Football
Sponsored by

Geoff Collins OUT at Ga Tech

1,141 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Redbrickbear
Jack Bauer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
3-9
3-7
3-9
1-3

Georgia Tech ousts coach Geoff Collins after 1-3 start (fox5atlanta.com)

Quote:

According to reports, Geoff Collins just became the third Power Five coach to be fired in the past three weeks.

Following the Yellow Jackets losses to Clemson, Ole Miss and UCF, the Georgia Tech board held a meeting to discuss the progress of Collins and athletic director Todd Stansbury.

Ultimately, the board made the decision to cut the Georgia native. Stansbury's future with the team is still up in the air.

Georgia Tech is expected to continue the current season, without Collins, with a game scheduled Saturday at Pittsburgh.

housecao
Best of luck to Zach Pyron.
SIC EM 94
Aranda to Georgia Tech right? (Kidding)
Bear8084
Georgia Tech "Insider": "Ok guys, I'm hearing the top THREE picks are Dave Aranda Dave Aranda Dave Aranda. He is a LOCK!"
boykin_spaniel
Probably should've kept the triple option. They won the ACC once or twice with it. You're a private school that is never going to be able to fully match your arch rival UGA. A giant state school with more resources and in a much more awesome location
HarryMehre
boykin_spaniel said:

Probably should've kept the triple option. They won the ACC once or twice with it. You're a private school that is never going to be able to fully match your arch rival UGA. A giant state school with more resources and in a much more awesome location

Georgia Tech isn't a private school.
SIC EM 94
HarryMehre said:

boykin_spaniel said:

Is there any "Tech" that's a private school? I'm assuming no.
boykin_spaniel
I know but it's 60-65% dudes, has an acceptance rate like a private school, and only 16,000 undergrads.
BearlySober
SIC EM 94 said:

HarryMehre said:

boykin_spaniel said:

MIT and Cal Tech immediately come to mind. Probably a few more.
Chamberman
boykin_spaniel said:

I know
I don't think you do. You clearly stated it was a private school.
boognish_bear
Jack Bauer
Redbrickbear
BearlySober said:

SIC EM 94 said:

HarryMehre said:

boykin_spaniel said:

MIT and Cal Tech immediately come to mind. Probably a few more.
Yea, there are a few private universities that use "Tech" in the name. But not many.

As you said. MIT, Cal Tech, Indiana Tech, Florida Tech

But most are public colleges

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_technological_universities
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.