Football
Sponsored by

This is a 10 year minimum rebuild--Are we safe in the big 12?

7,789 Views | 53 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by soren
TomW
How long do you want to ignore this user?
oldbear69 said:

TomW said:

vanillabryce said:

That's my point Tom, if that's even your real name.

My point is it's different and it will be easier
I said Rhule will be great and Briles was in the past. My name is Thomas, I go by Tom. It's ok my friend. No need attacking names lol
hey tom ...u into moral victories??? jersey boy is a fraud...supposed to be some kind of defensive guru?? ill take pmb any day,, jersey boys def stats give me a nose bleed...,i dont have 10 yrs for a turn around...
Oldbear I'm thrilled our student athletes are being led by a man who cares about their entire lives and isn't worried about your opinions. I hope you live so long that you are cheering so loud in years to come this exchange is forgotten and if it's remembered you look back on it sheepishly. Eat well, sleep well, exercise well, pray, read your bible, fellowship and invest your life in others and however long you live you will have lived a full joyful life my friend.
cbcbear
the Big 12 will be over in 2025. We don't have 10 years. We have 8.
CBC '95
Bear8084
cbcbear said:

the Big 12 will be over in 2025. We don't have 10 years. We have 8.

Another crystal ball hyperbole.
oldbear69
TomW said:

oldbear69 said:

TomW said:

vanillabryce said:

I said Rhule will be great and Briles was in the past. My name is Thomas, I go by Tom. It's ok my friend. No need attacking names lol
hey tom ...u into moral victories??? jersey boy is a fraud...supposed to be some kind of defensive guru?? ill take pmb any day,, jersey boys def stats give me a nose bleed...,i dont have 10 yrs for a turn around...
Oldbear I'm thrilled our student athletes are being led by a man who cares about their entire lives and isn't worried about your opinions. I hope you live so long that you are cheering so loud in years to come this exchange is forgotten and if it's remembered you look back on it sheepishly. Eat well, sleep well, exercise well, pray, read your bible, fellowship and invest your life in others and however long you live you will have lived a full joyful life my friend.
oldbear69
oldbear69 said:

TomW said:

oldbear69 said:

TomW said:

vanillabryce said:

thanks for the offer but i dont need a "life coach" just a football coach will do.....

TomW
oldbear69 said:

oldbear69 said:

TomW said:

oldbear69 said:

TomW said:

vanillabryce said:

thanks for the offer but i dont need a "life coach" just a football coach will do.....

Really now? What position do you play? I didn't realize someone with not long left in their own words plays football. Let me know who you play for and I'll be glad to send some recommendations for a football coach. Or is it that you are a wee bit too personally invested in all this? Support the players not the results.
oldbear69
TomW said:

oldbear69 said:

oldbear69 said:

TomW said:

oldbear69 said:

TomW said:

vanillabryce said:

Really now? What position do you play? I didn't realize someone with not long left in their own words plays football. Let me know who you play for and I'll be glad to send some recommendations for a football coach. Or is it that you are a wee bit too personally invested in all this? Support the players not the results.
oldbear69
oldbear69 said:

TomW said:

oldbear69 said:

oldbear69 said:

TomW said:

oldbear69 said:

TomW said:

vanillabryce said:

BearInBigD
oldbear69 said:

TomW said:

oldbear69 said:

oldbear69 said:

TomW said:

oldbear69 said:

TomW said:

vanillabryce said:

Ruh, roh. Methinks TomW is a bit drunk. I'm sure he'll be better after Neal's sermon tomorrow.
TomW
BearInBigD said:

oldbear69 said:

TomW said:

oldbear69 said:

oldbear69 said:

TomW said:

oldbear69 said:

TomW said:

vanillabryce said:

Ruh, roh. Methinks TomW is a bit drunk. I'm sure he'll be better after Neal's sermon tomorrow.
Point of order, I've never had a drink of alcohol in my life. Never wanted to.
oldbear69
oldbear69 said:

oldbear69 said:

TomW said:

oldbear69 said:

oldbear69 said:

TomW said:

oldbear69 said:

TomW said:

vanillabryce said:

MilliVanilli
Bear8084 said:

oldbear69 said:

TomW said:

vanillabryce said:

Lol. It's not going to take 10 years. We just took #3 team down to the wire in CMRs first year. Maybe this is the game people will remember as the turnaround point. I hope so. It sure looked like it.
Amen. It's a three to four year project, and we will be a force to reckon with.
MilliVanilli
oldbear69 said:

oldbear69 said:

oldbear69 said:

TomW said:

oldbear69 said:

oldbear69 said:

TomW said:

oldbear69 said:

TomW said:

vanillabryce said:

I can't help but notice that you really suck at quoting posts, and the fact you're constantly trying to troll people while handicapped by this deficiency is rather amusing.
Osodecentx
vanillabryce said:

10 years?

Briles took ****ty talent, ****ty facilities, and ****ty football support and won a B12 title in half that.

But we're not an institution of football. We have no interest in competing at P5 level
Bear8084
Osodecentx said:

vanillabryce said:

10 years?

Briles took ****ty talent, ****ty facilities, and ****ty football support and won a B12 title in half that.

But we're not an institution of football. We have no interest in competing at P5 level

Lol. Stop. That's not what they showed last night.
Tommy_Lou_Ramsower
Unfortunately the damage may have already been done. Maybe David Garland's true colors will continue to come out and the Baylor Board of Regents will somehow be expelled from our University. We can only hope.
Osodecentx
Bear8084 said:

Osodecentx said:

vanillabryce said:

10 years?

Lol. Stop. That's not what they showed last night.
Ahh yes. A moral victory
lawmaker
Guys yes we played great last night---or OU defense played horrible, but please stop with the overreacting.

We LOST THE GAME.

At KSU this weekend will be a fair challenge and also we will see how far we have dropped.

This is a LONG LONG LONG rebuilding project--still say 8-10 years. And a reminder we are 0-4!
Bear8084
lawmaker said:

Guys yes we played great last night---or OU defense played horrible, but please stop with the overreacting.

We LOST THE GAME.

At KSU this weekend will be a fair challenge and also we will see how far we have dropped.

This is a LONG LONG LONG rebuilding project--still say 8-10 years. And a reminder we are 0-4!

Yeah, no. It's not 8-10 years from what was shown last night.
soren
lawmaker said:

Hey all-

Let's be realistic here. We have ZERO depth and we will lose a lot of commitments with this horrible start. This "process" will take us until the mid to late 2020s to get close to decent.

How long will the big 12 put up with it? Admit it, we got very lucky to get in. We better be on the look out.

p.s. Anyone that does not think we got luck to get in the big 12 ask any other big 12 fan (not a baylor fan).

I sure wish I was wrong.

You are.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.