Football
Sponsored by

ESPNBig 12 preview

1,289 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by boognish_bear
gobears20
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/24312748/college-football-big-12-preview
Michibear
#theysleep
BellCountyBear
So fun to be completely off espn's radar as far as actual football stuff again!
gobbeldygook
Allow me to save every Baylor fan time and show everyone the extent of the articles's BU coverage:

Denzel Mims, BU

You are welcome.
OnField6158
BellCountyBear said:

So fun to be completely off espn's radar as far as actual football stuff again!
If you go to the Baylor page on ESPN almost every single article is about sexual assault, gang rape, racism, Art Briles, and Phil Bennett.

You have to dig through them all to find the 1 or 2 that are actually about football.
Grizz Air
To be fair, Mims is our superstar. Along with Brewer and possibly Platt and Hurd. We will see how Platt and Hurd do this year.
MrGolfguy
gobbeldygook said:

Allow me to save every Baylor fan time and show everyone the extent of the articles's BU coverage:

Denzel Mims, BU

Because 1-11
SigTauBear
It bothers me not in the least that we are off the radar of ESPN. They are a disgrace to journalism and sports and when we again achieve any level of success in football, their beady little eyes will try and dig up some sort of "scandal". Meanwhile the debaucheries at Florida State et. al. will continue unabated and unreported.
Krieg
So, with predicting us in 9th, I assume they think we'll go 3-9? 4-8?

If that happens, can we get a new coach? If he can't win 6 and we keep getting half our TV money we might default on his contract next year, anyway.

I can't imagine 3 wins, and 5 should be automatic. Then again, we lost too Liberty and UTSA last year so...
BoonDockSaint
That article was solely written for the Texas crowd

Team hasnt done shyte in 10 years and more than half the article and games are talking about them

But i really DGAF about ESPN giving us any coverage

boognish_bear
Where does Joey Galloway have us?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.