Football
Sponsored by

Oh media- Floyd Casey pic used in assault story unrelated to athletic program

5,468 Views | 43 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Redbrickbear
gobears20
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
Crazy how they use Floyd Casey in the background

Great Baylor Merchandise -> https://bit.ly/2M8DuHk
MilliVanilli
They did that for that subliminal message that the name on the right elicits.

Not fair, but it's definitely strategically planted, it's his legacy with Baylor.

Saddle Up!
Also noteworthy that in the Case image they captured the banner with CAB and RG3.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
MilliVanilli said:

Not fair, but it's definitely strategically planted, it's his legacy with Baylor.

His Legacy at Baylor. I won't mention any names. GO BEARS! Beat the mighty Commodores!

"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Robert Wilson
Looks like that piece was designed by our BOR or their PR firm.
gobears20
Staff
Yep, I noticed that too.
Great Baylor Merchandise -> https://bit.ly/2M8DuHk
MilliVanilli
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

MilliVanilli said:

His Legacy at Baylor. I won't mention any names. GO BEARS! Beat the mighty Commodores!

It's amazing how you make light of rape as if it were a punchline, but tis what Cabers do.
BigOleBear
The letter, signed by Baylor's general counsel, Christopher W. Holmes, states, "As you speak with others regarding these issues, you can be assured you may make certain statements without fear of contradiction from Baylor based on the information currently known to us.

"In particular, at this time we are unaware of any situation where you personally had contact with anyone who directly reported to you being the victim of sexual assault or that you directly discouraged the victim of an alleged sexual assault from reporting to law enforcement or University officials. Nor are we aware of any situation where you played a student athlete who had been found responsible for sexual assault."
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
MilliVanilli said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

MilliVanilli said:

It's amazing how you make light of rape as if it were a punchline, but tis what Cabers do.
Punchline? If find very little humor in anything that has happened at Baylor these last three years.

-- Barack Obama
xiledinok
BigOleBear said:

The letter, signed by Baylor's general counsel, Christopher W. Holmes, states, "As you speak with others regarding these issues, you can be assured you may make certain statements without fear of contradiction from Baylor based on the information currently known to us.

"In particular, at this time we are unaware of any situation where you personally had contact with anyone who directly reported to you being the victim of sexual assault or that you directly discouraged the victim of an alleged sexual assault from reporting to law enforcement or University officials. Nor are we aware of any situation where you played a student athlete who had been found responsible for sexual assault."

The b.s. letter would have been great for Art but his rich friends and him attacked the letter. Now, Art looks like a liar running around with the letter.

Outside the bubble, the former regime caused the bad pub and didn't discipline their team. Time for Art's friends to start going door to door, start a GoFundme page, or stand on a street corner begging for money.
It looks like it will take 9 figures or purchasing 9 figures worth of Disney stock to repair his image.

When is the press conference scheduled to announce the big hire at Florida State?
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
xiledinok said:

BigOleBear said:

The b.s. letter would have been great for Art but his rich friends and him attacked the letter. Now, Art looks like a liar running around with the letter.

Outside the bubble, the former regime caused the bad pub and didn't discipline their team. Time for Art's friends to start going door to door, start a GoFundme page, or stand on a street corner begging for money.
It looks like it will take 9 figures or purchasing 9 figures worth of Disney stock to repair his image.

When is the press conference scheduled to announce the big hire at Florida State?
I figure Art is probably not losing much sleep at this point. I can give you over 15 million reasons why.

-- Barack Obama
xiledinok
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

xiledinok said:

BigOleBear said:

I figure Art is probably not losing much sleep at this point. I can give you over 15 million reasons why.

His ego is pretty large. He has to be frustrated his face of rape image sticks with upper middle class people and wealthy people. It will take 9 figures to fix it at this point.
They still have Rex posting. It is easy to see he failed miserably on his comeback attempt. Now, they have to protect his disgraced self online. They choose to put his information on a Baylor webpage during recruiting.

When is the Florida State announcement?
Redbrickbear
The media is terrible.

Never apologize to them....never respect them....never even talk to them if you don't have to.

Our Regents thought they could appease these bullies......instead it destroyed our reputation and has created wounds that will take decades to heal.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
xiledinok said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

xiledinok said:

BigOleBear said:

His ego is pretty large. He has to be frustrated his face of rape image sticks with upper middle class people and wealthy people. It will take 9 figures to fix it at this point.
They still have Rex posting. It is easy to see he failed miserably on his comeback attempt. Now, they have to protect his disgraced self online. They choose to put his information on a Baylor webpage during recruiting.

You, Milli, and the rest should really let Briles and the former regime go. Baylor Football is back where most Baylor folks want it to be. Just get ready for Vandy.

-- Barack Obama
xiledinok
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

xiledinok said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

xiledinok said:

BigOleBear said:

You, Milli, and the rest should really let Briles and the former regime go. Baylor Football is back where most Baylor folks want it to be. Just get ready for Vandy.
It's recruiting season. Their loser support group should leave and cheer on another fan board.
They have no one to blame but themselves post firing.
FWIW, I thought Florida State wanted to clean up their reputation hiring Taggart. He seems to want to make Jimbo look like a saint. Oh well, he's desperate early.
cowboycwr
Man milli and x will be on their death beds and their last words will be "cabers, art allowed rapes, cabers, rape apologists, cabers, Briles- Italy, cabers....."

