Football
Sponsored by

what games today

4,759 Views | 53 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Booray
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Big 10 refs working OT to protect tOSU.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
MilliVanilli said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Stranger said:

MilliVanilli said:

Stranger said:

TCU seems to run out of gas in the second half nearly every game this year. Changing quarterback helped, but the real Oklahoma showed up. The horny toads played them slightly better than the Bears losing by 25. Oklahoma may meet Texas in the championship game and won't lose next time.

TCU quarterback makes them a little more competitive but the matchup with Baylor shapes up to a tossup game.
You just exposed yourself as a box score watcher.

Please stop acting like an expert.

Your credibility is suffering. I watched the whole damn game. I was in the stands for the Tech-TCU game. I'm not acting like an expert. I've been watching the teams for more than sixty years.

You remind me of the folks that resist Trump just cause they don't like him personally.

I must've pissed you off at some point so you take a shot me just because.
Milli doesn't like you because you have been critical of the Baylor BOR and he is a BOR water carrier. He has his marching orders and is just doing his job. Please don't take his insults personally. For him, it is strictly business.
Nah, what you two old geezers don't realize is that age alone doesn't merit you respect when all you do is talk out of your butts and spout off shameless alternate realities all the time as if they're gospel truth.

The game, much like reality, has simply passed you by.
You have aligned yourself with some vile, despicable people. Nothing wrong with that, - life is all about decisions. If Baylor's "game" has passed me by, I must already be dead and just don't know it.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
MilliVanilli
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

MilliVanilli said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Stranger said:

MilliVanilli said:

Stranger said:

TCU seems to run out of gas in the second half nearly every game this year. Changing quarterback helped, but the real Oklahoma showed up. The horny toads played them slightly better than the Bears losing by 25. Oklahoma may meet Texas in the championship game and won't lose next time.

TCU quarterback makes them a little more competitive but the matchup with Baylor shapes up to a tossup game.
You just exposed yourself as a box score watcher.

Please stop acting like an expert.

Your credibility is suffering. I watched the whole damn game. I was in the stands for the Tech-TCU game. I'm not acting like an expert. I've been watching the teams for more than sixty years.

You remind me of the folks that resist Trump just cause they don't like him personally.

I must've pissed you off at some point so you take a shot me just because.
Milli doesn't like you because you have been critical of the Baylor BOR and he is a BOR water carrier. He has his marching orders and is just doing his job. Please don't take his insults personally. For him, it is strictly business.
Nah, what you two old geezers don't realize is that age alone doesn't merit you respect when all you do is talk out of your butts and spout off shameless alternate realities all the time as if they're gospel truth.

The game, much like reality, has simply passed you by.
You have aligned yourself with some vile, despicable people. Nothing wrong with that, - life is all about decisions. If Baylor's "game" has passed me by, I must already be dead and just don't know it.
I've never aligned myself with you.
Booray
Let's talk about football
Russell Gym
Booray said:

Let's talk about football

Agreed. Maybe move the half-dozen insult threads to the chit chat board.
CTbruin
Go Max. Go Dodgers!

Up 5-1,in 6th
bear2be2
Purdue's got Ohio State on the ropes, up 21-6 in the fourth quarter with the ball.
boognish_bear
Booray said:

The Pirate has it going on.

The Pirate's booty may be getting a little tighter now
Booray
Pirate is happy. May let players stay out with their fat little girlfriends.
Dealpfffdeal
CTbruin said:

Go Max. Go Dodgers!

Up 5-1,in 6th

DodgeR fans are sad. Nobody goes to dodger games.
Dealpfffdeal
CTbruin said:

Go Max. Go Dodgers!

Up 5-1,in 6th

Dodgers HAHAHAHA
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
bear2be2 said:

Purdue's got Ohio State on the ropes, up 21-6 in the fourth quarter with the ball.
Ohio State is getting cornholed 49-20 by Purdue with 2:08 left. It is over.

-- Barack Obama
Booray
Here's some Karma, Urban.
Banned BarleyMcDougal
Booray said:

Not nearly enough for what he really deserves.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
BarleyMcDougal said:

Booray said:

Not real sure I have ever understood the Urban Meyer hate. He tried to cover for one of his coaches who happened to be a wife beater. He made a mistake. He was punished. Get over it.

We had a Board of Regents that threw 100 teenage and twentysomething football players under the bus accusing them of being rapists. The two are not even in the same universe, in my opinion.

-- Barack Obama
boognish_bear
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BarleyMcDougal said:

Booray said:

Not real sure I have ever understood the Urban Meyer hate. He tried to cover for one of his coaches who happened to be a wife beater. He made a mistake. He was punished. Get over it.

We had a Board of Regents that threw 100 teenage and twentysomething football players under the bus accusing them of being rapists. The two are not even in the same universe, in my opinion.

Don't forget the MS13 unit he was running down at UF
xiledinok
boognish_bear said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BarleyMcDougal said:

Booray said:

You guys are bigger ******* than MS13. MS13 never met a driven killer they liked.
Meyer kissed network ass. Art tried to f with Bowlsby. Art was too stupid for that task.
Banned BarleyMcDougal
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BarleyMcDougal said:

Booray said:

Yeah Urban's a despicable guy. He makes whatever Briles was accused of look like a walk in the park. And I think he deserved the same thing Briles got. But these money makers get to play by different rules. I think the whole system should be burned to the ground. I hate the BOR too, but that's a different discussion.
boognish_bear
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
boognish_bear said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BarleyMcDougal said:

Booray said:

Aaron Hernandez was TRULY a "bad dude".

-- Barack Obama
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.