Here's @libertyflames AD Ian McCaw on if he's thought about former Baylor head coach

gobears20
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
BearPa
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Maybe KB.
BearPa
BoonDockSaint
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Hmmm. Now lets see him put his money where his mouth is


He needs to hire Art to "rehabilitate" him publicly as it were...

Robert Wilson
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Well that was enlightening?
Malbec
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Well, if his deposition testimony is true, he should have no reason to not recommend Briles for the job, or in fact, hire him, if he has the ultimate power to do so. There would be nobody more in a position to know whether what happened at Baylor was Briles' fault and hiring him would be a statement to the world that he and Briles were wronged, since it would be easy to hire anybody else who might be interested in the job. So to speak. Ultimately, any decision to do so would be on the plate of only one man, and if he thinks it would be a benefit to do it, the Twitterverse and Brenda Tracy isn't going to be what stops him.
PartyBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Briles should not engage in anything other than a courtesy taking of the call from Ian on this. This is not the place where Briles can make a comeback.

Again Freeze despite his having hookers on speed dial, is a big time fundamentalist and as per footballscoop is the heavy favorite among the Liberty folks. He is the fit for this and this and it would also be his last job in the coaching business if he took it.
Robert Wilson
How long do you want to ignore this user?
PartyBear said:

Briles should not engage in anything other than a courtesy taking of the call from Ian on this. This is not the place where Briles can make a comeback.

Again Freeze despite his having hookers on speed dial, is a big time fundamentalist and as per footballscoop is the heavy favorite among the Liberty folks. He is the fit for this and this and it would also be his last job in the coaching business if he took it.
No, if he gets a shot he takes it. He may never get another one. He might not get this one.
Grizz Air
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Ian needs someone who will win.

Briles needs someone who will pay him (in U.S. currency).

It's a match made in heaven.
PartyBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Right now Briles option is to go out a controversial winner. If he goes to Liberty he will go out as a controversial loser.

He is better off with where he stands right now. He should only get back in if he can minimize the "controversial" part of his reputation and not minimize "the winning football coach" reputation.
Brian Ethridge
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
Will anyone answer Ian's phone calls? Opponents wouldn't when he called before.
MilliVanilli
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Robert Wilson said:

PartyBear said:

Briles should not engage in anything other than a courtesy taking of the call from Ian on this. This is not the place where Briles can make a comeback.

Again Freeze despite his having hookers on speed dial, is a big time fundamentalist and as per footballscoop is the heavy favorite among the Liberty folks. He is the fit for this and this and it would also be his last job in the coaching business if he took it.
No, if he gets a shot he takes it. He may never get another one. He might not get this one.
That's an awfully different tune than the one you sung last year and the year before, you swore he was winning natties in the SEC before long.

EvilTroyAndAbed
How long do you want to ignore this user?
MilliVanilli said:

Robert Wilson said:

PartyBear said:

Briles should not engage in anything other than a courtesy taking of the call from Ian on this. This is not the place where Briles can make a comeback.

Again Freeze despite his having hookers on speed dial, is a big time fundamentalist and as per footballscoop is the heavy favorite among the Liberty folks. He is the fit for this and this and it would also be his last job in the coaching business if he took it.
No, if he gets a shot he takes it. He may never get another one. He might not get this one.
That's an awfully different tune than the one you sung last year and the year before, you swore he was winning natties in the SEC before long.


Dude, give it a rest.
DanaDane
How long do you want to ignore this user?
PartyBear said:

Right now Briles option is to go out a controversial winner. If he goes to Liberty he will go out as a controversial loser.

He is better off with where he stands right now. He should only get back in if he can minimize the "controversial" part of his reputation and not minimize "the winning football coach" reputation.


There are very few good posts in any football forums. This is one of them.
Robert Wilson
How long do you want to ignore this user?
DanaDane said:

PartyBear said:

Right now Briles option is to go out a controversial winner. If he goes to Liberty he will go out as a controversial loser.

He is better off with where he stands right now. He should only get back in if he can minimize the "controversial" part of his reputation and not minimize "the winning football coach" reputation.


There are very few good posts in any football forums. This is one of them.


I disagree. Coaches want to coach, not sit at home to avoid losses.
boognish_bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
PartyBear said:

Right now Briles option is to go out a controversial winner. If he goes to Liberty he will go out as a controversial loser.

He is better off with where he stands right now. He should only get back in if he can minimize the "controversial" part of his reputation and not minimize "the winning football coach" reputation.


Liberty went 6-6 this year and is bowl bound. Relative to the schedule they play CAB would not be walking into a reclamation project. He could win with these schedules. I could see him going 8-4 in that 2021 schedule.





BoonDockSaint
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Robert Wilson said:

DanaDane said:

PartyBear said:

Right now Briles option is to go out a controversial winner. If he goes to Liberty he will go out as a controversial loser.

He is better off with where he stands right now. He should only get back in if he can minimize the "controversial" part of his reputation and not minimize "the winning football coach" reputation.


There are very few good posts in any football forums. This is one of them.


I disagree. Coaches want to coach, not sit at home to avoid losses.


Kinda like Urban Meyer ??
Stranger
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Still a ribbon clerk
Thee University
How long do you want to ignore this user?
If Ian would have done his job Art would still be winning big at Baylor.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BoonDockSaint said:

Hmmm. Now lets see him put his money where his mouth is


He needs to hire Art to "rehabilitate" him publicly as it were...