They probably have it in their wills to have it on their tombstones as well.

This thread is about the MEDIA using a picture of place that doesn't exist anymore.
Forest Bueller
Wonder why there wasn't a frat house in the background instead.

Is the national media racist too.
Banned BarleyMcDougal
If you're looking for ethical producers, you won't find any in the national media.
xiledinok
cowboycwr said:

Man milli and x will be on their death beds and their last words will be "cabers, art allowed rapes, cabers, rape apologists, cabers, Briles- Italy, cabers....."

This thread is about the MEDIA using a picture of place that doesn't exist anymore.

I bet if they were spinning nutty conspiracy theories against Baylor, you would have a radio ear piece in your ear loving every minute of it.

Losers blame the media. It would have been wise not to act like toothless trash post firing.

It's recruiting season so our lazy former regime has to take swings at Baylor. A successful run by Rhule would trivialize the former regime's success. I am sure success would anger the robe touchers.
MilliVanilli
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

MilliVanilli said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

MilliVanilli said:

Punchline? If find very little humor in anything that has happened at Baylor these last three years.

Yeah, that's why you troll and tell everyone to lighten up when you show them your ass repeatedly.
MilliVanilli
cowboycwr said:

It's hilarious how Cabers act like having their obsession mocked is indicative of it being someone else's obsession.

If you're tired of your own agenda being lampooned then move away from it.
xiledinok
For Cowboy and a few others in the bubble, I'll break it to you the easy rough on the edges way.
The former regime's head man is about as popular outside the bubble as the guy who sends his kid to school with asshxle beeds for show and tell.

It's recruiting season and those people recruit against Baylor. I saw a picture of a recruit's dog with Lebby and the recruit we are trying to get to Baylor. It appeared the cute little dog was about ready to mark his spot on the couch where Lebby was previously sitting. It was a great shot, I thought about donating a $100 to the ASPCA in honor of the little white dog on the couch. Animals are excellent judges of character and the picture was cute.
cowboycwr
xiledinok said:

cowboycwr said:

I bet if they were spinning nutty conspiracy theories against Baylor, you would have a radio ear piece in your ear loving every minute of it.

Losers blame the media. It would have been wise not to act like toothless trash post firing.

It's recruiting season so our lazy former regime has to take swings at Baylor. A successful run by Rhule would trivialize the former regime's success. I am sure success would anger the robe touchers.

What does this case have to do with the former regime? That is the point I'm making about you. This is a failure by the courts and then the media in their reporting. Yet you turn it against the former regime.

Like I said your death bed words will be what I said above.
cowboycwr
MilliVanilli said:

cowboycwr said:

It's hilarious how Cabers act like having their obsession mocked is indicative of it being someone else's obsession.

Where have I ever said I'm a caber? You constantly call me that for any criticism of rhule or you. But it simply isn't true.
longtimebear
xiledinok said:

BigOleBear said:

You are such a Shat Arse xnok!!!!!!!!!
MilliVanilli
cowboycwr said:

MilliVanilli said:

cowboycwr said:

Where have I ever said I'm a caber? You constantly call me that for any criticism of rhule or you. But it simply isn't true.
About 3 years running, next.
xiledinok
longtimebear said:

xiledinok said:

BigOleBear said:

You are such a Shat Arse xnok!!!!!!!!!

Life outside the bubble. You have a curbside paper to hook me up with for $2?
cowboycwr
MilliVanilli said:

cowboycwr said:

MilliVanilli said:

cowboycwr said:

Lol post one single time I have said I am.
Reverend
Does anyone know x/milli? Has anyone ever seen them together?
MilliVanilli
cowboycwr said:

MilliVanilli said:

cowboycwr said:

MilliVanilli said:

cowboycwr said:

Pretty much all of them, but then again a divorce from reality is a prerequisite to post as you do, so you may not even be aware.
cowboycwr
MilliVanilli said:

cowboycwr said:

MilliVanilli said:

cowboycwr said:

MilliVanilli said:

cowboycwr said:

Pretty much all of them, but then again a divorce from reality is a prerequisite to post as you do, so you may not even be aware.
So you have no examples then. Got it.

If you did you would provide proof where I have said it. But you can't because I NEVER have so you will just keep making an untrue claim because it makes you feel good.
MoonshineJones
cowboycwr said:

MilliVanilli said:

cowboycwr said:

MilliVanilli said:

cowboycwr said:

MilliVanilli said:

cowboycwr said:

So you have no examples then. Got it.

If you did you would provide proof where I have said it. But you can't because I NEVER have so you will just keep making an untrue claim because it makes you feel good.
Dude, I'm a middle school science teacher who normally hates my first 3 periods, and this made my life so much better. I laughed aloud like 19 times.
xiledinok
Reverend said:

Does anyone know x/milli? Has anyone ever seen them together?

Do you take both the tithes and offerings home to mama after the service? I'm sure your preaching is probably a mean spirited version of Christianity. You probably refer to these women in our situation as liars and *****s. Most likely learned it from your Father.
It's okay, seen so many of your types. Cost $0.10 a dozen and a donation.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
cowboycwr said:

MilliVanilli said:

cowboycwr said:

MilliVanilli said:

cowboycwr said:

If a CABer is someone that thinks Art Briles got screwed, I am certainly a CABer. I am the Anti-Milli.

-- Barack Obama
EvilTroyAndAbed
What does any of this have to do with the original post?
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.