Football
Sponsored by

SEC Shorts

22,104 Views | 132 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by cowboycwr
BellCountyBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Probably Top 5 video they've ever done! Greatness.
Jack Bauer
MrGolfguy said:

No doubt these guys wrote this script 2-3 years ago knowing there would be a day to execute it!
Jack Bauer
This week was too easy for material...

Jack Bauer
cowboycwr
Do they make their own school shirts or just have basically every school's shirt on hand just in case they need it? Like for the New Mexico State last week?
Jack Bauer
cowboycwr said:

Do they make their own school shirts or just have basically every school's shirt on hand just in case they need it? Like for the New Mexico State last week?

They probably have every school's shirt...even Charlotte.

BUGWBBear
Internets is a powerful tool.
cowboycwr
BUGWBBear said:

Internets is a powerful tool.
True but since they usually make their videos on Sunday after the Saturday games and post on Monday that is not a lot of time to even get an Amazon delivery of a specific school shirt when they happen to do something to provide content for the video.
Jack Bauer
Looks like they had to make their own Northern Illinois shirt here!

BUGWBBear
I just wish there was an equally talented improv group for Big 12 stupidity.
TinFoilHatPreacherBear
Jack Bauer said:

I half expected Baylor to come out as the basement P5 team. Likely next year.
cowboycwr
TinFoilHatPreacherBear said:

Jack Bauer said:

I think this was from last year.
Jack Bauer
They are going to have plenty of material once UT and OU join the SEC...
TinFoilHatPreacherBear
cowboycwr said:

TinFoilHatPreacherBear said:

Jack Bauer said:

I think this was from last year.

I wasn't literally expecting it, just making a joke.
Jack Bauer
Oh man, tomorrow's video should be good!
gobears20
Staff
Great Baylor Merchandise -> https://bit.ly/2M8DuHk
historian
Excellent!
cowboycwr
FSU did get hosed. Going undefeated in a P5 (Or 4 next year) should be an auto playoff bid.

I guess it won't be an issue next year as the argument will be between the final 2-3 teams getting in not conference champions.
Jack Bauer
cowboycwr said:

FSU did get hosed. Going undefeated in a P5 (Or 4 next year) should be an auto playoff bid.

I guess it won't be an issue next year as the argument will be between the final 2-3 teams getting in not conference champions.

you fool! The metric is how many yards your 3rd string QB passes for against a top 15 team!!!
Jack Bauer
BUGWBBear
cowboycwr said:

Getting bounced by Georgia by 60 points is not a strong argument deserving of the CFP.
Aberzombie1892
BUGWBBear said:

cowboycwr said:

Getting bounced by Georgia by 60 points is not a strong argument deserving of the CFP.

In a world where Ohio State and Oklahoma lost their starting QBs because they didn't make the CFP (among other reasons), it's not too much of an exaggeration to say that no one who really matters - high end college players - cares about non-CFP bowls. Plus, FSU wasn't punished in the final AP poll - FSU would probably have been 6 as long as it lost to Georgia, whether that be by one point or 50 because I would have had to be below Michigan, Washington, Texas, Alabama, and Georgia due to some head to heads and final outcome.
cowboycwr
BUGWBBear said:

cowboycwr said:

This is hard to argue when mot of the starters all season didn't play. Granted Georgia had a bunch sitting out but this was a game with a team that was not the one that went undefeated.
cowboycwr
Not sure how to post the video but I saw they had one last week for the Big10 beating the SEC and it was the m doing the Big10 call in show...

They have to do one with the Saban news. Maybe they are waiting for the hire and then it will be the Bama fans reaction to the retirement, hire and the reaction of all the other schools.
BUGWBBear
Not really that hard. It's not Georgia's fault FSU had a mass exodus
Jack Bauer
cowboycwr said:

Not sure how to post the video but I saw they had one last week for the Big10 beating the SEC and it was the m doing the Big10 call in show...

They have to do one with the Saban news. Maybe they are waiting for the hire and then it will be the Bama fans reaction to the retirement, hire and the reaction of all the other schools.
Jack Bauer
That's a wrap (watch to the end).

cowboycwr
Jack Bauer said:

That's a wrap (watch to the end).

That was a pretty good ending. But nothing will beat the ending to last year's season wrap up. RIP Coach Leach.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.