Football
Sponsored by

CMR was not a Mistake

129,429 Views | 790 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by GoldMind
BaylorRocks
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Thread especially designed for those posters, err college football experts, who continue to endlessly call for CMR's firing after 1 season. No more need to work at diverting other Football threads/topics to your "Jersey" agenda. All of you can simply live here in one place, complain, beech, and bestow football expertise in unison, love on each other, and bask in your ability to lead this program to 11 win seasons, forever if you want to.

Consider this your very own, shiny brand new, open play field and courtroom. You're welcome, and enjoy!

Cheers,

thread starter requested thread title change
BeerThief
They can also tell us why briles and shillinglaw dropped their lawsuits while theyre at it. Since theyre innocent and whatnot.
ColomboLQ
Lots of butthurt in this thread already.
Guy Noir
1-11 is a good reason to be critical of the current coaching staff results.

Zunooreo you sure are being a knucklehead about it.

GoldMind
Guy Noir said:

1-11 is a good reason to be critical of the current coaching staff results.

Hideous rape scandal is a good reason to be critical of the previous
CorsicanaBear
Briles I no longer care about, he's gone.

Unless CMR can go 6-6 this season he is Steele 2.0, or Beall 3.0 and should be shown the door.

You have to admit 1-11 and a loss to Liberty is one hell of a calling card and certainly ought to make us feel confident.

Are you guys still down with the process if we go 3-9? 2-10? I mean the percentage improvements would be huge.
Illigitimus non carborundum
Mothra
Zunooreo is a clown.
GoldMind
CorsicanaBear said:

Unless CMR can go 6-6 this season he is Steele 2.0, or Beall 3.0 and should be shown the door.

You have to admit 1-11 and a loss to Liberty is one hell of a calling card and certainly ought to make us feel confident.

Are you guys still down with the process if we go 3-9? 2-10? I mean the percentage improvements would be huge.

Who would you replace him with if he's shown the door? That's what the **** I want to hear from y'all.

Dabo?
Bellichick?
Tom Landry?
Mothra
GoldMind said:

CorsicanaBear said:

Who would you replace him with if he's shown the door? That's what the **** I want to hear from y'all.

Dabo?
Bellichick?
Tom Landry?
Steele.
BUbearinARK
I just woke up from a two year coma and my BF account brought me here. Did I miss anything?
Guy Noir
Mothra said:

GoldMind said:

CorsicanaBear said:

Dabo?
Bellichick?
Tom Landry?
Steele.
Steele could beat Liberty.
cowboycwr
LOL.

I love how if you think rhule had a bad season it means the following:

1. you want him fired immediately
2. You are a CAB apologist
3. You claim to be a football "expert"

And there was no "rape scandal" One conviction is not a scandal. That is a single perp. The bigger scandal was in the DA office.
Mothra
Guy Noir said:

Mothra said:

GoldMind said:

CorsicanaBear said:

Dabo?
Bellichick?
Tom Landry?
Steele.
Uh oh. Now you've done it. You brought up Liberty. The bourgeois will soon be here to put you in your place for bringing that up. It's like throwing a cheeto on an ant hill.
GoldMind
Guy Noir said:

Mothra said:

GoldMind said:

CorsicanaBear said:

Dabo?
Bellichick?
Tom Landry?
Steele.
Probably shouldnt have let him go then.
Stranger
Mulkey could have won more games last year than little Matty.
I'm a Bearbacker
Doc Holliday
If he loses a single OOC game this season. Yes. He absolutely deserves to be fired.
GoldMind
Mothra said:

Guy Noir said:

Mothra said:

GoldMind said:

CorsicanaBear said:

Dabo?
Bellichick?
Tom Landry?
Steele.
Uh oh. Now you've done it. You brought up Liberty. The bourgeois will soon be here to put you in your place for bringing that up. It's like throwing a cheeto on an ant hill.

I'm trying to see if I can any balanced, level-headed discussion from this side, you mentioned there was lots of it over here. Search is coming up empty so far.
Guy Noir
GoldMind said:

Guy Noir said:

Mothra said:

GoldMind said:

CorsicanaBear said:

Dabo?
Bellichick?
Tom Landry?
Steele.
Probably shouldnt have let him go then.
Makes a person wonder doesn't it.
Mothra
GoldMind said:

Mothra said:

Guy Noir said:

Mothra said:

GoldMind said:

CorsicanaBear said:

Dabo?
Bellichick?
Tom Landry?
Steele.

