Football
Sponsored by

Odd twist for Clemson Season opener

967 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by baylorrific
cowboycwr
How long do you want to ignore this user?
In the season opener for Clemson when they play Furman the QB for Furman could be a Clemson student. The two schools are only 30 miles apart and have an agreement between the 2 schools that allows for students of Furman to take classes/degrees not offered there at Clemson. And it turns out that one of the guys fighting for the starting spot at Furman is one of those students.

This deal has been going on for 30 years and has involved numerous athletes so I'm sure it isn't the first time in any sport this type of thing has happened but I bet it is the first in football.

http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2018/08/15/clemson-tigers-could-be-facing-one-their-own-to-start-college-football-season.html
baylorrific
EvilTroyAndAbed
baylorrific said:

We've possibly already had that occur on the coaching front, when in 2016 certain Baylor coaches were possibly actually coaching and recruiting for other universities.
Aaaaaaaaand another thread hijacked.
baylorrific
EvilTroyAndAbed said:

baylorrific said:

We've possibly already had that occur on the coaching front, when in 2016 certain Baylor coaches were possibly actually coaching and recruiting for other universities.
Aaaaaaaaand another thread hijacked.
Evil, I agree - I've dropped my post because enough is enough!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.