Football
Sponsored by

What Did You Baylor "Fans" Do To Deserve Even 1 Victory This Season?

16,658 Views | 224 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by xiIedinok
bobo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Thee post bingo

Pencil necks
Limp wristers
Juiceboxers.
Anal rape.
How bad ass he was on campus
Concave chest
Orange slices
Jumbo shrimp
Baylor bubble boys

Only can check off juiceboxers so far. Step up your game Thee

Edit: incomplete list
Edit: Baylor bubble boys.
Everything is racist
perrynative
Milli II
Doc Holliday
Seriously.

The attitudes of our new coaching staff is embarrassing.

The attitudes you have towards our alumni who had their lives disrupted and in some cases verbally assaulted is embarrassing.

The attitudes of our BOR who were thrown into an easy situation is embarrassing.

xiledinok
You guys selling your tickets?
YoakDaddy
bobo said:

Thee post bingo

Pencil necks
Limp wristers
Juiceboxers.
Anal rape.

More for the list:
Concave chest
Orange slices
Jumbo shrimp
YoakDaddy
bobo said:

What has cmr done to earn 4 million dollars?

Big 12 Championship for Community Service Hours
bobo
YoakDaddy said:

bobo said:

Thee post bingo

Pencil necks
Limp wristers
Juiceboxers.
Anal rape.

More for the list:
Concave chest
Orange slices
Jumbo shrimp
Duly noted
Everything is racist
SicThe12
YoakDaddy said:

bobo said:

2017 Davey Crockett Award winners, given to the Nation's toughest teams.
YoakDaddy
SicThe12 said:

YoakDaddy said:

bobo said:

2017 Davey Crockett Award winners, given to the Nation's toughest teams.

I guess that award name fits since Davey was into killing bears as a child.....
Beaneater
ole TU has gone silent on this one...
marco
Davey shows up all bloodied and battered.... "Now, where's that toofless old woman you want me to wrassle?"
Jay Square
Thee University - Seriously,

I must have missed the information that showed you were an authority on what constituted a good Baylor fan. I have a Baylor degree, I give money to the University, I buy season tickets and I love Baylor but I also have football knowledge which tells me Rhule doesn't know what he is doing which also would mean Rhodes is over his head. As for the BOR - I did not ask any of them to serve and I believe they can get off the Board any time they want off. Also, they were the people in charge of running the University not there just to get all the free perks.
Robert Wilson
"Deserve has got nothin' to do with it."

-- William Munney
bobo
Robert Wilson said:

-- William Munney
"I reckon so"

Josie Wales
Everything is racist
Thee University
Beaneater said:

I'm in high demand. I've become more and more selective in how and when I educate you boys.

YoakDaddy
Thee University said:

Beaneater said:

I'm in high demand. I've become more and more selective in how and when I educate you boys.

Translation: I'm not a quick thinker.
Thee University
Mothra said:

Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

Thee University said:

The new coaching staff is an embarrassment.
Liberty
Duke
Utsa

You insulted CAB and staff while they were nationally ranked and competing for championships. Now you support a coach that can't pick his starting an. You are an embarrassment.
I support anything Baylor. I supported Briles until those bad dudes undermined him. I did NOT support his lack of discipline or his chosen DC. I did NOT support his and Ian's scheduling scheme.

I did NOT insult Briles. He never listens. I insulted you and other juice boxing nimrods.
You insulted CAB as soon as he started to win. You had silly derogatory names for his staff. You called CAB's offense a gimmicky track meet offense that scored too quickly, You criticized sideline behavior and yet go along with a little tykes bb goal on the sideline. You criticized special teams. You criticized the number of penalties. All this was way before the stuff hit the fan. Bottom line, you were miserable when we were winning and highly ranked. Now you are as happy as a pig in a poke because you got what you wanted all along.

No more quick scoring O. Equal recruiting for O and D. A special teams coach (we seem to punt more now dont we?). Our team is tough tough tough. Not fun fun fun though. Weli, not fun for most people. I know you love it. So go ahead with your little name calling.

Bingo. I suppose he thinks Baylor fans have forgotten all of his little tantrums the last 8 years?
Those were not tantrums. Truth Don't Lie!
Thee University
YoakDaddy said:

Thee University said:

Beaneater said:

I'm a deep thinker.
Oldbear83
Thee University said:

YoakDaddy said:

Thee University said:

Beaneater said:

I'm a deep thinker.
Judging by your posts here ... no.
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
Dman
Thee University said:

The attitudes you have towards our BOR who were thrown into an impossible situation is embarrassing.