Ian and Art have plenty of money. Most of it is Baylor's money. ILLUMINATE!!
"We have found the enemy, and it is us!"
Thee University
How long do you want to ignore this user?
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BoonDockSaint said:

Hmmm. Now lets see him put his money where his mouth is


He needs to hire Art to "rehabilitate" him publicly as it were...


Ian and Art have plenty of money. Most of it is Baylor's money. ILLUMINATE!!
Yes they do.

Must be nice to have not even earned it! Particularly that pasty-white Canadian. I'm not sure he ever laced up a pair of ice skates with that neck!
Stan Mikita
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I could see Briles beating New Mexico State twice in 2019 if he gets the Liberty job.
LIB,MR BEARS
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Thee University said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BoonDockSaint said:

Hmmm. Now lets see him put his money where his mouth is


He needs to hire Art to "rehabilitate" him publicly as it were...


Ian and Art have plenty of money. Most of it is Baylor's money. ILLUMINATE!!
Yes they do.

Must be nice to have not even earned it! Particularly that pasty-white Canadian. I'm not sure he ever laced up a pair of ice skates with that neck!
The only way I can tell a Thee post from a Doug/BEAR post is the font.
vanillabryce
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Nice catch
BearlyBeloved
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Can Liberty U. schedule any games in Italy??
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
How long do you want to ignore this user?
So let's just say hypothetically that Liberty hires Briles. The big question is, would Rhoades answer Ian's phone calls? AckAckAckAckAckAck!!!!! I think we all know the answer.
"We have found the enemy, and it is us!"
JETHRO
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Again, I'd like to see this. He goes to a team we don't play. By the time he turns them around, he is in his late 60's and Tech and UT won't hire him.
BornAgain
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Get jimmy Swaggart to be band director
Stefano DiMera
How long do you want to ignore this user?
There really needs to be a Football Forum...and a Briles/McCaw/Shillinghaw/etc Forum.
MilliVanilli
How long do you want to ignore this user?
EvilTroyAndAbed said:

MilliVanilli said:

Robert Wilson said:

PartyBear said:

Briles should not engage in anything other than a courtesy taking of the call from Ian on this. This is not the place where Briles can make a comeback.

Again Freeze despite his having hookers on speed dial, is a big time fundamentalist and as per footballscoop is the heavy favorite among the Liberty folks. He is the fit for this and this and it would also be his last job in the coaching business if he took it.
No, if he gets a shot he takes it. He may never get another one. He might not get this one.
That's an awfully different tune than the one you sung last year and the year before, you swore he was winning natties in the SEC before long.


Dude, give it a rest.
Just asking three years of Caberdom to account for itself, when they do they can rest.
xiledinok
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BornAgain said:

Get jimmy Swaggart to be band director
Have his cousin, Jerry Lee Lewis, playing a piano in the end zone with the band. Give Jimmy and Jerry chance to perform together.


Junior Falwell could sign a broadcasting package with CBN. Give Pat Robertson and Ian a pregame spiritual moment to pray for Flames getting their online degrees.
Timbear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Are X and Milli the same person? Doesn't matter. The main thing that matters is that they. and Thee, keep pounding and pounding Briles as much as possible and every chance they get. We need those 3 to stay vigilant, and to never let an opportunity pass to keep pounding.
Eball
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I will never understand the hate some BUfans/posters have for CAB...the desire to punish him and keep punishing him while taking satisfaction in the social media destruction and ruin of his character is actually sickening.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
How long do you want to ignore this user?
MilliVanilli said:

EvilTroyAndAbed said:

MilliVanilli said:

Robert Wilson said:

PartyBear said:

Briles should not engage in anything other than a courtesy taking of the call from Ian on this. This is not the place where Briles can make a comeback.

Again Freeze despite his having hookers on speed dial, is a big time fundamentalist and as per footballscoop is the heavy favorite among the Liberty folks. He is the fit for this and this and it would also be his last job in the coaching business if he took it.
No, if he gets a shot he takes it. He may never get another one. He might not get this one.
That's an awfully different tune than the one you sung last year and the year before, you swore he was winning natties in the SEC before long.


Dude, give it a rest.
Just asking three years of Caberdom to account for itself, when they do they can rest.
"We have found the enemy, and it is us!"
geewago
How long do you want to ignore this user?
If you liked Art you're better off saying nothing about it or Milli will pound you with his/her/it's venom. I actually liked Guy Morris. Good ole guy. Just didn't win enough. I like football in general, especially college football. And I watch it constantly. Don't have anything against the football team here, never have. Sure is better for all concerned though when we get W's instead of L's.

I called Milli out several times for being mortally obsessed with CAB hatred. Believe me I got a response back. LOL In fact it caused me to make the black list. I'm kinda proud of that. I don't make many lists, but that one made me laugh. The hate list. I've rooted for Baylor since we moved here from Abilene in 1965.
xiledinok
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Timbear said:

Are X and Milli the same person? Doesn't matter. The main thing that matters is that they. and Thee, keep pounding and pounding Briles as much as possible and every chance they get. We need those 3 to stay vigilant, and to never let an opportunity pass to keep pounding.


I'll post what I wish to post. It's a Baylor board.
Art isn't going to be allowed to coach NCAA football again. Go create another outlet to spin over the former regime's forever stained legacy. I m sure Art's rich successful friends can help.
 
×
Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.