Football
Sponsored by

Here's @libertyflames AD Ian McCaw on if he's thought about former Baylor head coach

30,403 Views | 266 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by TheDom
The Old BEAR
How long do you want to ignore this user?
LIB,MR BEARS said:

Thee University said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BoonDockSaint said:

Hmmm. Now lets see him put his money where his mouth is

He needs to hire Art to "rehabilitate" him publicly as it were...

Ian and Art have plenty of money. Most of it is Baylor's money. ILLUMINATE!!
Yes they do.

Must be nice to have not even earned it! Particularly that pasty-white Canadian. I'm not sure he ever laced up a pair of ice skates with that neck!
The only way I can tell a Thee post from a Doug/BEAR post is the font.
I cant believe you still hang out with the POORs.
Time for you to step up to the plate and quit sniffing RG3"s dirty underwear.
Eball
Doug said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

Thee University said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BoonDockSaint said:

Hmmm. Now lets see him put his money where his mouth is

He needs to hire Art to "rehabilitate" him publicly as it were...

Ian and Art have plenty of money. Most of it is Baylor's money. ILLUMINATE!!
Yes they do.

Must be nice to have not even earned it! Particularly that pasty-white Canadian. I'm not sure he ever laced up a pair of ice skates with that neck!
The only way I can tell a Thee post from a Doug/BEAR post is the font.
I cant believe you still hang out with the POORs.
Time for you to step up to the plate and quit sniffing RG3"s dirty underwear.

How very intolerant and judgmental of you...
The Old BEAR
xiledinok said:

Timbear said:

Are X and Milli the same person? Doesn't matter. The main thing that matters is that they. and Thee, keep pounding and pounding Briles as much as possible and every chance they get. We need those 3 to stay vigilant, and to never let an opportunity pass to keep pounding.

I'll post what I wish to post. It's a Baylor board.
Art isn't going to be allowed to coach NCAA football again. Go create another outlet to spin over the former regime's forever stained legacy. I m sure Art's rich successful friends can help.
X is 100% correct. Art Briles will NEVER be allowed to coach in the NCAA again.
Time for him to get an Italian Mistress. It would bolster his reputation.
On another subject.... Will RG3 be the first Hiesmen winner to work at Genie Car Wash?
The people of the POORs should know!
PartyBear
Thee University said:

PartyBear said:

What bizarre thing I referred to?
That list loses credibility once out of the top 12. Seriously they have TCU ranked at 31 on the blue blood scale? But that isnt even the most bizarre thing.

Boise State being ranked in the mid 30s on the blue blood scale. There is a lot that is just weird once they listed their top 10 or so, who are actual blue bloods. Everything else is just made up crap.
xiledinok
Aliceinbubbleland said:

Timbear said:

Are X and Milli the same person? Doesn't matter. The main thing that matters is that they. and Thee, keep pounding and pounding Briles as much as possible and every chance they get. We need those 3 to stay vigilant, and to never let an opportunity pass to keep pounding.
Obviously not because as much as we dislike Milli the posts are articulate. X is a broken record. Same thought in every single thread regardless of subject matter.
Considering Art proved to be a moron, I have to continually drill things into his supporters since they appear as hard headed and stupid.
Smart money wouldn't have shown up at Rice.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Doug said:

xiledinok said:

Timbear said:

Art isn't going to be allowed to coach NCAA football again. Go create another outlet to spin over the former regime's forever stained legacy. I m sure Art's rich successful friends can help.
On another subject.... Will RG3 be the first Hiesmen winner to work at Genie Car Wash?
It has been my experience that people that do not know how to spell Heisman are generally more likely to work at Genie Car Wash.

-- One of the POORs that should know
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
xiledinok
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Doug said:

xiledinok said:

Timbear said:

It has been my experience that people that do not know how to spell Heisman are generally more likely to work at Genie Car Wash.

There is a program for Genie employees that teaches them how to read and a special section on reading play books. It is a part of their curriculum on detailing cars. Art sent a few to the program.
The Old BEAR
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Doug said:

xiledinok said:

Timbear said:

You seem to have a lot of practical knowledge and experience about the Genie Car Wash.
Were you in the same introductory class as young Griffin?
I personally think he would be best suited for "Oil Change & Lube". Your thoughts?
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Doug said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Doug said:

xiledinok said:

Timbear said:

You seem to have a lot of practical knowledge and experience about the Genie Car Wash.
I personally think he would be best suited for "Oil Change & Lube". Your thoughts?
Based on your interpersonal and people skills, you are not qualified to work at Genie Car Wash.

