Football
Sponsored by

Gold out next week against Ok St

4,622 Views | 78 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by curtpenn
Stranger
How long do you want to ignore this user?
bear2be2 said:

BUBBFAN said:

The school is doing something special for the game Saturday. They ask fans to participate. What's the problem? Be a fan and just participate.
Our fan base has proven time and time again that this is a bridge too far.

And for the record, the crowd looked like crap on TV again. Above the lower bowl with the Line, you'd have never known there was any kind of push to have a unified color for this game.

I have a novel idea. Why don't they put on actual gold helmets, green jerseys with white numerals trimmed in gold, white pants with green and gold stripes.

Screw athletic marketing. All that department has done is try to make everyone forget the great Briles years.

And f. . . little Matty. His stench still permeates the whole place.
I'm a Bearbacker
Aliceinbubbleland
Wow. You just get stranger and stranger.
Stefano DiMera
How can someone be so angry at the most inconsequential bull*****..he is a weird dude
curtpenn
MrGolfguy said:

There have always been complaints & jokes about going 'full pickle'. All green is a bad look.

With you there. Was thinking more of green as the primary color with gold or white accents.
curtpenn
BUBBFAN said:

The school is doing something special for the game Saturday. They ask fans to participate. What's the problem? Be a fan and just participate.

How about asking the fans to do something special such as wear green?
historian
Because it looks like black on TV
“Incline my heart to your testimonies, and not to selfish gain!”
Psalm 119:36
curtpenn
Don't care and don't agree.
JP1037
curtpenn said:

JP1037 said:

Any of you boys know curtpenn? That clown spent half a dozen posts and salty insults insisting the team and players don't care if we wear gold or not. Maybe he only gets Wi-Fi at the library?

Still waiting for anyone anywhere to provide any actual data other than their "feels". What do you have other than ad hominem and straw man fallacies? Produce or shut up.

I don't think I will. You can't admit your wrong when it's staring you in the face.
curtpenn
JP1037 said:

curtpenn said:

JP1037 said:

Any of you boys know curtpenn? That clown spent half a dozen posts and salty insults insisting the team and players don't care if we wear gold or not. Maybe he only gets Wi-Fi at the library?

Still waiting for anyone anywhere to provide any actual data other than their "feels". What do you have other than ad hominem and straw man fallacies? Produce or shut up.

I don't think I will. You can't admit your wrong when it's staring you in the face.

So, you still have nothing and can't admit your (sic) wrong when it's staring you in the face. Got it.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.