Football
Sponsored by

Time to Lock Lance Leipold

1,229 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Bakersdozen
historian
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://m.kusports.com/news/2022/sep/24/matt-tait-its-time-kansas-football-lock-lance-leip/
“Incline my heart to your testimonies, and not to selfish gain!”
Psalm 119:36
parch
He gone unless KU finds the donors and backing to do what we did in the early 2010's to put more resources behind the program. The football program has some of the worst facilities in P5 and nobody wants to walk uphill both ways for that long before the enticements of a major program are too much to turn down.

I don't know that we'll be able to keep Aranda for an extended period of time, but we're certainly doing everything we can to make it happen. Same cannot be said of KU, at least not yet.
Hob Howelll
I don't see Kansas being able to keep him if he keeps winning. They can give him a nice raise and contract extension, but it's nothing that a desperate blueblood won't be willing to pay off
Baylor University class of 2014
Jayballer
Oh I don't think there is no doubt , that's already in play. - -Not that concerned about Nebraska there are to many other big name Coach's being tossed out including your own Coach who they say they are going to throw the kitchen sink out for. - -

Also Fickel from Cincinnati ? - - Ruhle , - and others I just don't think it's going to happen - -a lot of talk but just not feeling it.

I think with what he has already accomplished KU alum/' donors do all they can to lock him down. - -I get a feel that Coach is a guy with that wants to stay and finish what he has started.
Bakersdozen
Already told the board how to do it - take away some money from Self. He won't need it in jail.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.