The other points are debatable. This is where THEE and others lose ALL credibility. There's not another school in the country who would have stood by this BoR and their management of this crisis and not demanded accountability and a complete overhaul for their role. They weren't thrown under a bus. They were in the thick of the mess the whole time. He wants to ignore the fact that football represented a very small part of this debacle.

But again, as already pointed out, this is a troll thread. He knows this.
GoldBear

Thee University said:

Liberty
Duke
Utsa

You insulted CAB and staff while they were nationally ranked and competing for championships. Now you support a coach that can't pick his starting an. You are an embarrassment.
I support anything Baylor. I supported Briles until those bad dudes undermined him. I did NOT support his lack of discipline or his chosen DC. I did NOT support his and Ian's scheduling scheme.

I did NOT insult Briles. He never listens. I insulted you and other juice boxing nimrods.
You insulted CAB as soon as he started to win. You had silly derogatory names for his staff. You called CAB's offense a gimmicky track meet offense that scored too quickly, You criticized sideline behavior and yet go along with a little tykes bb goal on the sideline. You criticized special teams. You criticized the number of penalties. All this was way before the stuff hit the fan. Bottom line, you were miserable when we were winning and highly ranked. Now you are as happy as a pig in a poke because you got what you wanted all along.

No more quick scoring O. Equal recruiting for O and D. A special teams coach (we seem to punt more now dont we?). Our team is tough tough tough. Not fun fun fun though. Weli, not fun for most people. I know you love it. So go ahead with your little name calling.
Thee is Ramsower. Confirmed.
Tommy_Lou_Ramsower
Quinton
Thee University said:

The attitudes you have towards our BOR who were thrown into an impossible situation is embarrassing.
One of the most foolish things ever written here. How could anyone take this seriously
Dman
Compounding said:

Thee University said:

One of the most foolish things ever written here. How could anyone take this seriously

Very...Very few rational people do.
NoBSU
GoldBear said:

Thee University said:

Liberty
Duke
Utsa

Thee is Ramsower. Confirmed.
Are you the only one that doesn't know who Thee is? I am good at bad jokes. Your post rings as just a Johnnie come lately.
BaylorProud77
geewago said:

I think THEE asks a very legitimate question. What DID we do to deserve such a season??

Screwed up, literally
Beartrack
So Thee, you really believe where there is so much smoke there is fire?,.... Hmm, so you must believe all 50 women are not just fabricating, and what, you really do not believe the BOR created this just to FIRE ART? I know they hated winning..... Our leadership took the high road. It cost a lot, but nothing was worth what was happening. It would have been very hard to turn the Briles culture around with all the same leaders and players.

So, what do you think of Matt Rhule. He reminds me a lot of Teaff. But he has a lot more to fight with
Originally BearTracks 🐻 on BF
NoBSU
Dman said:

Compounding said:

Thee University said:

Very...Very few rational people do.
You guys seem to always be so serious, so I will give you a serious response. I don't think that Thee was wording this like Baylor would word a Friday afternoon press release. The situation was impossible. Non-compliant school. Rabid media. Over - confident football coach. Some past president vs. regent bad blood. Massive liability and possible (longshot) loss of federal financial aid at stake. The situation was probably not winnable by a private religious school that runs around touring a Christian Mission (you kind of earn that through your actions not PR campaign it). Pretty impossible.

We needed regents that were humbled by this. I didn't see this. Humbled leaders open up. Humbled leaders meet with groups asking for dialog. We didn't need leaders that thought they deserved to be in charge. Leaders that thought everyone else needed to shut their mouths yet open their wallets.
FWBear
“When they are wrong, what makes them wrong is that they lead to violations of the duties I have described in earlier chapters.”
– Jason Brennan
Dia del DougO
bobo said:

Robert Wilson said:

-- William Munney
"I reckon so"

Josie Wales

"Make my day." - Dirty Harry
"The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool."
cowach
I support Coach Rhule
Oldbear83
cowach said:

I support Coach Rhule
I thought Coach Rhule made enough money to support himself?
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
marco
cowach said:

I support Coach Rhule
So does Thee Jock Strap. He tenderly totes his testes as we all meander down the road to perdition.
D. C. Bear
Keyser Soze said:

Jacques Strap said:

The same things Alabama fans and all fans do.

Same Alabama folks that still support Roy Moore ?

I have read that Moore had the excuse of having a young team.
YoakDaddy
D. C. Bear said:

Keyser Soze said:

Jacques Strap said:

The same things Alabama fans and all fans do.

Same Alabama folks that still support Roy Moore ?

I have read that Moore had the excuse of having a young team.

Just. Damm.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.