Football
Sponsored by

We made UT play our kind of game

4,271 Views | 42 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by MilliVanilli
xiledinok
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Gruvin said:

xiledinok said:

Gruvin said:

xiledinok said:

Gruvin said:

xiledinok said:

Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

No. We lost to a flat team led by their 2nd team qb.
We knocked their starter out of the game. I know that hasn't happen at Baylor in decades due to overpaid defensive coaches who drained money and the gene pool with their job performances and actions.
so what decade did we knock Trevor Knight out of the OU game?...

I was there. We didn't need a late whistle on it this time. Longhorn 10 ref was about 2-3 seconds late.
thanks for letting me know you moved the goal post...

So it wasn't late? I would not go around media the next year like it was a badge of honor. You might get your own quarterback's neck torn off but that's coming from someone who thought the former regime's defense was a football coaching con job with utterly embarrassing salaries paid to staff.
Nice revisionist history but that's what we expect from you... your memory is bad, maybe you should watch the game again. I can loan you a copy...

Okay, Baylor hadn't knocked anyone's quarterback out on a legal play in many years.
You are right. I m wrong. Go all Dancin Nugg. He was late to the point they would have bounced the baseball off his head if he was sliding into second base like he was attempting to blast Knight's head with his forearm. Those quality officials from Longhorn 10 were late on the whistle and it still was late.
Timbear
Ok, so Texas beat us at our game. We're all so glad it wasn't a stomp. Unless Baylor can average 35 a game in Big 12 play, we'll never have a chance to win this conference. Holding a Big 12 team to 23 is great, but...
4th and Inches
xiledinok said:

Gruvin said:

xiledinok said:

Gruvin said:

xiledinok said:

Gruvin said:

xiledinok said:

We knocked their starter out of the game. I know that hasn't happen at Baylor in decades due to overpaid defensive coaches who drained money and the gene pool with their job performances and actions.

I was there. We didn't need a late whistle on it this time. Longhorn 10 ref was about 2-3 seconds late.

So it wasn't late? I would not go around media the next year like it was a badge of honor. You might get your own quarterback's neck torn off but that's coming from someone who thought the former regime's defense was a football coaching con job with utterly embarrassing salaries paid to staff.
Nice revisionist history but that's what we expect from you... your memory is bad, maybe you should watch the game again. I can loan you a copy...

Okay, Baylor hadn't knocked anyone's quarterback out on a legal play in many years.
You are right. I m wrong. Go all Dancin Nugg. He was late to the point they would have bounced the baseball off his head if he was sliding into second base like he was attempting to blast Knight's head with his forearm. Those quality officials from Longhorn 10 were late on the whistle and it still was late.
your memory is ******ed bad. Cambell hit him first and a second later Taylor young and Oakman hit him almost simultaneously from two different angles. He had already escaped a tackle. The hits were not late and there were zero flags on the play. Now go on and let the big boys talk about football...
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
xiledinok
Gruvin said:

xiledinok said:

Gruvin said:

xiledinok said:

Gruvin said:

xiledinok said:

Gruvin said:

xiledinok said:

your memory is ******ed bad. Cambell hit him first and a second later Taylor young and Oakman hit him almost simultaneously from two different angles. He had already escaped a tackle. The hits were not late and there were zero flags on the play. Now go on and let the big boys talk about football...

At least you got the guy who hit him first right.
Yeah, Longhorn 10 ref was older than dirt, slow and the let out a long whistle, waving his hands slowly as Knight was jammed into the dirt while boos of horror rang out.
My viewing position was southeast of Knight's blasting and got a great view of the hit.
The big boys would have thrown the baseball at Oakman's head.
It wasn't a knockout you drop the confetti from the ceiling after the big blast. The OC probably should have Knight out of the game but the OC was terrible. You can see it with what his replacement did the next season.
4th and Inches
xiledinok said:

Gruvin said:

xiledinok said:

Gruvin said:

xiledinok said:

Gruvin said:

xiledinok said:

Gruvin said:

xiledinok said:

Yeah, Longhorn 10 ref was older than dirt, slow and the let out a long whistle, waving his hands slowly as Knight was jammed into the dirt while boos of horror rang out.
My viewing position was southeast of Knight's blasting and got a great view of the hit.
It wasn't a knockout you drop the confetti from the ceiling after the big blast. The OC probably should have Knight out of the game but the OC was terrible. You can see it with what his replacement did the next season.

lol, I got it all right. Produce evidence there was a flag, or that the play was not legal. The burden is on you Internet tough guy. Rewatch the game! cambell tackled at 11:14 and Young/oakman initiated contact in the 11:13-11:12 clock time as Knight was going to the ground. Clock Stopped at 11:11 as injury time out...

Hand me the shovel, no need to dig any further...
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
xiledinok
Gruvin said:

xiledinok said:

Gruvin said:

xiledinok said:

Gruvin said:

xiledinok said:

Gruvin said:

xiledinok said:

Gruvin said:

xiledinok said:

lol, I got it all right. Produce evidence there was a flag, or that the play was not legal. The burden is on you Internet tough guy. Rewatch the game! cambell tackled at 11:14 and Young/oakman initiated contact in the 11:13-11:12 clock time as Knight was going to the ground. Clock Stopped at 11:11 as injury time out...

Grandpa the ref was taking his time blowing the whistle and waving his hands.
It was late.
Did they credit Oakman for anything on the stat line on the play? I admit it the boos from the Ou fans while Trevor was on the floor were horrid but I enjoyed as a paying customer. I m root for Ole Miss to do the same this week.
Did you like the clean knockout last week?
4th and Inches
xiledinok said:

Gruvin said:

xiledinok said:

Gruvin said:

xiledinok said:

Gruvin said:

xiledinok said:

Gruvin said:

xiledinok said:

Gruvin said:

xiledinok said:

Grandpa the ref was taking his time blowing the whistle and waving his hands.
It was late.
Did they credit Oakman for anything on the stat line on the play? I admit it the boos from the Ou fans while Trevor was on the floor were horrid but I enjoyed as a paying customer. I m root for Ole Miss to do the same this week.
Did you like the clean knockout last week?
still wrong but whatever...

I doubt he got credit since he was 3rd to make contact but only a fraction of a second behind young. As I said before, watch the game.

Your recollection about the official is not accurate. He is clearly seen in multiple angles of the game footage. When was he supposed to blow the whistle? What clock time to the second? Again, no flag... not a late hit.

i dont enjoy a kid getting injured but yes, i did enjoy the well executed play.

–Horace

GrowlTowel
MilliVanilli said:

GrowlTowel said:

MilliVanilli said:

GrowlTowel said:

Clown.
Despite your drunken stupor, you do self-assess yourself correctly.

Still pissed I see. Not everyone can graduate from Baylor. Sorry you didn't.
I think the only one pissed is you in the Australian sense, be sure to hydrate to mitigate the hangover.

When is the last time you were laid? You seem to have a hard on for me. Sorry, I don't swing your way.
Your ideas are intriguing to me, and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.
MilliVanilli
GrowlTowel said:

MilliVanilli said:

GrowlTowel said:

MilliVanilli said:

GrowlTowel said:

Clown.
Despite your drunken stupor, you do self-assess yourself correctly.

Still pissed I see. Not everyone can graduate from Baylor. Sorry you didn't.
I think the only one pissed is you in the Australian sense, be sure to hydrate to mitigate the hangover.

When is the last time you were laid? You seem to have a hard on for me. Sorry, I don't swing your way.
Weird forum to try and come on to me, but it explains a lot.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.