Football
Sponsored by

Tech continues to show why they have the worst fans in the Big 12

6,206 Views | 71 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Jacques Strap
blackie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
PartyBear said:

I don't think that is a wise business decision to pay the penalty for violence. It can be construed as this bank's endorsement of it.
Totally agree. Real bad business decision in my opinion. I'm sure that non-tech fans that bank there are real happy about them doing that. And what message does it send to the school....don't worry about your fan behavior......we got your back...don't worry about it. Let 'em do what they want.

Perhaps we need a line about tech as we have about ut.....

Never have so many believed so much (about themselves) about so little. Tech fans seem to think that every conference in the land secretly drools over having them and that consistently losing to other teams means nothing.....they are still better. UT has unlimited elitism attitudes. The words "humility" and "reality" are missing from the tech dictionary.
Jacques Strap
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Went to all the old SWC stadiums in the early 80's. Parked in general parking. The only place that keyed our car with a Baylor sticker on it was @ Tech.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.