I'm trying to see if I can any balanced, level-headed discussion from this side, you mentioned there was lots of it over here. Search is coming up empty so far.
Understandable. You're a dolt with a reading comprehension problem. Not too many gifs over here.
GoldMind
Mothra said:

GoldMind said:

Mothra said:

Guy Noir said:

Mothra said:

GoldMind said:

CorsicanaBear said:

Dabo?
Bellichick?
Tom Landry?
Steele.

Understandable. You're a dolt with a reading comprehension problem. Not too many gifs over here.

You're not setting a very good example. That's not reasonable discussion at all.
Mothra
GoldMind said:

Mothra said:

GoldMind said:

Mothra said:

Guy Noir said:

Mothra said:

GoldMind said:

CorsicanaBear said:

Dabo?
Bellichick?
Tom Landry?
Steele.

You're not setting a very good example. That's not reasonable discussion at all.
Ah, is that what this thread intended? I must have misunderstood.
YoakDaddy
The new money from the pay side appears to be posting on the trailer trash free side a lot today. Must be some news not flattering to the BOFR or Pat Neff about to drop.
Timbear
Of course Rhule was the wrong hire. Any proven spread offense HC who can give a good Faith, Family, Football speech would do better.
Timbear
Rhule is telling our Baylor players to feel a connection with Temple now when some former Temple players showed up at practice.
80sBEAR
Win
"This is not an institution of football."
-- Dr. David Garland
BylrFan
Are you going to start a thread on how you got terrible seats at Sing next?
BylrFan
BeerThief said:

They can also tell us why briles and shillinglaw dropped their lawsuits while theyre at it. Since theyre innocent and whatnot.

Guilty people don't get paid 15 million.
Doc Holliday
GoldMind said:

CorsicanaBear said:

Dabo?
Bellichick?
Tom Landry?
Les Miles
PartyBear
cowboycwr said:

LOL.

And there was no "rape scandal" One conviction is not a scandal. That is a single perp. The bigger scandal was in the DA office.
Does realizing that 1-11 is horrible make one a football expert? I dont think it takes great football analysis to get that.
GoldMind
Doc Holliday said:

GoldMind said:

CorsicanaBear said:

Dabo?
Bellichick?
Tom Landry?
Les Miles

He was such a good option, it's a shame he got schooped up by another school so quick.
Mothra
PartyBear said:

cowboycwr said:

LOL.

Does realizing that 1-11 is horrible make one a football expert? I dont think it takes great football analysis to get that.
No, it makes you a football moron and hater (i.e. one of the "poors" as the bourgeois like to refer to you) for not recognizing CMR's greatness.
Mothra
GoldMind said:

Doc Holliday said:

GoldMind said:

CorsicanaBear said:

Dabo?
Bellichick?
Tom Landry?
Les Miles

He was such a good option, it's a shame he got schooped up by another school so quick.
Well, to be fair, his overall record and resume are better than CMR's, and he won a natty, but who's counting?

And what is "schooped"? Another millennial term my geriatric butt doesn't understand?
GoldMind
BylrFan said:

BeerThief said:

Guilty people don't get paid 15 million.

Innocent people don't get fired.
GoldMind
Mothra said:

GoldMind said:

Doc Holliday said:

GoldMind said:

CorsicanaBear said:

Dabo?
Bellichick?
Tom Landry?
Les Miles

Well, to be fair, his overall record and resume are better than CMR's, and he won a natty, but who's counting?

And what is "schooped"? Another millennial term my geriatric butt doesn't understand?

Oh I'm sorry, gramps, he didn't and still hasn't been hired. ****ty Purdue wouldn't even hire him.
Mothra
GoldMind said:

Mothra said:

GoldMind said:

Doc Holliday said:

GoldMind said:

CorsicanaBear said:

Dabo?
Bellichick?
Tom Landry?
Les Miles

Oh I'm sorry, gramps, he didn't and still hasn't get hired. ****ty Purdue wouldn't even hire him.
Awesome, dodged a bullet then. He sucks. I bet he wouldn't have won more than a game this past season.

As for "schooped"?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.