-- Barack Obama
The Old BEAR
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Doug said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Doug said:

xiledinok said:

Timbear said:

Based on your interpersonal and people skills, you are not qualified to work at Genie Car Wash.
My only interest in the Genie, would be to own a few.
Personally, I prefer Oil & Gas.
Here's hoping we see $100 a barrel and $100 fill ups in 2019.
Momma needs a new Cadillac.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Doug said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Doug said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Doug said:

xiledinok said:

Timbear said:

It has also been my experience that people that brag about how much money they have usually don't have a pot to piss in. I have no doubt there is a place reserved in Heaven for Momma.

-- Barack Obama
xiledinok
Doug said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Doug said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Doug said:

xiledinok said:

Timbear said:

Does Mama still have that 1983 Coupe Deville? Those trunks had the room to get rid of garbage.
The Old BEAR
xiledinok said:

Doug said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Doug said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Doug said:

xiledinok said:

Timbear said:

Does Mama still have that 1983 Coupe Deville? Those trunks had the room to get rid of garbage.
She got hooked on the Escalades a few years back. Damn cars cost what a house did it the 80's.
xiledinok
Doug said:

xiledinok said:

Doug said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Doug said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Doug said:

xiledinok said:

Timbear said:

She got hooked on the Escalades a few years back. Damn cars cost what a house did it the 80's.
Tell her to wait till the new models come out. The latest batches haven't been the best though still excellent rides. They added old Caddy taillight feature to add resale value.
I think Lady Linda would look good fixing Baylor in an 1983 Coupe DeVille. She could park it in Ian 's old spot.
TheDom
BarleyMcDougal said:

TheDom said:

BarleyMcDougal said:

TheDom said:

And how do you define National Brand?
There are different ways, but start with tv market, living alumni, national championships, etc.

Here's a good starting point: http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/17336754/alabama-crimson-tide-notre-dame-fighting-irish-ohio-state-buckeyes-oklahoma-sooners-usc-trojans-lead-list-college-football-blue-bloods
Awesome. Something to work with. We will use this list as reference point. My thoughts are this...

1. You say there are 40 National Brands. Baylor is T-59 on that list and TCU 31. So you don't believe Baylor can assend to TCU level? And by your definition TCU is a National Brand. I would not call TCU a national brand.

2. IMO there are not 40 National Brands. There are 10-12 with 3-5 on the verge. People outside Arkansas don't wear Arkansas gear or spend money to be associated with Razorbacks. Same for Michigan State or A&M.

3. Using your term, Regional Brand, would define the rest of the P5 schools. Some slightly larger based on alumni size and state affiliation but basically similiar boat. These schools fight for national draw, attention, and notoriety by several things namely their athletic performance. More notoriety means moving up the food chain. Longevity matters a lot in this category.

4. I think it is reasonable for Baylor to move into the 30-35 range on that list. Not easy but possible. Therefore, unless you are one to believe realignment is going to only 16 or 24 teams, Baylor has a great opportunity to get to be a desirable member that makes a P5 conference.
You really want to argue this without having truly read what I posted.

I wouldn't call TCU a national brand, nor would they be by my definition. They don't have a large tv market and they don't have many living alumni. Arkansas is a good example of a tweener that leans toward national brand because they control their entire state as far as broadcasting. They have no competition. A&M has enough alumni that they are broadcasted in DFW, Austin, Houston and San Antonio. Huge markets. And now that they are in the SEC, they get bumped up.

I don't know what realignment holds, but if networks are looking to cut fat Baylor would be on the list along with TCU, K St., Iowa State, etc...
No, I have read what you posted. I don't understand bc the logic is all over the place. I'm trying to pin it down.

So basically you are saying the end all be all is living alumni and tv market. All other aspects about a school be damned. And so you say Baylor, TCU, Iowa St, Kstate would be cut. I guess not Kansas bc of basketball?

So who else gets cut in other conferences?...

The point is you believe P5 conferences are going to about half the number of current P5 schools in realignment. That's fine, but it still just an opinion. My biggest argument is you portrayed your ideas as 100% fact and they are simply not.

