Football
Sponsored by

Not Sure How Long This Will Be Allowed To Be Posted But

6,857 Views | 59 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by bear2be2
Aliceinbubbleland
How long do you want to ignore this user?
LSU students hit a new low, including one of the cheerleaders during the games this year. They have jumped ahead of Wisconsin's student body in profanity.

https://www.theadvocate.com/video/player/?video_id=501396
PartyBear
I just tried to play it on my phone and there was no sound. What was the deal?
Aliceinbubbleland
Yeah, mine was on mute too. Probably for a good reason. Just click at the bottom to unmute and it's shocking to say the least.
RegentCoverup
LSU is a **** school. I know so many nice people from LSU that won't vouch for it..
PartyBear
I cant make out completely what they are saying. the f____ that b______ part I can make out but not the whole phrase.
GrowlTowel
Can't make it out exactly but it sounds like

Suck that Tiger's (slang for male part that rhymes with lick) (female dog)!

Now suck may swap out the s for an f but I really think it is "suck."
Your ideas are intriguing to me, and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.
Aliceinbubbleland
STTDB .

This beats their FU Tebow chant in 2012 by miles. Especially with a cheerleader taking it all in.
Hubbs
That's been going on for awhile. When the band plays "Neck", everyone used to dance along. But the students started chanting STTDB and eventually the administration stopped the band from playing it. They brought it back with obviously mixed results. Same things been going on at Bama with the Dixieland Delight song.
Bears2Cane
Good lord. If you think current Baylor students would do any different then you are delusional. LSU students just thought of it first. It's hilarious and contributes to a hostile road game environment for opponents.
BoonDockSaint
Almost EVERY student body in college football would do the same if they were all on same page

But hell. This is LSU

Aliceinbubbleland
I've been going to LSU games sine the 1940's I remember when Ole Miss brought their gigantic Confederate flag out at halftime and LSU fans throwing beer bottles on top of the flag. But this level of suck it just would never happen at Baylor. LSU students are something else.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Yeah, it must really suck to be the #5 team in the country and have students that use foul language. LOL! Thank God we are Baylor. Now let us pray.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
bear2be2
Bears2Canes said:

Good lord. If you think current Baylor students would do any different then you are delusional. LSU students just thought of it first. It's hilarious and contributes to a hostile road game environment for opponents.
Hilarious? Maybe to someone who finds Andrew Dice Clay funny.

I swear like a sailor and have no real problem with coarse language, but there is nothing particularly clever or funny about vulgarity for vulgarity's sake. And I'd be pissed if I was at this game with my kids, which likely was the case for many there.
bear2be2
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Yeah, it must really suck to be the #5 team in the country and have students that use foul language. LOL! Thank God we are Baylor. Now let us pray.
Students acting like dumbasses has literally nothing to do with a winning football team. There is nothing remotely causal about that relationship.

Plenty of great fan bases throughout history have managed to support their teams/create an outstanding homefield advantage without making college football venues an unsuitable place for young children.
MilliVanilli
it's a redneck school in a redneck conference. Vanderbilt probably wonders why they're in that group of slackjawed yokels all too often, they bring the GPA up singlehandedly.

Aggy likewise has demeaned itself as an academic institution since joining the SEC, having to play the enrollment numbers game has sabotaged the quality of education engineering and science degrees at A&M had prior to joining that conference.

I have aggy friends who are bio-engineers and electrical engineers that are dismayed in the future of their alma mater from an academic standpoint.

PartyBear
Aliceinbubbleland said:

I've been going to LSU games sine the 1940's I remember when Ole Miss brought their gigantic Confederate flag out at halftime and LSU fans throwing beer bottles on top of the flag. But this level of suck it just would never happen at Baylor. LSU students are something else.

Surprised a bunch of Louisiana rednecks, or equivalent of t shirt fans from LSU, would be throwing things on the confederate flag in the 40s.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Obviously you have never been to a Baylor Equestrian match! The cussing that goes on at one of these super intense events would make a drunk sailor blush!

