Football
Sponsored by

Jermaine Alfred

2,021 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by JETHRO
txkypreacherskid
How long do you want to ignore this user?
My son has become friends with Jermaine over the last several months. He's a very intelligent young man, and has a beautiful, sweet wife and family. He loves Baylor and named his youngest son Baylor. I believe he's the offensive coordinator at Clear Lake High School. My son's very impressed with what a great guy and family man he is!!

txky...........
PartyBear
Good to hear! Best wishes to him and his career.
Brian Ethridge
Staff
Yes, he is the OC at Clear Lake. The HC at Clear Lake is former Baylor Letterman Larry McRae.
RegentCoverup
Very cool. It's nice to see former Baylor athletes after they've graduated so many are just nice people you'd want in your neighborhood.

Ashley H? Maybe on a trail basis. But there are some really impressive athletes out there.
This site leaks private information to Baylor Regents and Administration
DaveyBear
txkypreacherskid said:

My son has become friends with Jermaine over the last several months. He's a very intelligent young man, and has a beautiful, sweet wife and family. He loves Baylor and named his youngest son Baylor. I believe he's the offensive coordinator at Clear Lake High School. My son's very impressed with what a great guy and family man he is!!

txky...........
Thank you Buddy.

I hope you are wonderful
JaMycal Hasty through 9/22
Rush 29 att 182 yds 6.3 ypc
Rec 9 rec 80 yds 8.9 ypc
TxRainMkr
He is truly one of the good guys. He was at Baylor during a time where the program wasn't very successful. But there was still some high quality people who came through the football program during those years.
LavacaBear
Jermaine was a great dude to be around... and threw a great ball with touch. Great to hear he's doing well.
BoonDockSaint
Good to hear...plus he still close to where he grew up
Hutch
I played high school ball with Jermaine and we've kept in touch since. Great dude and loves Baylor.

What they've done at Clear Lake has been impressive - took a struggling program that had only won 15 games in 5 years and made the playoffs last year. Bring back a 3rd year starter QB this year will be fun to watch.
RR/BV
He followed Clint Steroner (sp) at Baytown Lee.
Stefano DiMera
I think were burying the lead in TXPreachers post..named his kid Baylor?!
RegentCoverup
Have we had a lot of kids named Jermaine?

I'm pretty sure we haven't had a Tito, or LaToya.
This site leaks private information to Baylor Regents and Administration
JETHRO
I liked watching him play. He had an exciting game vs. Kansas back in the day.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.