Football
Sponsored by

What we are playing for

2,463 Views | 16 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Thee University
gobears20
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
Great Baylor Merchandise -> https://bit.ly/2M8DuHk
PacificBear
What we are playing for?

not a losing record.....................
Timbear
A winning record, a win over the SEC, to lock in recruits, to get a jump start for '19, RESPECT.
KajunKarlsdad
Pride and recruiting.
Stranger
Little Matty
BoonDockSaint
Lots of extra practices...

Bro
Win over SEC, most of all. They'll say, hey, it was just Vanderbilt, but anyway...
McCavebear
KajunKarlsdad said:

Pride and recruiting.
Yes. Definitely for school pride and recruiting . A win over SEC , 3 and 0 all time against Vanderbilt,and a winning schedule for 2018, $750,000 payout to Baylor and this trophy:

https://www.gettyimages.ca/detail/news-photo/the-texas-bowl-trophy-sits-during-the-big-12-media-days-on-news-photo/1000796990
McCavebear Lives!
John Hawk
All of the above.

Also, if OSU wins, CMR will have his first win at Baylor against a P5 team with a winning record.
Wichitabear
Is this suppose to be a trick question? Lol
Bro
Please, please, please! A win over the SEC is priority.
BearlyBeloved

boognish_bear
Space Cutter
Simple answer: To CYA Rhule and his process. Difficult answer: Hope we win because a loss will mean a losing record and mediocrity which the BOR is more than pleased with. Gosh I miss winning with Briles.
Bear8084
Playing for a decent bowl win and a continuing to show the team is getting better. Getting to a bowl was the next big step. Now let's win it.

Space Cutter said:

Simple answer: To CYA Rhule and his process. Difficult answer: Hope we win because a loss will mean a losing record and mediocrity which the BOR is more than pleased with. Gosh I miss winning with Briles.

Yeah, they sure are. It's not like they approved a whole new football operations center or anything...
xiledinok
Space Cutter said:

If you went to Baylor and don't live in a bubble, you know the face of rape really embarrassed your degree. Class doesn't like trash and your hero is getting a show cause. A nail in the coffin to cement his career.

You also need to go to the Italian league to see him because the man whose mentor invented the Super Bowl banned him from American football.

Baylor is playing to win and recover from the former regime and her misguided leadership.

FWIW, the military will likely throw you from a plane before getting a job at NASA if you IQ matches your hero or your post.
BUbearinARK
60 minutes, unless there is ot
Thee University
Space Cutter said:

Allow me to put you out of your misery.

Guelfi Firenze

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.