Football
Sponsored by

Arrest warrant out for Joe Mixon after allegedly threatening a woman with a gun

2,730 Views | 33 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Fre3dombear
boognish_bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
boognish_bear
Stoops may redshirt him another year for this
boognish_bear
Agent says police made a mistake

BUmoneymaker
boognish_bear said:

He was litterally the only reason I was rooting against the bengals otherwise i really didnt have a problem with them winning. Now Im really glad they lost. P0$ like him shouldnt be playing ball.
Gobearsone
Sounds like Chris Beards attorney.
Fre3dombear
Isn't this how st Floyd started?
boognish_bear
GruntTuff
It truly is amazing how OU managed to keep Mixon on the team after he broke a young woman's jaw. What Mixon did to the student makes what Beard did in Austin seem like child's play.

OU has been thug central since Switzer's days. Does anyone else know about the Holiday Inn owned by S. J. Sarkeys that was the gathering place in Norman for Switzer and his players? Oklahoma was a free for all then, and continued under Stoops, but OU ($$$ and TV eyes), somehow managed to skate and be deemed as pure as driven snow. Makes me sick.
Stefano DiMera
Was he in a rental car paid by the Bengals?
pitchspork
"I don't play with lives" says man who brandished gun at woman.
ImwithBU
BUmoneymaker said:

boognish_bear said:

He was litterally the only reason I was rooting against the bengals otherwise i really didnt have a problem with them winning. Now Im really glad they lost. P0$ like him shouldnt be playing ball.

Yeah let's not hold the girl accountable for her actions. I bet she want call another black that's twice her size a N then slap em. She bet off more than her ass could chew
pitchspork
ImwithBU said:

BUmoneymaker said:

boognish_bear said:

Yeah let's not hold the girl accountable for her actions. I bet she want call another black that's twice her size a N then slap em. She bet off more than her ass could chew

What the actual frick
br53
ImwithBU said:

BUmoneymaker said:

boognish_bear said:

Yes because that makes it ok to hit for a male to hit a female. What is wrong with you?
The battle is not yours, but God's.
2 Chronicles 20:15
br53
pitchspork said:

Actually his attorney/agent said it.
The battle is not yours, but God's.
2 Chronicles 20:15
vanillabryce
ImwithBU said:

BUmoneymaker said:

boognish_bear said:

U serious?
boognish_bear
GruntTuff said:

It truly is amazing how OU managed to keep Mixon on the team after he broke a young woman's jaw. What Mixon did to the student makes what Beard did in Austin seem like child's play.

OU has been thug central since Switzer's days. Does anyone else know about the Holiday Inn owned by S. J. Sarkeys that was the gathering place in Norman for Switzer and his players? Oklahoma was a free for all then, and continued under Stoops, but OU ($$$ and TV eyes), somehow managed to skate and be deemed as pure as driven snow. Makes me sick.

During the same year that Mixon was sitting out OU LB Frank Shannon also sat out because the OU Title 9 Office investigated a sexual assault allegation against him and found him responsible. Despite the findings Shanon was allowed back on the team after a year.

OU is a big believer in second chances once you get outside of Waco city limits.

https://www.statesman.com/story/news/2016/09/23/oklahoma-linebacker-frank-shannon-returns-after-one-year-suspension/9862480007/

"To me, it's over," Boren told the newspaper. "It's just like being a parent. Sometimes you have to punish but then you still care about people. Then you give them every advantage to work their way back into the fold. They've done that."
boognish_bear
Something still seems really fishy about the way that Stoops suddenly out of nowhere stepped down in early June of 2017. The timing was so odd.
boognish_bear
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
ImwithBU said:

BUmoneymaker said:

boognish_bear said:

You, Doc, should hire someone to help you with your bedside manner. It really sucks!!!!
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
EatMoreSalmon
br53 said:

pitchspork said:

Actually his attorney/agent said it.

Yeah, Mixon only said, "I am not a crook."
ImwithBU
br53 said:

ImwithBU said:

BUmoneymaker said:

boognish_bear said:

Yes because that makes it ok to hit for a male to hit a female. What is wrong with you?

Never said it was okay but she had her part in the incident as well. OU botched his punishment, but I'm not going to forget who was the initial aggressor
Yogi
1. The oath is meaningless to witnesses in the 2023 courtroom.

2. There are little to no consequences for lying to authorities or on the stand.

3. Men are presumed guilty until proven innocent.

4. Women are rt presumed credible

5. Women know this and it is popularly disseminated online and among attorneys.

6. No man in his right mind should cohabitate with a woman in 2023. She can EASILY ruin your life.

Fre3dombear
GruntTuff said:

I had multiple ou people say "she said the n word. She deserved what she got. Briles was different. He had a rape culture"
Fre3dombear
boognish_bear said:

Something still seems really fishy about the way that Stoops suddenly out of nowhere stepped down in early June of 2017. The timing was so odd.

You don't believe that he and intern sex assaulted Boren retired do you?
Russell Gym
Keep your hands off women. Treat women with respect. Do that, and you don't have to worry about a list.
Yogi said:

1. The oath is meaningless to witnesses in the 2023 courtroom.

2. There are little to no consequences for lying to authorities or on the stand.

3. Men are presumed guilty until proven innocent.

4. Women are rt presumed credible

5. Women know this and it is popularly disseminated online and among attorneys.

6. No man in his right mind should cohabitate with a woman in 2023. She can EASILY ruin your life.

Mitch Blood Green
br53 said:

ImwithBU said:

BUmoneymaker said:

boognish_bear said:

I don't think men should hit women. I also don't think women should hit men.
Harrison Bergeron
Fre3dombear said:

Isn't this how st Floyd started?
LOL. Say his name!

Was the woman pregnant?
Harrison Bergeron
ImwithBU said:

BUmoneymaker said:

boognish_bear said:

What a stupid take.
Fre3dombear
ImwithBU said:

BUmoneymaker said:

boognish_bear said:

Based on what we saw she shouldn't have slapped him
Why did she call him an N? How do we know she called him an N?
Golden Helmet
He's the same POS he was when he decked that girl in College….money doesn't change who he is and it's time he was held accountable for good.
Waco1947
Mixon was bad news at OU
RegentCoverup
Golden Helmet said:

He's the same POS he was when he decked that girl in College….money doesn't change who he is and it's time he was held accountable for good.
The first thing he did in an interview after his suspension was Announce that he was dedicating the season to his haters.

even the local sportswriters said it was disgusting.

Stoops is a thug. And it was his responsibility
OldBurlyBear86
Fre3dombear said:

ImwithBU said:

BUmoneymaker said:

boognish_bear said:

Go ahead and show "what we saw". I am sure you have a video clip of that.
Fre3dombear
OldBurlyBear86 said:

Fre3dombear said:

ImwithBU said:

BUmoneymaker said:

boognish_bear said:

Go ahead and show "what we saw". I am sure you have a video clip of that.

Hasn't everyone seen it? It's all over the internet
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.