Aside from the fact that WV is not a national brand and Baylor is not a lucky Memphis, the idea that realignment is going to 2 super conferences or only 36 teams is less likely today than it was in 2010. It is more likey they increase the playoff to 8 teams with all conference winners getting automatic slot, with best G5 team getting automatic slot, and 2 at large bids.

Lots has changed on that front since 2010. Teams like Nebraska & Colorado have fallen on face in new conferences. Even Missouri has been up and down. OU and UT have seen life in Big12 pretty good, particularly OU. Money for all the schools has been good all around. And maybe the biggest factor is broadcasting right and contracts are changing before our eyes. In 2010 ESPN was throwing money around like crazy on contracts like Longhorn Network. Well, we approaching 10 years in and the returns aren't what they thought. ESPN isn't get subscribers like they thought. So back in 2010 when the Big12 was the weakest conference it has changed with that definitely now being the PAC12. PAC12 network sucking pond water. Amazon & Facebook have entered the broadcasting space and we don't know if they will make bids in 2023 when new round of contracts come up for conferences.

You can say nonsense like I'm not smart enough or just interested in saying nice things about Baylor but neither are true. I am well aware of the reality and current landscape of college athletics and within that where Baylor fits in the fold. You are entitled to your opinion, yet I suggest your opinion be based on current and relevant information.
Jmhdfw
MilliVanilli said:

Jmhdfw said:

MilliVanilli said:

Jmhdfw said:

MilliVanilli said:

Jmhdfw said:

MilliVanilli said:

Jmhdfw said:

Hurt feelings? Milli I know you are a narcissist but you're seriously giving yourself too much credit... waaaay too much credit. Go back to your cab shrine.
I'm flattered a sociopathic person with a disorder has made my screen name their daily obsession and invests monetary value in that obsession.

If I were a narcissist I'd have created your account, I didn't have to, all I had to do was shine a light on your disgraced hero and you channeled your feeling of impotence towards this painful reality into becoming a whiny cyber stalker angry at a message board screen name.

It's hilarious.

It must be so empowering for you...

I'm just your mirror image .... without the obsession of the past regime CABER.
Nah, you're the perfect avatar of the vindictive childish spirit of caberdom, so obtuse and incapable of irony you pay money to rant about a screen name that offends your fragile opinions about an indefensible former coach.

It's self-parody, and it's incredibly amusing you've let me become so powerful in your world.

I think you enjoy putting words in other people's mouths as much as you enjoy putting cabs **** in yours. I get it.... it's your brokeback syndrome.I haven't expressed a meaningful opinion on any coach past or present. I do enjoy stating my low opinion of you every time your UT loving avatar insists on keeping our fans divided.
You are such a totally pawned bish you even think you're doing something other than proving you are one.

Adjust your tin foil hat and pay your monthly dues to rant about a screen name that ***** slaps you every day and will until you're in the grave at this rate.

I think you need to look up the definition of b**** slapped. I'm pretty sure your using that phrase wrong. But as long as you keep trying to divide the Baylor faithful I'll continue to distract you as best I can my Longhorn friend.
I own your posting history, you are the king (or perhaps queen) of tools.

Keep it up, it's a riot. Pay those monthly fees to rant at a screen name that defies your alternate reality and pretend it's someone else's problem.

PS it's you're not your, your Caber t-shirt fandom is showing again.

It's a real knee slapper to see a Caber try a new tactic that tries to paint actual Baylor fans as trying to divide the Baylor faithful by lampooning you membrane thin skinned Caber trolls who can't move on.

Hmmmm I spend 99% of my time on this free board mocking you for your CAB obsession.... which means you spend 99% of your time here either beating the dead horse in an effort to divide our fan base. If you are really worried about the fact that I spend so much time pointing out how sad you are it's because you sadly spend SOOOOO much time talking about the old regime.... I know I'm not the one constantly bringing it up..... the only function it serves is to divide our fans.... which as a UT grad is what you want. And thanks for giving my iPhone auto fill function an English lesson ..... lol that's not at all ****** bag material....
Jmhdfw
Jmhdfw said:

MilliVanilli said:

Jmhdfw said:

MilliVanilli said:

Jmhdfw said:

MilliVanilli said:

Jmhdfw said:

MilliVanilli said:

Jmhdfw said:

Hurt feelings? Milli I know you are a narcissist but you're seriously giving yourself too much credit... waaaay too much credit. Go back to your cab shrine.
I'm flattered a sociopathic person with a disorder has made my screen name their daily obsession and invests monetary value in that obsession.

