Football
Sponsored by

Corey Coleman traded to Buffalo

7,205 Views | 47 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by xiledinok
BUbearinARK
How long do you want to ignore this user?
boognish_bear said:

Bless John's heart
I’m an optimist!

And /S in case I missed it

TE
Matthew Klopfenstein 1 catch/5 yds
boognish_bear
Too early for traders remorse?

xiledinok
Dorsey is an idiot. I cannot wait to see Baker bust. Their head coach is subpar. 1-31, with a worst team in league history over 2 years.
Assassin
On Facebook at Memories of...
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
rudylaw
https://nypost.com/2018/08/15/heres-what-it-looks-like-when-an-nfl-player-demands-a-trade/

Accompanying video from ^^
rudylaw
"Giving up on a ball that's in your chest..." That pass wasn't even close to catchable, much less in his chest. I'd have asked for a trade too.
303Bear
rudylaw said:

"Giving up on a ball that's in your chest..." That pass wasn't even close to catchable, much less in his chest. I'd have asked for a trade too.
To be fair, not a crisp break on the route, but not a timing route where a half way decent NFL QB shouldn't have been able to make the throw catchable. The DB with a step on Corey had to dive to get a hand on it.

Good for him, he got himself a G-Wagon and a trip out of an awful franchise in his time in Ohio. Hope he does well in Buffalo.
Assassin
Not sure that any WR in their right mind would want to try to catch passes in Buffalo. Cooooooold. That field will be like playing on slick concrete. Cleveland has its own cold but nothing like upstate NY
On Facebook at Memories of...
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
PartyBear
Didn't the Browns only regular season win over the past 2-3 years occur with a Baylor QB?
boognish_bear

Hotsauce
This wasn't a good look for CC on Hard Knocks, but then again it's the Browns so my money is on Corey being in the right here.
xiledinok
Who were his receiver coaches in college?
Booray
xiledinok said:

The ones who helped him to $12 million in guaranteed money.
xiledinok
Booray said:

xiledinok said:

The ones who helped him to $12 million in guaranteed money.

In reference to the video, we understand you get a portion of guaranteed money in the first round. The Browns chose to draft him at that pick.
Who in reference to the video?
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.