta Falcons signed WR Reggie Davis to a Reserve/Future contract.
September 22, 2017: Cleveland Browns waived WR Reggie Davis.
September 3, 2017: Cleveland Browns acquired WR Reggie Davis off waivers from the Atlanta Falcons.
More Davis Pages
Assassin
Last year, Elliott rushed for a career-low 979 yards. He averaged a career-low 65.3 yards per game and he gained just 1.9 rushing yards before contact, the lowest in three seasons. Elliott also lost a career-high five fumbles.

He battled calf and hamstring injuries, missing a game due to injury for the first time in his career. Football Outsiders, which provides advanced statistics on NFL players, measured Elliott's DVOA (Defense-adjusted Value Over Average) in 2020. The number is a value, per play over an average running back in game situations. Elliott had a -1.0%. His backup, Tony Pollard, was plus 13%. Tennessee's Derrick Henry, who led the league in rushing with 2,027 yards, had a 15.5% and Dalvin Cook of Minnesota, second in the league in rushing with 1,557 yards, came in at 15.6%. So whether it was basic statistics or advanced, Elliott's season was below standard.
Assassin
Dallas super offense

if our OL holds up, this is really gonna keep the D off the field. Should help take the pressure off the DBs
Assassin
The Cowboys will enter training camp with 25 rookies, 11 draft picks and 14 undrafted free agents in addition to 19 players with two years or less of experience.
Assassin
Brian Ethridge
Staff
Smoaky is killing it with Cowboys interviews

Subscribe to the YouTube channel or just post them here

Brian Ethridge
Staff

With Mickey Spagnola
Brian Ethridge
Staff
Babe

Brian Ethridge
Staff
Hellastrae

Brian Ethridge
Staff
Danny White

BearForce
Brian Ethridge
Staff
One with Mickey got 30k+ views last week and it was on OTAs.
Assassin
Assassin
Sheldon Richardson now a Free Agent... hmmm
BearForce
Assassin said:

Sheldon Richardson now a Free Agent... hmmm
I think they are happy with where they are at for DT right now and I am not sure I can disagree. We won't see any more action I dont think until the end of training camp.
BearForce
I think we dodged a bullet letting this guy walk

CBS Sports: Bills' Cole Beasley says he may retire over NFL's new COVID restrictions for unvaccinated players.
https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/bills-cole-beasley-says-he-may-retire-over-nfls-new-covid-restrictions-for-unvaccinated-players/
GoldMind
BearForce said:

CBS Sports: Bills' Cole Beasley says he may retire over NFL's new COVID restrictions for unvaccinated players.
https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/bills-cole-beasley-says-he-may-retire-over-nfls-new-covid-restrictions-for-unvaccinated-players/

He might be one of those people who think Finland isn't real and that it's really 1721 because Constantine erased hundreds of years off the calendar.
Assassin
GoldMind said:

BearForce said:

He might be one of those people who think Finland isn't real and that it's really 1721 because Constantine erased hundreds of years off the calendar.
well he did go to SMU...
First Page Last Page
Page 577 of 843

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.