If I were a narcissist I'd have created your account, I didn't have to, all I had to do was shine a light on your disgraced hero and you channeled your feeling of impotence towards this painful reality into becoming a whiny cyber stalker angry at a message board screen name.

It's hilarious.

Nah, you're the perfect avatar of the vindictive childish spirit of caberdom, so obtuse and incapable of irony you pay money to rant about a screen name that offends your fragile opinions about an indefensible former coach.

It's self-parody, and it's incredibly amusing you've let me become so powerful in your world.

I think you enjoy putting words in other people's mouths as much as you enjoy putting cabs **** in yours. I get it.... it's your brokeback syndrome.I haven't expressed a meaningful opinion on any coach past or present. I do enjoy stating my low opinion of you every time your UT loving avatar insists on keeping our fans divided.
You are such a totally pawned bish you even think you're doing something other than proving you are one.

Adjust your tin foil hat and pay your monthly dues to rant about a screen name that ***** slaps you every day and will until you're in the grave at this rate.

I think you need to look up the definition of b**** slapped. I'm pretty sure your using that phrase wrong. But as long as you keep trying to divide the Baylor faithful I'll continue to distract you as best I can my Longhorn friend.

Keep it up, it's a riot. Pay those monthly fees to rant at a screen name that defies your alternate reality and pretend it's someone else's problem.

It's a real knee slapper to see a Caber try a new tactic that tries to paint actual Baylor fans as trying to divide the Baylor faithful by lampooning you membrane thin skinned Caber trolls who can't move on.

Hmmmm I spend 99% of my time on this free board mocking you for your CAB obsession.... which means you spend 99% of your time here either beating the dead horse in an effort to divide our fan base. If you are really worried about the fact that I spend so much time pointing out how sad you are it's because you sadly spend SOOOOO much time talking about the old regime.... I know I'm not the one constantly bringing it up..... the only function it serves is to divide our fans.... which as a UT grad is what you want. And thanks for giving my iPhone auto fill function an English lesson ..... lol that's not at all ****** bag material....

Btw, your misogyny and gender shaming shows just how much of a CABER you are....
MilliVanilli
Jmhdfw said:

MilliVanilli said:

Jmhdfw said:

MilliVanilli said:

Jmhdfw said:

MilliVanilli said:

Jmhdfw said:

MilliVanilli said:

Jmhdfw said:

It's hilarious.

What a complete and utter bish you are.

You dedicate time and money to an obsession with a screen name that has you positively unhinged and think this is a feather in your hat, hilarious.

MilliVanilli
Jmhdfw said:

Jmhdfw said:

MilliVanilli said:

Jmhdfw said:

MilliVanilli said:

Jmhdfw said:

MilliVanilli said:

Jmhdfw said:

MilliVanilli said:

Jmhdfw said:

It's hilarious.

Btw, your misogyny and gender shaming shows just how much of a CABER you are....
The irate nature of Caberdom doesn't do parody well, it's almost as if you saw your own reflection and let out your inner monologue about yourself in a moment of brutal honesty.

Love the new narrative trying to project non Cabers as divisive of this winning Rhule program though, it's an adorable delusion only a Caber could entertain.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86

-- Barack Obama
MilliVanilli
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Ah yes, your favorite naked celebrities to google/ screensaver.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
MilliVanilli said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

-- Barack Obama
Jmhdfw
MilliVanilli said:

Jmhdfw said:

Jmhdfw said:

MilliVanilli said:

Jmhdfw said:

MilliVanilli said:

Jmhdfw said:

MilliVanilli said:

Jmhdfw said:

MilliVanilli said:

Jmhdfw said:

It's hilarious.

The irate nature of Caberdom doesn't do parody well, it's almost as if you saw your own reflection and let out your inner monologue about yourself in a moment of brutal honesty.

Love the new narrative trying to project non Cabers as divisive of this winning Rhule program though, it's an adorable delusion only a Caber could entertain.

