Football
Sponsored by

Johnny Foozeball cant hack it in canada

2,029 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by BaylorRocks
Bigtexasmike
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://m.chron.com/sports/manziel/article/Johnny-Manziel-CFL-concussion-protocol-Alouettes-13159117.php

Those hosers play too rough up there, eh?

At least our heisman winner didnt have to leave the country.

Up up down down LR LR BA select start
MilliVanilli
RG3 might have a respectable career as a journeyman backup, or maybe even Vinnie Testaverde himself with a renaissance.
Manziel is just a drunk with a beer gut trying to play street ball the way he got away with when he was 20 and not playing against semi-pro and former pro athletes every down.
Mitch Henessey
I'm not sure taunting someone for sustaining a head trauma is the look we're going for, but that could just be me.
Bigtexasmike
Mitch Henessey said:

I'm not sure taunting someone for sustaining a head trauma is the look we're going for, but that could just be me.

99.9 pct of the time I am in total agreement and would fully advocate that position. Yet this special instance is one where another cocky breed of personalities had life teach em a lesson. Furthermore, all ive heard from tamu alumni for 6 years is how much rg3 sucks and JFF is Gods gift to the lone star state and beyond. This is more about that. These people think they own texas and sec sec sec.

All that competitive banter aside, i hope he heals fast and takes care of #1. No paycheck or game is worth ones health

Up up down down LR LR BA select start
Grizz Air
Bigtexasmike said:

Mitch Henessey said:

99.9 pct of the time I am in total agreement and would fully advocate that position. Yet this special instance is one where another cocky breed of personalities had life teach em a lesson. Furthermore, all ive heard from tamu alumni for 6 years is how much rg3 sucks and JFF is Gods gift to the lone star state and beyond. This is more about that. These people think they own texas and sec sec sec.

All that competitive banter aside, i hope he heals fast and takes care of #1. No paycheck or game is worth ones health

He should just retire already. Take his millions that he made on "promise" (I think all of us here knew he wouldnt make it) and make out like a bandit. Get some investors to invest it for you, party it up 24/7 like you know you want to off some of the earnings, and save up the rest of the earnings for rehab.
MilliVanilli
Grizz Air said:

Bigtexasmike said:

Mitch Henessey said:

He should just retire already. Take his millions that he made on "promise" (I think all of us here knew he wouldnt make it) and make out like a bandit. Get some investors to invest it for you, party it up 24/7 like you know you want to off some of the earnings, and save up the rest of the earnings for rehab.
His trust fund alone has him set for life if he has a money manager, he needs to figure out how to learn the family business and get soem life skills so he can join society.
Golden Helmet
Celebrating the hardships of another human being. Great way to spend a Friday.
Robert Wilson
I watched his second start. He looked pretty good. I'm rooting for him.

He had a really rough run, brought on by himself, but I'm going to assume it was aided by mental health and addiction issues. He was a lot of fun to watch when he was on. I'd be happy to see him bounce back.
Krieg
Mitch Henessey said:

To be fair, we've mocked him for far worse traumas that were self inflicted for years.

But sure, I'd rather him keep throwing INTs instead of getting a concussion.
BaylorRocks
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.