Football
Sponsored by

Beer sales working at Oklahoma State

8,880 Views | 84 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Russell Gym
Guy Noir
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I do not understand why so many people are so dependent on alcohol to have a good time.
xiledinok
They prefer recreational marijuana. Cannot see that happening inside our stadium. Baylor might be the only school where people do not smoke it outside the stadium.
Dman
xiledinok said:

Dman said:

xiledinok said:

Dman said:

xiledinok said:

Dman, you've gone all Bunation on us.

I think Keyser would be in good shape with the Lord.

Joe Waco and Bob Baylor need to be able to enjoy a cold adult beverage while Baylor controls people drinking adult beverages. The no return to venue once exiting policies will help push the intoxicated away from the fans in the stands.

OWNED

I don't pretend to care where Keyser stands with the Lord. I do care where he and his ilk stand regarding the leaders and future of our school.

Now open another bottle and run along.

Briles is not a Biblical character. You are posting like BUNATION. Leave the Biblical references to a loving man like Pale Rider. Stop cheaping us all with references to Pharisees to make your point.

The addition of beer and alcohol in the stadium makes no difference other than the schools make a buck. The fans are already drinking outside the yard with no supervision and then allowed to enter.

OWNED

You are living up to your name. I NEVER mentioned Briles. He indeed is no righteous biblical character. My comments have nothing to do with The man you see in your sleep. The man who doesn't know you exist...yet OWNS you. They were in regards to a body who wrapped themselves in a robe of public righteousness, past judgement, and demanded accountability on others, yet were deeply flawed themselves behind the scenes and answered to no one. My reference was right on point.
Funny how the board are sinners but Art is some saint among us. These ridiculous posts criticizing Keyser are just another failed attempt to get even with the country club board because Keyser keeps it honest and actually explains it to the very confused robe touchers.
Briles would never own anyone. In fact, all he owns is his attempt to seek revenge while showing no remorse or accountability. He owns a great deal of the Baylor "scandal" though shows no remorse. This attitude is why he's in the sticks.
Briles is a strange one and has been identified as a recluse, oddball, different, acts like a player, acts like he's from the hood. He also has been described as someone who tries to act gangsta and thuggish. Another man trapped inside someone else's body is another way it is put.

Alcohol regulations could mean less Fireball for Dman at his tailgate spot before the prayer session on the Baptist Country Club regent board. Keyser needs to stay clear of that tailgate. You can guarantee some fundamentalist will try to lecture him and tell him he's an unrighteous sinner.

Why do I, or anyone else, waste my time with you? My third sentence says Briles is no righteous biblical character. But he does indeed OWN you. The last thread with his name...you spent page after page showing everyone how you don't care. Like you have for YEARS. Can you imagine how much time in your life you've wasted after the last 4 years literally being owned by this man. Yet telling us differently. You literally brought his name up here, when it was NEVER mentioned.

And for the record..I agree with you on alcohol sales. It's your area of specialty. Now put another glass and babble on...it's almost noon.
xiledinok
I think I ll pass on your idea to drink. I generally blow off self righteous people.
You ll defend a dirty white boy like he's Biblical. The dirty white boy got himself fired then played his cards wrong.

Keyser keeps things straight with the distortion posted on this board.

Stick to Fireball. Wasted 3 years would be the anguished and beaten down guys like yourself bent on trying get even for a firing.

What happens when Power 5 mandates alcohol sales to control those entering and exiting while intoxicated? We ll have no choice to conform.
Dman
xiledinok said:

I think I ll pass on your idea to drink. I generally blow off self righteous people.
You ll defend a dirty white boy like he's Biblical. The dirty white boy got himself fired then played his cards wrong.

Keyser keeps things straight with the distortion posted on this board.

Stick to Fireball. Wasted 3 years would be the anguished and beaten down guys like yourself bent on trying get even for a firing.

What happens when Power 5 mandates alcohol sales to control those entering and exiting while intoxicated? We ll have no choice to conform.

You're incapable of blowing off anyone. There's a reason no one takes you seriously.

You can try all you want, I'm Not getting suckered into making this about Briles. It's you who see him in your sleep.

As for self righteous. That's funny. I'd be one of the biggest sinners on this forum according to the Sunday school class/BoR. I don't care about the sins of others, until they're blatantly hypocritical about theirs.
xiledinok
You take this board too serious. The posters crying about the other posters are laughable.
Outsiders read Keyser and his well positioned viewpoints are often echoed in media columns.

It's not the media's fault our board couldn't manage and Briles wouldn't manage his team. Their poor management and Briles lack of solid choices grab the headlines.

Also, The Dirty white boy should have operated differently. His actions post firing sealed the deal. No football coaching job until some boss Hogg ponied up his power and influence on a small town.

This thread was about booze and alcohol sales. Keyser doesn't control it. I believe it will pay a few salaries.

Dman
xiledinok said:

You take this board too serious. The posters crying about the other posters are laughable.

So let me get this straight. I take the highest body of authority who was asleep at the wheel about a problem that existed WAY before Briles, has cost the university hundreds of millions of dollars, is untouchable and accountable to no one, and is still making decisions...too seriously. And you still focus and are OWNED by a coach who isn't here anymore.

Got it.
xiledinok
Dman said:

xiledinok said:

So let me get this straight. I take the highest body of authority who was asleep at the wheel about a problem that existed WAY before Briles, has cost the university hundreds of millions of dollars, is untouchable and accountable to no one, and is still making decisions...too seriously. And you still focus and are OWNED by a coach who isn't here anymore.