CABERDOM by definition is the inability to let go of the past.... which essentially makes you the biggest Caber of them all. It only helps when you use female pronouns to try to insult someone.... classic CABER.... self delusion at its finest.... you allow yourself to be owned by someone not even tied to our program... so sad....
MilliVanilli
Jmhdfw said:

MilliVanilli said:

Jmhdfw said:

Jmhdfw said:

MilliVanilli said:

Jmhdfw said:

MilliVanilli said:

Jmhdfw said:

MilliVanilli said:

Jmhdfw said:

MilliVanilli said:

Jmhdfw said:

It's hilarious.

CABERDOM by definition is the inability to let go of the past.... which essentially makes you the biggest Caber of them all. It only helps when you use female pronouns to try to insult someone.... classic CABER.... self delusion at its finest.... you allow yourself to be owned by someone not even tied to our program... so sad....
Caberdom has fun trying to invent a vocabulary to justify itself, but there are so many variations of rape apologist you t-shirt fans can muster.
MilliVanilli
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

MilliVanilli said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Yes, the bane of Caberdom's existence, a screen name that taunts you and leaves you feeling more unhinged and powerless than ever.
Jmhdfw
I'm glad you can self reflect and acknowledge the qualities you harbor against women as a CABER. Your therapist would be proud of you. Hell I'm even a little proud of you!
MilliVanilli
Jmhdfw said:

I'm glad you can self reflect and acknowledge the qualities you harbor against women as a CABER. Your therapist would be proud of you. Hell I'm even a little proud of you!
You're a sock that pays money to rant at a screen name and it's glorious fun to watch.

The height of Caber impotence is embodied in you, the fact a screen name can wield this much power over you and dominate your time so much is just hilarity.

Keep spinning those conspiracies against you by a screen name, I'm sure it's an empowering distraction from that disintegrating home life.

RD2WINAGNBEAR86
MilliVanilli said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

MilliVanilli said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Yes, the bane of Caberdom's existence, a screen name that taunts you and leaves you feeling more unhinged and powerless than ever.

-- Barack Obama
MilliVanilli
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

MilliVanilli said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

MilliVanilli said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

I love it when you show us what the gerbil on your mental wheel is spinning toward.
Jmhdfw
I think the fact you keep responding is clearly a sign you have power over no one. Just go take a walk down at zilker Park and let off some steam cowboy. <horns down>
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
MilliVanilli said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

MilliVanilli said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

MilliVanilli said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

I love it when you show us what the gerbil on your mental wheel is spinning toward.

-- Barack Obama
Banned BarleyMcDougal
TheDom said:

BarleyMcDougal said:

TheDom said:

BarleyMcDougal said:

TheDom said:

And how do you define National Brand?
There are different ways, but start with tv market, living alumni, national championships, etc.

Here's a good starting point: http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/17336754/alabama-crimson-tide-notre-dame-fighting-irish-ohio-state-buckeyes-oklahoma-sooners-usc-trojans-lead-list-college-football-blue-bloods
Awesome. Something to work with. We will use this list as reference point. My thoughts are this...

1. You say there are 40 National Brands. Baylor is T-59 on that list and TCU 31. So you don't believe Baylor can assend to TCU level? And by your definition TCU is a National Brand. I would not call TCU a national brand.

2. IMO there are not 40 National Brands. There are 10-12 with 3-5 on the verge. People outside Arkansas don't wear Arkansas gear or spend money to be associated with Razorbacks. Same for Michigan State or A&M.

3. Using your term, Regional Brand, would define the rest of the P5 schools. Some slightly larger based on alumni size and state affiliation but basically similiar boat. These schools fight for national draw, attention, and notoriety by several things namely their athletic performance. More notoriety means moving up the food chain. Longevity matters a lot in this category.

4. I think it is reasonable for Baylor to move into the 30-35 range on that list. Not easy but possible. Therefore, unless you are one to believe realignment is going to only 16 or 24 teams, Baylor has a great opportunity to get to be a desirable member that makes a P5 conference.
You really want to argue this without having truly read what I posted.

I wouldn't call TCU a national brand, nor would they be by my definition. They don't have a large tv market and they don't have many living alumni. Arkansas is a good example of a tweener that leans toward national brand because they control their entire state as far as broadcasting. They have no competition. A&M has enough alumni that they are broadcasted in DFW, Austin, Houston and San Antonio. Huge markets. And now that they are in the SEC, they get bumped up.

