Football
Sponsored by

How cool would it have been if Oregon had won

3,016 Views | 16 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Dia del DougO
Gust Avrakotos
How long do you want to ignore this user?
...the Rhule sweepstakes?

Can you imagine the Oklahoma drill and Little Tykes **** show going on in Eugene?

Phil Knight lucked out again.

WAC
OldSchoolBU
BoatsNHos said:

Can you imagine the Oklahoma drill and Little Tykes **** show going on in Eugene?

WAC
Baylor will be better than Oregon in a couple of years and you can take that to the bank. I know a South Florida coach and he said Rhule is > than Taggart every day and any day.

Oregon had a pretty stocked cupboard when Taggart got there. And beating an average Nebraska team is no great feat. I think the Washingtons, Stanfords and USCs of the world are going to smoke the ducks.

Pay was probably similar but Rhule who is a very smart guy chose Baylor over Oregon. If you have a little faith and a championship mindset instead of battered wife syndrome, you will be able to watch this plot develop.
The past is last! Be a champion today!
D. C. Bear
BoatsNHos said:

WAC

Chill, WAC.
Malbec
OldSchoolBU said:

BoatsNHos said:

WAC
Baylor will be better than Oregon in a couple of years and you can take that to the bank. I know a South Florida coach and he said Rhule is > than Taggart every day and any day.

Oregon had a pretty stocked cupboard when Taggart got there. And beating an average Nebraska team is no great feat. I think the Washingtons, Stanfords and USCs of the world are going to smoke the ducks.

Pay was probably similar but Rhule who is a very smart guy chose Baylor over Oregon. If you have a little faith and a championship mindset instead of battered wife syndrome, you will be able to watch this plot develop.
From where we are standing, beating an average Nebraska team is akin to walking on the moon.
Gust Avrakotos
D. C. Bear said:

BoatsNHos said:

WAC

Chill, WAC.
Back on the payroll DC? Provide proof otherwise before sundown or it happened.
D. C. Bear
BoatsNHos said:

D. C. Bear said:

BoatsNHos said:

WAC

Chill, WAC.

Still beating your wife?
PartyBear
Oregon was stocked? They were 3-9 last season. We were 7-6 with no real HC and a lame duck staff.
MilliVanilli
Not too late for you to go over to an Oregon board and rant...er, I mean cheer there.
MilliVanilli
PartyBear said:

Oregon was stocked? They were 3-9 last season. We were 7-6 with no real HC and a lame duck staff.
They had a wheel come off season with their former coach, but they had plenty of talent lurking on that roster still.
REX
OldSchoolBU said:

BoatsNHos said:

WAC

Liberty
UTsa
Mitch Blood Green
MilliVanilli said:

PartyBear said:

They had a wheel come off season with their former coach, but they had plenty of talent lurking on that roster still.

We do, too.
McCavebear
The Ducks are thanking their lucky stars right now that Rhule picked Baylor. In their 1st game the ducks throttled S. Utah 77-21. Then they beat Nebraska 42 -35.
MilliVanilli
tommie said:

MilliVanilli said:

PartyBear said:

We do, too.
The cupboard's not barren, but the attitude and motivation seem to be still lacking.
REX
MilliVanilli said:

tommie said:

MilliVanilli said:

PartyBear said:

We do, too.
The cupboard's not barren, but the attitude and motivation seem to be still lacking.
I've always found that attitude and motivation come from the top down.
LIBERTY
MilliVanilli
REX said:

MilliVanilli said:

tommie said:

MilliVanilli said:

PartyBear said:

We do, too.
I've always found that attitude and motivation come from the top down.
LIBERTY
It's possible, but there's also a roster of players from last year in seniority status that seem to have not brought much to the table in motivation yet again.
Grizz Air
D. C. Bear said:

BoatsNHos said:

D. C. Bear said:

BoatsNHos said:

WAC

Chill, WAC.

Still beating your wife?
You mean husband?
D. C. Bear
Grizz Air said:

D. C. Bear said:

BoatsNHos said:

D. C. Bear said:

BoatsNHos said:

WAC

Chill, WAC.

Still beating your wife?
You mean husband?
No, I think he's mentioned a wife before.
Just an example of a question based on what I assume to be a lie, much like his question is based on a lie.
Dia del DougO
It seems possible that Rhule's decision between Oregon and Baylor came down to the pressure of coaching for an institution of football...or not.
"The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool."
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.