Dave Watch 2024

600 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 4 hrs ago by Smashmouth
ZachTay
How long do you want to ignore this user?
December 1st or 2nd ?

Discuss.....
Daveisabovereproach
I think he's definitely gone if bowl eligibility is no longer mathematically possible, since bowl eligibility is like the new playoffs for the current administration. However, I just don't see how we can lose the next two and not have the bottom fall out. I think he'll be gone by the first week of November
ZachTay
Daveisabovereproach said:

I think he's definitely gone if bowl eligibility is no longer mathematically possible, since bowl eligibility is like the new playoffs for the current administration. However, I just don't see how we can lose the next two and not have the bottom fall out. I think he'll be gone by the first week of November
I really cannot see Mack doing it until he has the next head coach inked. And since the next head coach will come as a head coach of another program, somewhere, I cannot see that happening until his (the next HC) season is also over.

And, I am sure Mack has started his search. NO WAY Mack would ever go down with his ship without flipping on anyone and everyone within arms reach and fighting for his paycheck.
ImABearToo
Gotta worry about players bailing a la UNLV QB. What was a 2-3 deep position may suddenly be down to 1. Today was game #4 and to preserve a red shirt….
Daveisabovereproach
We have maybe 3 or 4 players total that would garner any sort of attention in the portal from big money schools
TenBears
ImABearToo said:

Gotta worry about players bailing a la UNLV QB. What was a 2-3 deep position may suddenly be down to 1. Today was game #4 and to preserve a red shirt….

Sort of thinking that those 10 missing players today might partially be due to that.
Ringodaisy
They are bound to put together a strong 1, 2 and 4th quarter - will it be in Amanda's time? Changing coaches is not optimal - pulling that they can bring it together.
GoodOleBaylorLine
Ringodaisy said:

They are bound to put together a strong 1, 2 and 4th quarter -

You haven't been a Baylor fan very long, have you?
Smashmouth
TenBears said:

ImABearToo said:

Sort of thinking that those 10 missing players today might partially be due to that.

I'm thinking the same thing. You have to leave before game 5 or after game 4 to preserve red shirt.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.