Football
Sponsored by

Chad Morris to Ark?

17,652 Views | 115 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by MilliVanilli
MilliVanilli
How long do you want to ignore this user?
vanillabryce said:

Name them.
Lulz, as if you're owed anything. Keep clutching those pearls, reality will march on with or without your permission.

Gust Avrakotos
MilliVanilli said:

Aberzombie1892 said:

Arkansas having to pursue Morris is evidence that Arkansas is an unattractive job, as with all of the coaches on the coaching carousel, no good P5 program should be forced to hire Morris.
That and a slim pickens market, as much as cabers hate to admit it, it's a good thing we had to replace a coach last offseason and not this one.

Yeah that turned out to be such a blessing. Sure glad we got "our guy" before the music stopped.

vanillabryce
lol. I simply state 'name them' and you become unhinged. Glad to know I live rent free in your head.
boognish_bear
Chanceux
MilliVanilli said:

ColomboLQ said:

MilliVanilli said:

ColomboLQ said:

Of course you do.
Yeah, it's weird being informed and connected with reality.

No, it's not weird at all. You should try it some time.
Haha, if you only knew you were actually talking to.

Coulda sworn you said you worked in the athletic department. Some type of AD role.
Yogi
MilliVanilli said:

Gust Avrakotos said:

BS....all first year coaches go 1-11. We're told on this board that a coaching change sets a program back 5yrs at a minimum.
Look, if they don't have your usual tampons available at the corner drug store either get something else or go to a different store.

Who else here believes that Baylor fans deserve another bulletin board option when premium posters like me can be banned but ****** bags like Milli can post with impunity?

That's why these bulletin boards fail.
"Smarter than the Average Bear."
boognish_bear
Why did you get banned?
Chanceux
boognish_bear said:

Why did you get banned?
Prolly because he doesn't work for Baylor and personally know the sicem staff.
MilliVanilli
vanillabryce said:

lol. I simply state 'name them' and you become unhinged. Glad to know I live rent free in your head.
Lulz, you Cabers don't even know what unhinged is, though you ironically embody it.

You make a demand and get told you're owed nothing and then go ballistic.

Irony isn't in your wheelhouse...nor self-awareness.

robby44
Yogi said:

MilliVanilli said:

Gust Avrakotos said:

BS....all first year coaches go 1-11. We're told on this board that a coaching change sets a program back 5yrs at a minimum.
Look, if they don't have your usual tampons available at the corner drug store either get something else or go to a different store.

Who else here believes that Baylor fans deserve another bulletin board option when premium posters like me can be banned but ****** bags like Milli can post with impunity?

MV reminds me of my RA in Brooks
During the week all he did was talk down to folks but on some Saturday nights he would get loaded on wine coolers and beer and dance around in his underwear singing "Nasty Girl" by Vanity 6
MilliVanilli
Yogi said:

MilliVanilli said:

Gust Avrakotos said:

MilliVanilli
robby44 said:

Yogi said:

MilliVanilli said:

Gust Avrakotos said:

MV reminds me of my RA in Brooks
During the week all he did was talk down to folks but on some Saturday nights he would get loaded on wine coolers and beer and dance around in his underwear singing "Nasty Girl" by Vanity 6
I would never drink a wine cooler.

vanillabryce
lol. Caber? Second straw man you've set up tonight, and second to fail.

But by all means continue to flaunt your stupidity.

I defy you to present one of my posts that would classify me as a CABer. But then again we both know that the only reason you labeled me as such is that you're intellectually lazy, or incompetent- or more likely both.

So I challenge you again: name the players and paraphrase their statements. If not then shut the **** up and don't mention it again.
MilliVanilli
vanillabryce said:

lol. Caber? Second straw man you've set up tonight, and second to fail.

But by all means continue to flaunt your stupidity.

I defy you to present one of my posts that would classify me as a CABer. But then again we both know that the only reason you labeled me as such is that you're intellectually lazy, or incompetent- or more likely both.

So I challenge you again: name the players and paraphrase their statements. If not then shut the **** up and don't mention it again.
Mmm hmmm, k....

Keep flying off the handle because someone won't tell you who their athlete friends are.

vanillabryce
Let's be honest here. You don't have any friends.

MilliVanilli
vanillabryce said:

Let's be honest here. You don't have any friends.

Aww, did an internet poster not letting you know the intimate details of his friend group hurt your feelings?

If that's the case then I'm not sure that I'm the one failing socially...

MilliVanilli
Chanceux said:

MilliVanilli said:

ColomboLQ said:

MilliVanilli said:

ColomboLQ said:

Of course you do.

