Football
Sponsored by

Former WVU/OSU OL Josh Sills indicted on rape/kidnapping

1,028 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by ScottS
mtenery14
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Tragic situation if it turns out to be true, which if there is an indictment, the evidence must be damning.

Happened in between the time he was in Morgantown and Stillwater; the article doesn't specify where it took place, as he transferred to OSU at the very end of 2019. He sat out 2020 per rules and played in 2021. It's evident to me that nobody knew about this if he was able to stay on all the rosters he's played on, but man....what a potentially damning situation for WVU/OSU football.

https://www.heartlandcollegesports.com/2023/02/01/former-west-virginia-oklahoma-state-ol-josh-sills-indicted-on-rape-kidnapping-charges/?fbclid=IwAR1nNGLc1Lgn-jIghQ3LJnw_00Wd7z3Y-UwePe-Yz9XyIDGhLcVqPZI9XtM
Stefano DiMera
Happened in 2019 . Article I read said Guerney County is who filed charges so that's in Ohio where he's from.
mtenery14
Stefano DiMera said:

Happened in 2019 . Article I read said Guerney County is who filed charges so that's in Ohio where he's from.
Yes, and that often happens with sexual assault cases, sadly.
ScottS
Should the HC of both schools get fired?
mtenery14
ScottS said:

If it's proven that they knowingly took AND played a player that had already been accused, then yeah.
Fre3dombear
Welp, Gundy gonna be coaching in Italy now
canoso
ScottS said:

No, only the one of the uppity school.
ScottS
Que Brenda Tracy
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.