Football
Sponsored by

The Pirate talks "balance" after WSU rushes for 0 yards and passes for 445 yards

1,531 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by PartyBear
boognish_bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The Pirate always against the grain with intersting takes...

BUbearinARK
Love the pirate! He comes off as unbalanced, but wins.
I’m an optimist!

And /S in case I missed it

TE
Matthew Klopfenstein 1 catch/5 yds
BoonDockSaint
Hes always a nutcase

But sure is entertaining to listen to
Timbear
He wins games, which is what he's getting paid to do.
4th and Inches
Awesome!
boognish_bear
More Pirate genius...

Media Bear
boognish_bear said:

More Pirate genius...

I love that man. Platonically, of course ...
OsoCoreyell
I ran into Mike Leach one time...at the memorial for the USS Arizona in Honolulu, Pearl Harbor. As you know, the viewing platform is over the sunken battleship. A noisy, annoying kid was climbing all over the rails and his parents/keepers were doing nothing to stop him. The kid was actually on the other side of the rail and dipping his fingers in the water. A big guy with messy black hair, sunglasses and three-days growth reaches over with one hand, grabs the kid by his belt and lifts him over the rail and plants him on the deck of the memorial.

"Kid, there are enough dead Americans down there, don't you think? Now stay on this side and pipe-down, or I'm going to make sure you get a much closer look at what's down there? OK?"

As he walked by, he took off his glasses and I noticed it was Leach. It was not a "laughing" kind of place, but I had to struggle to keep from it.
boognish_bear
Eball
boognish_bear said:

My God I love the Pirate!
PartyBear
I wonder if any WSU folks think he is bad to have politically because they are scared of PAC12 establishment front office and networks. I know Baylor had folks like that when he had a dude with that attitude. Frankly our new guy to their chagrin has some of that in him the way he publicly spoke truth to power to the 5 or 7 about their racist BS in 16 by revealing what he talked about to his team and the Briles kids in response to the revelations.

I don't think it is a coincidence that we have performed dramatically better since then btw.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.