Football
Sponsored by

Mike Singletary Would Have Been 3-0 Right Now

4,690 Views | 30 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by cowboycwr
PrideBU
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Sometimes overthinking a hire can be the absolute worst thing you can do.

Rhule just seems out of his element. Northern coach. B1G mentality.

If there is anyone who gets the Baylor way its Samurai Mike. If we could trade tomorrow I'd do it in a heartbeat.

BearInBigD
Mother of God. Not this **** again.
Mitch Blood Green
The right time was a year ago when we needed leadership through a tough time.

You can't let loosing and excuse creep into your program. It's hard to get out.
PartyBear
It's Thee going by another name. Just a troll.
Bona Fide Bear
Make it stop! To do that, we would have had to steal MS from....where is he employed again?
Steve Taylor
I wouldn't come to this crap show if I was him. But I'd love to have him at Baylor.
Swamp Bear
This is the low level we have reached
Bear8084
Lol. Stop.
ColomboLQ
Just when I thought this season couldn't get any worse, we gotta deal with this **** now.
LBKBEAR
This guy started a thread trying to figure out why we couldn't make wildbear our base offense.
Grizz Air
My 5-year-old wouldve been 3-0 now too as head coach of this team. We have far superior talent to each of the teams we played. And they each manhandled us.
bearlyafarmer
Didn't we all really sort of know this was the background issue against CAB the whole time he was taking Baylor to its absolute football apogee ever?

In a related story, I saw Waco's skyline described as "forlorn" the other day. Not to worry; 100 years from now there still won't be any building taller than ALICO.
Life is more about asking the right questions than giving the right answers.
CSIBear
Grizz Air said:

My 5-year-old wouldve been 3-0 now too as head coach of this team. We have far superior talent to each of the teams we played. And they each manhandled us.
This. Freaking this.
midgett
So we've identified a Dorr brother handle for Sic'em?
Steve Taylor
Mike is laughing at us right now.
Illinois Bear2
midgett said:

I don't have a freakin' clue who the guy is that started this thread. You have a really weird obsession with me. It's not healthy.
Gust Avrakotos
Grizz Air said:

If only Grizz Air would post more. This dude gets it.
xiledinok
Looking back, he would have been better than Grove. Mike has street credibility in the locker room.
He is laughing at us.
RegentCoverup
The BOR won't give Mike the time of day. They didn't entertain any black candidates if that tells you anything. Like I said, the questions they asked were a big part of the story. They wanted his advice, but they won't let him near the program because he''ll tell the truth to some people that are most responsible for this mess.

I'm not saying you have to hire him. Not saying he's the best choice.

But if you cant' have an honest conversation about what happened, it's not going to be fixed.

Tommy_Lou_Ramsower
There are no black males on the Baylor Board of Regents. There had been one up until last year. He quit.
bobo
I'd be 3-0. That ain't saying much. Or it says everything. Ms don't want the job and let's not go chasing rabbits
RegentCoverup
I don't care how much you've accomplished in your career and how well you've represented Baylor, how many Super Bowls you've played in and the fact you're in the Hall of Fame, nothing is as impressive as donating a down payment on a horse barn for the equestrian program.

Baylor regents sell dildos not waste time worrying about developing young people..
CizzLark
Love Mike Singletary, but spread offense genius he is not. His football philosophy is closer to Rhule's than Briles'.
hodedofome
He'd be 3-0 then fired for choking a player on the sideline. No thanks.
Illinois Bear
Illinois Bear2 said:

midgett said:

I don't have a freakin' clue who the guy is that started this thread. You have a really weird obsession with me. It's not healthy.

Copied handle??
xiledinok
Tommy_Lou_Ramsower said:

There are no black males on the Baylor Board of Regents. There had been one up until last year. He quit.
No respectable black man wants to involve himself in this situation.
He is no different than a respectable white man.
Stupidity beyond all recognition is this deal.
I bet their parents would not be proud.
No dignity.
Scratchy Bear
I don't know how he would be as a coach, but he looks like he could still suit up. Any eligibility left?
greggor25
He would drop his pants in disgust in how this team is playing. The press conferences would be a riot.
UniquelyUrsine
greggor25 said:

He would drop his pants in disgust in how this team is playing. The press conferences would be a riot.
Great another Title IX lawsuit.
la1037
Grizz Air said:

Technically we only have a slight edge over Duke, but double the stars of UTSA and 100x that of Liberty.
However I support the bigger point.
Illinois Bear2
https://247sports.com/nfl/cleveland-browns/Bolt/Calvin-Pryor-not-surprised-by-Cleveland-Browns-slow-start-110546932
cowboycwr
Illinois Bear2 said:

https://247sports.com/nfl/cleveland-browns/Bolt/Calvin-Pryor-not-surprised-by-Cleveland-Browns-slow-start-110546932

What does that have to do with anything in this thread or Mike?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.