Football
Sponsored by

No Football this Fall in Chapel Hill, N.C.

4,634 Views | 41 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by cowboycwr
cowboycwr
How long do you want to ignore this user?
And I'm sure you will continue to show just how much you do worry as you will reply to both of my above posts.....
xiledinok
cowboycwr said:

xiledinok said:

cowboycwr said:

xiledinok said:

cowboycwr said:

xiledinok said:

PartyBear said:

Where are the news stories about Arizona State causing school districts across that state to shut down football? Hell where are news stories about school districts across Az shutting down for any reason?
Go check yourself. It's been in the Phoenix paper. It's too expensive and people are turned off by things. The Arizona residents seemed not to like how it went down at ASU. It's okay, they still have the NFL.
Expensive... not a problem caused by college coaches.

ASU problems did not cause an entire state to decide to stop playing hs football.
They caused debt at the school and the citizens were more than upset paying that clown to go away.
Which again has nothing to do with why teens are not playing high school football.

Seriously mods can we get rid of this clown?
Look genius, you don't pay a dime, why should I worry about you? No one cares about the guy in the backroom with no money screaming about how things should be ran.
Clearly you do worry as you take time to respond to not only every post of mine but every post on this football board that challenges the light you paint the former staff in, every post that points out how you turn EVERY thread into an attack on the former staff, and are first to show up on any thread that has any information that makes others at BU look dirty instead of only the former staff.

No one is screaming about how things should be run.

I am trying to get you to understand that the former staff has zero, nothing, 0, nada, zilch, to do with why teens are not playing high school football in North Carolina, Arizona, Hawaii or any other state.

Maybe you can write Steve Bannon a $50k check and he ll fix football and deal with those liberals in North Carolina. Scream at them and make them piss themselves four different ways.

I was told Graham really made it easier to drop football. He set a poor example in Arizona. Same source told me that he would get fired. Do you really think I started the Weekly Update w the Aggie for amusement? I already knew the ship was 1/2 sunk.
cowboycwr
xiledinok said:

cowboycwr said:

xiledinok said:

cowboycwr said:

xiledinok said:

cowboycwr said:

xiledinok said:

PartyBear said:

Where are the news stories about Arizona State causing school districts across that state to shut down football? Hell where are news stories about school districts across Az shutting down for any reason?
Go check yourself. It's been in the Phoenix paper. It's too expensive and people are turned off by things. The Arizona residents seemed not to like how it went down at ASU. It's okay, they still have the NFL.

ASU problems did not cause an entire state to decide to stop playing hs football.
They caused debt at the school and the citizens were more than upset paying that clown to go away.
Which again has nothing to do with why teens are not playing high school football.

Look genius, you don't pay a dime, why should I worry about you? No one cares about the guy in the backroom with no money screaming about how things should be ran.
Clearly you do worry as you take time to respond to not only every post of mine but every post on this football board that challenges the light you paint the former staff in, every post that points out how you turn EVERY thread into an attack on the former staff, and are first to show up on any thread that has any information that makes others at BU look dirty instead of only the former staff.

I am trying to get you to understand that the former staff has zero, nothing, 0, nada, zilch, to do with why teens are not playing high school football in North Carolina, Arizona, Hawaii or any other state.

Maybe you can write Steve Bannon a $50k check and he ll fix football and deal with those liberals in North Carolina. Scream at them and make them piss themselves four different ways.

I was told Graham really made it easier to drop football. He set a poor example in Arizona. Same source told me that he would get fired. Do you really think I started the Weekly Update w the Aggie for amusement? I already knew the ship was 1/2 sunk.
LOL.

And right on cue you show that you do indeed worry about me.

And then you pull politics into a thread that is not political.

This thread is about why teens are not interested in playing football. Not anything to do with cost, colleges, college coaches, the former BU staff, etc. Only about teens and younger not wanting to play football to the extent that high schools are cutting seasons due to LACK OF PARTICIPATION.

And cue your response about Bennett and the former staff and other incoherent ramblings in 3...2.....1.... go
xiledinok
cowboycwr said:

xiledinok said:

cowboycwr said:

xiledinok said:

cowboycwr said:

xiledinok said:

cowboycwr said:

xiledinok said:

PartyBear said:

LOL.

This thread is about why teens are not interested in playing football. Not anything to do with cost, colleges, college coaches, the former BU staff, etc. Only about teens and younger not wanting to play football to the extent that high schools are cutting seasons due to LACK OF PARTICIPATION.

And cue your response about Bennett and the former staff and other incoherent ramblings in 3...2.....1.... go

So many examples for kids to be turned off these days to be turned off. It starts with the adults.
cowboycwr
xiledinok said:

cowboycwr said:

xiledinok said:

cowboycwr said:

xiledinok said:

cowboycwr said:

xiledinok said:

cowboycwr said:

xiledinok said:

PartyBear said:

LOL.

So many examples for kids to be turned off these days to be turned off. It starts with the adults.
right on cue.....
xiledinok
cowboycwr said:

xiledinok said:

cowboycwr said:

xiledinok said:

cowboycwr said:

xiledinok said:

cowboycwr said:

xiledinok said:

cowboycwr said:

xiledinok said:

PartyBear said:

LOL.

right on cue.....
You must miss Bennett stuffing is game plan down his crotch mid way through the first quarter. It didn't impress anyone in Arizona. They helped turn off football.
Malbec
Let me be the first to personally thank you for all of the X quotes that make our blocks of him worthless.
cowboycwr
xiledinok said:

cowboycwr said:

xiledinok said:

cowboycwr said:

xiledinok said:

cowboycwr said:

xiledinok said:

cowboycwr said:

xiledinok said:

cowboycwr said:

xiledinok said:

PartyBear said:

LOL.

right on cue.....
You must miss Bennett stuffing is game plan down his crotch mid way through the first quarter. It didn't impress anyone in Arizona. They helped turn off football.

Right on cue again.

This thread has zero to do with him or anyone else on the staff.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.