Football
Sponsored by

Prediction on the pumpers

19,691 Views | 112 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by JettRink
Gust Avrakotos
How long do you want to ignore this user?
If Jersey pulls an encore and delivers in year 2 what he delivered in year 1....attendance will plummet. Pumpers will begin blaming a lack of fan support as the main reason for pathetic play.

This phenomenon occurred during the Morris and Steal years as well.

Watch it happen.

Gust
LiBeartarian
Let me defend Jersey. I predict that we will have a 100% improvement in win total this year.
Friscobear
LIB,MR BEARS
Gust Avrakotos said:

If Jersey pulls an encore and delivers in year 2 what he delivered in year 1....attendance will plummet. Pumpers will begin blaming a lack of fan support as the main reason for pathetic play.

Watch it happen.

Gust
You sir, posses a brilliant mind for business. My congratulations.

Why this brilliance is WASTED on a football forum is beyond anything I am able to comprehend. Surely, you should be teaching master level business courses. For the betterment of all mankind, please leave us and go educate the world.
BaylorBJM
Your constant hard on for the so called "pumpers" has surpassed the point of being obsessive.
chorne68

I am not a pumper and I think the coaching staff stunk up the place last year in putting the right players on the field as well as play calling. They all did a great job in recruiting and have said the right things in public. I will cut them a break. It does future football recruiting and attendance no good for this type of bad attitude. I am going to go all in our team and will yell my lungs out during games to push our team to do a good as possible. I do think that we will win at least 6 games this year. If the team performs like last year, I reserve the right to get negative. As of now I am a Baylor Bear football supporter.
greatdivide
LiBeartarian said:

Let me defend Jersey. I predict that we will have a 100% improvement in win total this year.
I was predicting a 150% improvement but not sure my math works
Timbear
I really think our team will improved in every area. How that translates to wins is anyone's guess.
Gust Avrakotos
LIB,MR BEARS said:

Gust Avrakotos said:

Watch it happen.

Gust

Why this brilliance is WASTED on a football forum is beyond anything I am able to comprehend. Surely, you should be teaching master level business courses. For the betterment of all mankind, please leave us and go educate the world.

You are right about that. I do possess a brilliant mind for business.

Remember when you told us about Daddy assigning you that project where you took an irrelevant area of his company and turned it?
richnet12
I am happy to blame everything on attendance if necessary - Rhules!
OsoCoreyell
Gus, you're the only poster I know of that trolls himself. I predict that IF the Bears win 6 this year, we will hear nothing about it from Gus. Crickets.
Thee University
Gust Avrakotos said:

Watch it happen.

Gust
Allow me to retort.

to all you Briles FLUFFERS out there...............wipe your mouths off, get on board and ask for forgiveness.
LIB,MR BEARS
Gust Avrakotos said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

Gust Avrakotos said:

Watch it happen.

Gust

Remember when you told us about Daddy assigning you that project where you took an irrelevant area of his company and turned it?
No. No, I can't say that I do. That brilliant business mind might be slipping. About 20% of your above statement rings true.

Hey! 20% truth. You're with the DNC.
Timbear
20% truth by the DNC is generous.
Dia del DougO
I don't think it's possible. You can't **** the same turd twice.
"The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool."
80sBEAR
Thee University said:

Gust Avrakotos said:

Watch it happen.

Gust
Allow me to retort.

to all you Briles FLUFFERS out there...............wipe your mouths off, get on board and ask for forgiveness.
Get on board? CHOO CHHOOOOOOOO!!!!! The Baylor Sunshine Train is rumbling down the tracks and Matt Rhule is the engineer! Get on while you still can.

"This is not an institution of football."
-- Dr. David Garland
Gust Avrakotos
Dia del DougO said:

Do you know how many of the losers on this board defended repeated turds by steal and Morriss?

Not only did they blame the fans for pathetic play...some blamed internet negativity for losses. Remember that garbage?

We may be headed back tot those days. Pumpers never put any responsibility on the coaching staff. They are good little soldiers.
BaylorTaxman
Prediction: when Rhule turns it around, posters like Gust will act like they never bailed ship. Some people lack the mental toughness to get through adversity. Don't worry, we will let you know when it is safe to come back aboard.
Gust Avrakotos
I'll give credit for one thing..wins.

This so called " adversity" was completely unnecessary. Jersey's horrible decisions led to the Falwell flop and losses like UTSA. I love how you punks make it harder than it really was.
BaylorTaxman
Gust Avrakotos said:

I'll give credit for one thing..wins.

This so called " adversity" was completely unnecessary. Jersey's horrible decisions led to the Falwell flop and losses like UTSA. I love how you punks make it harder than it really was.

Hang in there. It will be okay. We will let you know when it is safe to go back outside. In the meantime, go grab ya and ice cold Zima.
PervertedLittleTarts
Gust Avrakotos said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

Gust Avrakotos said:

Watch it happen.