-- Barack Obama
Aliceinbubbleland
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Obviously you have never been to a Baylor Equestrian match! The cussing that goes on at one of these super intense events would make a drunk sailor blush!
LOL. Seriously!
Aliceinbubbleland
PartyBear said:

Aliceinbubbleland said:

Surprised a bunch of Louisiana rednecks, or equivalent of t shirt fans from LSU, would be throwing things on the confederate flag in the 40s.
Actually that was more recent, like early 60's. I don't remember Ole Miss bringing the flag to LSU until late 50;'s or early 60's. My dad was a Tulane grad but somehow I escaped and loved LSU. The stadium was much much smaller in those days, maybe half the size of today and a lot of the fan base didn't know a TD from a free beer but they were fun. Nothing like today's misbehaving bunch of dolts.
Guy Noir
Bears2Canes said:

I do not think so.
Grizz Air
Sounds like they are into bestiality. Now i know why aggy wanted to go to the secsecsecsecsec. Does Title IX apply to on-campus non-human mammals?
2022 Adopt-a-Bear: Mark Milton #3 CB
Wichitabear
You know you missed the point here. You know it has nothing to do with winning
bernard_legoat
My lord, please lighten up. No one was hurt. If you can say with 100% certainty that you never use profane language while watching a game or around your children, then I completely agree with you. Otherwise, it's super hypocritical.

I know our fan base isn't used to doing what relevant fan bases do, but come on guys. Don't be the guys who HAVE to find something to harp on. Act like you remember what it was to be a college kid.

I LOVE the passion LSU fans have, and wish we had an OUNCE of that. But this is Baylor, where we are the moral police
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Wichitabear said:

You know it has nothing to do with winning
That is for sure. No profanity for Baylor. Our kids are all about hymns, abstinence, and the ice cream.

-- Barack Obama
LTbear
Watched video, chuckled.
bularry
daughter went to a couple of LSU games/tailgates while in college

the students would all yell "suck that tiger d&*k, beotch" it ain't new and it ain't uncommon in the tailgate areas.
bunation
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

You can always change favorites/loyalties, especially if you relate better............
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
bunation said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

You can always change favorites/loyalties, especially if you relate better............
Not real sure what you are trying to say here. Was something in my post offensive to you? If so, I am sorry. Did not mean to hurt your feelings.

-- Barack Obama
muddybrazos
i shoulda gone to LSU
EvilTroyAndAbed
This pretty much happens everywhere where there is a rabid student fan base. Has nothing to do with "redneck" schools. Find the most competitive thing at Harvard, and you'll see kids being extremely crass and dirty about it. I mean, you do see who we have as our newest Supreme Court justice, right?

As long as they're not physically hurting or threatening anyone, don't worry about it.
Redbrickbear
Aliceinbubbleland said:

fun fact

The giant battle flag was a gift from UT-Austin.

sucks how PC the South has become.
Redbrickbear
muddybrazos said:

i shoulda gone to LSU
Grew up in East Texas......LOVE LSU

School is awesome

Nice campus.....way better looking than UT or aggy.

Huge Sorority and Fraternity houses overlooking the two lakes on the south and west side of campus.

Super nice kids.

Tigerland bar area is wild.

Girls are almost as hot as Ole Miss/Baylor level

Its Tech......so yes a state party school.... but with better academics, better football, nicer kids, better town, and more history.

I did many a baseball camp at LSU when I was in High School.

To all you haters.....grow up.....this is why Death Valley is such a hard place to win.

Our regent lovers get the vapors over cuss words but LSU has still never had the kind of mass rape scandal we have had.

Sic'em Bears and Geaux Tigers!
Dia del DougO
I listened, still don't know what they were chanting.

xiledinok
Redbrickbear said:

muddybrazos said:

i shoulda gone to LSU
Grew up in East Texas......LOVE LSU

School is awesome

Nice campus.....way better looking than UT or aggy.

Huge Sorority and Fraternity houses overlooking the two lakes on the south and west side of campus.

Super nice kids.

Tigerland bar area is wild.

Girls are almost as hot as Ole Miss/Baylor level

Its Tech......so yes a state party school.... but with better academics, better football, nicer kids, better town, and more history.

I did many a baseball camp at LSU when I was in High School.

To all you haters.....grow up.....this is why Death Valley is such a hard place to win.

Our regent lovers get the vapors over cuss words but LSU has still never had the kind of mass rape scandal we have had.

Sic'em Bears and Geaux Tigers!

Better academics than Texas Tech?
Someone forgot to tell those folks since granny and grandpa had tails cutoff a few generations ago, they have to act better than primitive apes.
Redbrickbear
xiledinok said:

Better academics than Texas Tech?
Someone forgot to tell those folks since granny and grandpa had tails cutoff a few generations ago, they have to act better than primitive apes.
Best Colleges, National Universities, LSU- 135.

Best Colleges, National Universities, Texas Tech- 187

Like I said LSU is a big state party school.....but it has some good programs.

Tech is just worthless party college out in the middle of nowhere
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.