Football
Sponsored by

what games today

4,761 Views | 53 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Eball
How long do you want to ignore this user?
What are we watching today or are we?
CTbruin
I'll watch Max Muncy and the Dodgers.

Watch some of OU vs the tadpoles.

Watch some of UH,if I can find it, to see how Kendall is doing.

Other than that, channel surfing.
Stranger
Michigan State +7 vs Michigan looks pretty good
I'm a Bearbacker
Stefano DiMera
The Haunting of Hill House.
GoldenBear007
Watching OU-TCU. Can't wait for Turpin to graduate. And I mean that out of respect.
boognish_bear
Stranger said:

Michigan State +7 vs Michigan looks pretty good

The rivalry runs strong

boognish_bear
DanaDane
Shawn Robinson is awful.
Booray
I'm feeling better about five wins.

The frogs that played the first half against tOSU have disappeared.
boognish_bear
Fat Pat giving Collins a shot now
Booray
Apparently when you play tcu you have one job.
boognish_bear
Welp....early returns good on Collins. TD TCU

OU 28
TCU 14
DanaDane
Next time we see Shawn Robinson he will be in green, either UNT or USF. He's done at TCU.
boognish_bear
Booray said:

Looking like a whole new team suddenly with Collins at QB

It's crazy how quickly momentum can shift

Supposedly Patterson has been wanting to switch quarterbacks the last few weeks Not sure why he waited as head coach to pull the trigger
GoldenBear007
TCU should have made this QB move two weeks ago.
Booray
Booray said:

I have a premature posting problem.
MidWestBear2010
Booray said:

Booray said:

I think the score is more a result of TCU luck than anything else. TCU has gotten very lucky with some dumb penalty calls against OU. I think the TCU game is very winnable for us.
bear2be2
MidWestBear2010 said:

Booray said:

Booray said:

I think the score is more a result of TCU luck than anything else. TCU has gotten very lucky with some dumb penalty calls against OU. I think the TCU game is very winnable for us.
OU's defense is really bad as well. Almost everyone scores above their season average on the Sooners.
MidWestBear2010
bear2be2 said:

MidWestBear2010 said:

Booray said:

Booray said:

OU's defense is really bad as well. Almost everyone scores above their season average on the Sooners.
I agree but TCU's offense only has 140 yards compared to OU's 287, so it's not like they are doing anything special. I'm not sure why anyone in the big 12 still kicks the ball to Turpin.
BylrFan
NC State versus Clemson looks like the one to watch
boognish_bear
BylrFan said:

NC State versus Clemson looks like the one to watch

Won't be surprised if NC State pulls off the upset there.

Miss St playing LSU in Death Valley should be good too
DanaDane
Froggy headed to a 6-6 record or 5-7 season.
Stranger
TCU seems to run out of gas in the second half nearly every game this year. Changing quarterback helped, but the real Oklahoma showed up. The horny toads played them slightly better than the Bears losing by 25. Oklahoma may meet Texas in the championship game and won't lose next time.

TCU quarterback makes them a little more competitive but the matchup with Baylor shapes up to a tossup game.
I'm a Bearbacker
MilliVanilli
Stranger said:

TCU seems to run out of gas in the second half nearly every game this year. Changing quarterback helped, but the real Oklahoma showed up. The horny toads played them slightly better than the Bears losing by 25. Oklahoma may meet Texas in the championship game and won't lose next time.

TCU quarterback makes them a little more competitive but the matchup with Baylor shapes up to a tossup game.
You just exposed yourself as a box score watcher.

Please stop acting like an expert.
Stranger
MilliVanilli said:

Stranger said:

Your credibility is suffering. I watched the whole damn game. I was in the stands for the Tech-TCU game. I'm not acting like an expert. I've been watching the teams for more than sixty years.

You remind me of the folks that resist Trump just cause they don't like him personally.

I must've pissed you off at some point so you take a shot me just because.
I'm a Bearbacker
CTbruin
Stranger

You will figure out it's useless to try to converse with some of the youngsters in here. They are so much more intelligent than us geezers.

Btw, I'm really enjoying watching UH today. Such good memories.
Dealpfffdeal
Stefano DiMera said:

The Haunting of Hill House.

Good?
Timbear
Go UH. Sic'em up tempo spread O. Good job.
DanaDane
PJ Fleck sure isn't rowing the boat so far in the B1G as well as most people projected.
boognish_bear
DanaDane said:

PJ Fleck sure isn't rowing the boat so far in the B1G as well as most people projected.

It was the battle of the hot coaching hires
MilliVanilli
Stranger said:

MilliVanilli said:

Stranger said:

Your credibility is suffering. I watched the whole damn game. I was in the stands for the Tech-TCU game. I'm not acting like an expert. I've been watching the teams for more than sixty years.

You remind me of the folks that resist Trump just cause they don't like him personally.

I'll just use the shades emoji and clearly that will make the fact you're talking out of your butt "credible".
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Stranger said:

MilliVanilli said:

Stranger said:

Milli doesn't like you because you have been critical of the Baylor BOR and he is a BOR water carrier. He has his marching orders and is just doing his job. Please don't take his insults personally. For him, it is strictly business.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
MilliVanilli
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Stranger said:

MilliVanilli said:

Stranger said:

Milli doesn't like you because you have been critical of the Baylor BOR and he is a BOR water carrier. He has his marching orders and is just doing his job. Please don't take his insults personally. For him, it is strictly business.
Nah, what you two old geezers don't realize is that age alone doesn't merit you respect when all you do is talk out of your butts and spout off shameless alternate realities all the time as if they're gospel truth.

The game, much like reality, has simply passed you by.
Booray
The Pirate has it going on.
Stefano DiMera
Very good..when Stephen King calls it genius you know its good.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.