Gust

Don't get too big for your britches just yet. You're a former Halliburton exec who recently helped somehow convince a Colorado energy fund with more money than sense to give y'all a bunch of money so that y'all could build the oilfield toys that your friend, and not you, designs. Companies like that go tits up alllll the time in the oil business. Let's see if y'all are still around in 10 years. Halliburton is chock full of nincompoops.
Krieg
OsoCoreyell said:

Gus, you're the only poster I know of that trolls himself. I predict that IF the Bears win 6 this year, we will hear nothing about it from Gus. Crickets.

What's sad is that the collective hope around here is to win the 2nd fewest games we've won this decade and we're supposed to get excited about that prospect. Worse yet, it would be the lowest total if we hadn't had last season.

6 should be the bare minimum. I'll be excited if we win at least 8. We shouldn't let an awful year reset expectations like we've been in the dark for 15 years again.
BaylorBJM
Gust Avrakotos said:

Watch it happen.

Gust
Lulz, you clown. The next correct prediction you make, will be the first.

Wac's last three 365 predictions:
1) Mark my words, the playoff committee will find a way to put tOSU in the playoffs.
2) Horningbrook will never be a winning quarterback.
3) Bohannon will never commit to Baylor.

Looks like your boy Jersey has more wins than you do correct predictions.

bear2be2
BaylorBJM said:

Your constant hard on for the so called "pumpers" has surpassed the point of being obsessive.
It's almost as if he's intentionally trolling people -- and given free reign to do so on this forum.
bear2be2
Thee University said:

Gust Avrakotos said:

Watch it happen.

Gust
Allow me to retort.

Ironically, WAC, who would like you to believe he was a Briles fan all along, called for his firing in Year 2.
bear2be2
Dia del DougO said:

Yet Satan "delivered" both WAC and Gust to Baylor message boards.
bear2be2
80sBEAR said:

Thee University said:

Gust Avrakotos said:

Watch it happen.

Gust
Allow me to retort.

Get on board? CHOO CHHOOOOOOOO!!!!! The Baylor Sunshine Train is rumbling down the tracks and Matt Rhule is the engineer! Get on while you still can.

I'd just as soon you jump and stay off, to be honest. You've made your allegiance clear, and it's to a disgraced former coach, not your university.
George Truett
BaylorBJM said:

Gust Avrakotos said:

Watch it happen.

Gust

1) Mark my words, the playoff committee will find a way to put tOSU in the playoffs.

Poor Gust.

He hated Briles too, though he now denies it.

Maybe someday we'll get a coach he approves of!
bularry
If we win 4 or less, there isn't going to be very many "pumpers"
MrGolfguy
BaylorBJM said:

Every village needs its idiot. Gust is easily the Sicem365 village idiot.
80sBEAR
bear2be2 said:

80sBEAR said:

Thee University said:

Gust Avrakotos said:

Watch it happen.

Gust
Allow me to retort.

I'd just as soon you jump and stay off, to be honest. You've made your allegiance clear, and it's to a disgraced former coach, not your university.
Yeah, yeah, I have heard it many times here. "Get out and stay out! You don't agree with me and don't think like me so I don't want you here." Blah....blah....blah.

My allegiance is to Baylor, not to the dishonest and incompetent people running it. Until they are all gone, I will not be setting foot again in McLane stadium. Plain and simple. Sounds like we got plenty of Pumpers willing to fight over my seats so supporting "the kids" should not be a problem.
"This is not an institution of football."
-- Dr. David Garland
Robemcdo
BaylorBJM said:

Gust Avrakotos said:

Watch it happen.

Gust

Those three are not exactly off the charts reaches

Thinking OHio State would get the nod has happened before . I would think big 12 followers would remember that .
Although I didn't get the hate for Wisconsin qb thinking Bohanon might chose a school with half a chance to develop his raw skills was hardly a crazy thought. Not sure who is gonna do that here
NoBSU
Robemcdo said:

BaylorBJM said:

Gust Avrakotos said:

Watch it happen.

Gust

Those three are not exactly off the charts reaches

Thinking OHio State would get the nod has happened before . I would think big 12 followers would remember that .
Although I didn't get the hate for Wisconsin qb thinking Bohanon might chose a school with half a chance to develop his raw skills was hardly a crazy thought. Not sure who is gonna do that here
Do you read the board? There were two Horningbrook threads a few months ago. Seems you combined#2 and #3.
LIB,MR BEARS
80sBEAR said:

bear2be2 said:

80sBEAR said:

Thee University said:

Gust Avrakotos said:

Watch it happen.

Gust
Allow me to retort.

Yeah, yeah, I have heard it many times here. "Get out and stay out! You don't agree with me and don't think like me so I don't want you here." Blah....blah....blah.

My allegiance is to Baylor, not to the dishonest and incompetent people running it. Until they are all gone, I will not be setting foot again in McLane stadium. Plain and simple. Sounds like we got plenty of Pumpers willing to fight over my seats so supporting "the kids" should not be a problem.
Wow! Not setting foot in McLane till they're all gone. You're never coming back then. The BOR is self perpetuating. You need to look for a new team.
MilliVanilli
80sBEAR said:

bear2be2 said:

80sBEAR said:

Thee University said:

Gust Avrakotos said:

Watch it happen.

Gust
Allow me to retort.

It's hilarious how you think your whining never to come back is a threat, it's welcome and the sooner the better.
Last Page
Page 1 of 4

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.