I don't know what realignment holds, but if networks are looking to cut fat Baylor would be on the list along with TCU, K St., Iowa State, etc...
No, I have read what you posted. I don't understand bc the logic is all over the place. I'm trying to pin it down.

So basically you are saying the end all be all is living alumni and tv market. All other aspects about a school be damned. And so you say Baylor, TCU, Iowa St, Kstate would be cut. I guess not Kansas bc of basketball?

So who else gets cut in other conferences?...

The point is you believe P5 conferences are going to about half the number of current P5 schools in realignment. That's fine, but it still just an opinion. My biggest argument is you portrayed your ideas as 100% fact and they are simply not.

Aside from the fact that WV is not a national brand and Baylor is not a lucky Memphis, the idea that realignment is going to 2 super conferences or only 36 teams is less likely today than it was in 2010. It is more likey they increase the playoff to 8 teams with all conference winners getting automatic slot, with best G5 team getting automatic slot, and 2 at large bids.

Lots has changed on that front since 2010. Teams like Nebraska & Colorado have fallen on face in new conferences. Even Missouri has been up and down. OU and UT have seen life in Big12 pretty good, particularly OU. Money for all the schools has been good all around. And maybe the biggest factor is broadcasting right and contracts are changing before our eyes. In 2010 ESPN was throwing money around like crazy on contracts like Longhorn Network. Well, we approaching 10 years in and the returns aren't what they thought. ESPN isn't get subscribers like they thought. So back in 2010 when the Big12 was the weakest conference it has changed with that definitely now being the PAC12. PAC12 network sucking pond water. Amazon & Facebook have entered the broadcasting space and we don't know if they will make bids in 2023 when new round of contracts come up for conferences.

You can say nonsense like I'm not smart enough or just interested in saying nice things about Baylor but neither are true. I am well aware of the reality and current landscape of college athletics and within that where Baylor fits in the fold. You are entitled to your opinion, yet I suggest your opinion be based on current and relevant information.
The logic is nowhere near scattered. It's quite sound, actually. I don't know for a fact that anybody gets cut come the next round of realignment, but I do have a full and lucid understanding of varying school's respective positions. I haven't even really delved into what the future holds for the college landscape, nor is it necessary. I'm telling you that Baylor isn't a national brand and almost certainly never will be. That's just a fact, and the sooner you realize that our place at the table is tenuous the better.

I'd love for Baylor program to be revered and well-known around the country. It's just never going to happen.

And I've laid out why Baylor is a lucky version of Memphis and you've yet to refute my point, which is that Baylor's been in a major conference for 30 years. Memphis never had that luxury of income. Do you think that Baylor would receive a P5 invite if they were in a G5 conference? Of course you don't.
MilliVanilli
Jmhdfw said:

I think the fact you keep responding is clearly a sign you have power over no one. Just go take a walk down at zilker Park and let off some steam cowboy. <horns down>
I respond because it makes you throw a fit without fail, and it's hilarious.
Thee University
PartyBear said:

Thee University said:

PartyBear said:

What bizarre thing I referred to?
That list loses credibility once out of the top 12. Seriously they have TCU ranked at 31 on the blue blood scale? But that isnt even the most bizarre thing.

Boise State being ranked in the mid 30s on the blue blood scale. There is a lot that is just weird once they listed their top 10 or so, who are actual blue bloods. Everything else is just made up crap.
I think their performance, since they started playing in 1933 as a junior college, warrants a mid-30 ranking. Just a few FACTS:

1. 449-167-2 for a .728 winning percentage
2. 12-6 bowl record
3. 19 conference titles
4. 3 Fiesta Bowl appearances - they won all 3 of them with victories over OU, TCU & Arizona
5. 11 Top 25 finishes since 2000
6. 13-0 and 14-0 seasons in 2006 and 2009
7. 6 seasons where they went 11-1 or better
8. 4 Top 10 finishes since 2000
9. They are scheduling into the future like champions - they are playing Michigan State, BYU, Oregon State, Florida State, Oklahoma State, Cincinnati and UH just to name a few.

I admire their competitive spirit, quest to get better and understanding of what it means to EARN respect.

Rankings hurt sometimes don't they?
Thee University
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Was that pic taken at Penland or Kokernot?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.