Got it.
I think you must not understand how this board became so strong and hard to be held accountable. It could have happen but you all focused on the "Save Art's Butt Tour: The Final Robe Touching" and forgot how that dumb boy mismanaged his program. It's part of being the head football coaching and making the most of an employee on campus. Ask Urban Meyer and Bob Stoops, both former blue blood coaches who were forced out but didn't destroy their legacy post removal.

I m focused on the one seeking revenge and the one who took the money without remorse while tampering and tanking going out the door. I am sorry you've lost your ways focusing on Keyser. He must have won information battle against the rooting tootin Baylor - Waco Briles fanbase. A beatdown and doped up fanbase. A place where Parrish Cobb types are winners.

I've yet to see you go after an individual regent. I'd bet I beat you on going after the dildo salesman. My favorite regent is in San Antonio. The one who didn't bother to read up on Willis until late September 2015 on Baylorfans.
Dman
xiledinok said:

Dman said:

xiledinok said:

Got it.
I think you must not understand how this board became so strong and hard to be held accountable. It could have happen but you all focused on the "Save Art's Butt Tour: The Final Robe Touching" and forgot how that dumb boy mismanaged his program. It's part of being the head football coaching and making the most of an employee on campus. Ask Urban Meyer and Bob Stoops, both former blue blood coaches who were forced out but didn't destroy their legacy post removal.

I m focused on the one seeking revenge and the one who took the money without remorse while tampering and tanking going out the door. I am sorry you've lost your ways focusing on Keyser. He must have won information battle against the rooting tootin Baylor - Waco Briles fanbase. A beatdown and doped up fanbase. A place where Parrish Cobb types are winners.

I've yet to see you go after an individual regent. I'd bet I beat you on going after the dildo salesman. My favorite regent is in San Antonio. The one who didn't bother to read up on Willis until late September 2015 on Baylorfans.

I see you've opened your bottle. Not reading or trying to debate that babble. Enjoy!
Timbear
Terrific post. Dman.
xiledinok
Dman said:

xiledinok said:

Dman said:

xiledinok said:

Got it.

I see you've opened your bottle. Not reading or trying to debate that babble. Enjoy!

I thought by now you had me on ignore.

Timbear, way to give Dman a pat on the back!
I discredit Art's golden letter from the regents because I don't trust mismanagement.

Can you all pick a regent who needs to quit? Why?
You can thank the charter change for your board. They made it into a country club.
Willis left with a few others.

Dman, what do you think I should drink? Cold bottled water out of Yeti?
Dman
xiledinok said:

Dman said:

xiledinok said:

Dman said:

xiledinok said:

Got it.

I thought by now you had me on ignore.

Timbear, way to give Dman a pat on the back!
I discredit Art's golden letter from the regents because I don't trust mismanagement.

Can you all pick a regent who needs to quit? Why?
You can thank the charter change for your board. They made it into a country club.
Willis left with a few others.

Dman, what do you think I should drink? Cold bottled water out of Yeti?

Ahh. You are a disciple of Keyser. This is his fall back when he has no ground to stand on. It's is false narrative. "Give me names of who should be removed and specific reasons". A BoR operates as a body. By design, Their individual votes, actions, and stances function as a collective, not isolation. When you have an epic level scandal and failure, across an entire systematic range (not just football and WAY before Briles) that was pervasive on the entire campus. Then you mismanage the crisis. This reaches total failure as a collective body. They should have all been removed. There's not a single person who believes they would have survived a vote of confidence grating them approval for "more of the same", outside of Keyser. Yes, that would have meant a few good apples getting tossed out collectively with the bad. That's how it works for the collective good. This is the only solution. They act in secrecy. We have no records if individual actions. And for the record, the only reason Keyser uses this false benchmark and standard, is that he knows there is no way to hold an individual accountable on a private BOR that operates in secrecy. So The only accountability left for an unprecedented failure across an entire university..is the governing body as a whole must go.

At this point, they are quietly phasing out. My issue isn't with any new ones. The old ones navigated their personal risks and controlled the information by denying anyone access to information. My issue is with ANY who remain. You don't get to be in charge of a university worth billions during the biggest and most costly scandal, and stay in charge to oversee the issues you missed or helped create as a body to begin with. Anyone accepting that standard is CRAZY...and not a friend of Baylor. If they can't be held accountable for the biggest failure Baylor has ever seen...no BoR can ever be held accountable. This is inherently absurd logic. These people were out of their league and asleep at the wheel. Baylor has better and can do better. Accepting others wise is ludicrous. They should have been purged.
xiledinok
You didn't realize the regents were a bit mean spirited unnecessarily tearing down the alumni building for the football bridge?

You didn't realize Ian was a dishonest incompetent when he said it was necessary to tear it down?

You didn't realize Briles didn't understand how Baylor had to schedule for the strength of the conference after winning it?

You didn't realize ESPN etc were upset at Briles' stupidity and arrogance by not following the scheduling protocol?
You didn't realize we had produced zero bowl income for a decade and a half and had not produced substantial bowl money for the Big 12?
You didn't realize there's no conspiracy against Baylor by Ou and Texas since those teams beat Briles his last year (thanks to his incest inexperienced staff making Mike StoopId look legit and "the mall fight" embarrassing the game of football)?

The alcohol and booze are revenue raisers for the schools. It's here to stay.
historian
Again I ask: Why would anyone want Baylor fans acting like Texas fans? How does that help the game experience one iota? I am very happy that Baylor does not sell booze at McLane so that we don't have a bunch of stupid drunks acting like a bunch of stupid drunks.

Anyone who thinks this is going to happen needs to sober up and accept reality: Baylor is the last place that will allow booze at a football game.
Aliceinbubbleland
Since Baylor is usually 40 years behind socially maybe we could approve 3.2 beer sales
Russell Gym
Nothing like an ice cold O'Doul's or a Coors Cutter.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.