Coulda sworn you said you worked in the athletic department. Some type of AD role.
Weird you want to follow an athletic program you think is trolling you. That's some special paranoia.
vanillabryce
You know just because you follow people on Twitter it doesn't mean that you're friends? Maybe the internet isn't for you.
robby44
vanillabryce said:

Name them.

Shamycheal "Myke" Chatman
And Trevon Armstead?
vanillabryce
lololol
MilliVanilli
vanillabryce said:

You know just because you follow people on Twitter it doesn't mean that you're friends? Maybe the internet isn't for you.
You know, just being unhinged on the internet won't redeem your fantasies.

Keep projecting, it's incredibly healthy...

vanillabryce
Yes, because bragging about imaginary friends to strangers on the internet is incredibly healthy.
MilliVanilli
vanillabryce said:

Yes, because bragging about imaginary friends to strangers on the internet is incredibly healthy.
Mmm hhmmm,

Says someone positively unhinged in vitriolic anger on the internet over someone he swears is talking about imaginary friends.

Chanceux
MilliVanilli said:

Chanceux said:

MilliVanilli said:

ColomboLQ said:

MilliVanilli said:

ColomboLQ said:

Of course you do.

Weird you want to follow an athletic program you think is trolling you. That's some special paranoia.

Don't recall saying you were a troll. And I don't reckon anyone follows the AD because of the nerds that work inside it. How long you play for Baylor football again? Shoot that's right. You aint never played a sport in yer life.
vanillabryce
I don't really think you know what vitriolic means, but that's not surprising since you don't really know what a friend is either. I really think your mom and Dad need to monitor your internet usage.
MilliVanilli
Chanceux said:

MilliVanilli said:

Chanceux said:

MilliVanilli said:

ColomboLQ said:

MilliVanilli said:

ColomboLQ said:

Of course you do.

Don't recall saying you were a troll. And I don't reckon anyone follows the AD because of the nerds that work inside it. How long you play for Baylor football again? Shoot that's right. You aint never played a sport in yer life.
Oh my gosh, I'm going to have to rethink my life in full, you've opened my eyes.

MilliVanilli
vanillabryce said:

I don't really think you know what vitriolic means, but that's not surprising since you don't really know what a friend is either. I really think your mom and Dad need to monitor your internet usage.
You sure seem to crave my attention, this a cry for help? Do you need a hug?

It's ok to ask, holiday blues gets the best of a portion of the population.

vanillabryce
I need attention? I'm not the one trying to impress strangers on the internet by fabricating a group of friends. What's wrong? Daddy doesn't love you?
MilliVanilli
vanillabryce said:

I need attention? I'm not the one trying to impress strangers on the internet by fabricating a group of friends. What's wrong? Daddy doesn't love you?

You've been ranting endless butt hurt because I won't tell you who my athlete friends are, that's clearly someone in need of some human contact.

So do you want a hug?

boognish_bear
From a QB at SMU...

la1037
Gust Avrakotos said:

We should have hired Chad Morris.

What a monumental mistake.

Huge. Potentially the decision that kills our P5 status.
"We are unaware of any situation where you personally had contact with anyone who directly reported to you being the victim of sexual assault or that you directly discouraged the victim of an alleged sexual assault from reporting to law enforcement or university officials. Nor are we aware of any situation where you played a student athlete who had been found responsible for sexual assault.”
- Chris Holmes, Baylor General Counsel
MilliVanilli
la1037 said:

Gust Avrakotos said:

We should have hired Chad Morris.

What a monumental mistake.

Huge. Potentially the decision that kills our P5 status.

vanillabryce
Not butt hurt. I don't give **** about who your friends are, or if they're athletes. If you haven't caught on yet my hypothesis was that you don't actually know any ex-Briles players and that you're a fraud. So I guess, I should be gracious and say thank you for helping prove my theory to be correct.

Any more memes you want to throw my way?
MilliVanilli
vanillabryce said:

Not butt hurt. I don't give **** about who your friends are, or if they're athletes. If you haven't caught on yet my hypothesis was that you don't actually know any ex-Briles players and that you're a fraud. So I guess, I should be gracious and say thank you for helping prove my theory to be correct.

Any more memes you want to throw my way?
You seem to give more than expletives about who my friends are, you've wasted numerous ranting internet posts about wanting their names.

That's hardly not caring, on the contrary, that's obsessing...which is what you cabers do when there's anything hinting that your narrative is a bunch of flaming garbage.

Chanceux
MilliVanilli said:

Chanceux said:

MilliVanilli said:

Chanceux said:

MilliVanilli said:

ColomboLQ said:

MilliVanilli said:

ColomboLQ said:

Of course you do.

Oh my gosh, I'm going to have to rethink my life in full, you've opened my eyes.

Spending your whole adult life working for your alma mater will do that. Dang man you are basically what every aggy strives to be.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.