Football
Sponsored by

Frumorghen

2,488 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Sampi82
cool34
How long do you want to ignore this user?
What ever happened to the Clemson transfer Jake Frumorghen, I was hoping great things from him
BUBear24
cool34 said:

What ever happened to the Clemson transfer Jake Frumorghen, I was hoping great things from him

You mean the one that played most the season?
Meladee
And was battling injury while playing?
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
BUBear24 said:

cool34 said:

Unfortunately, offensive linemen are like the bass player in the band. They get absolutely NO respect.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Grizz Air
He was pretty banged up. Had knee problems all season. i think he played in every game or almost every game. There were some plays where he got beat badly, probably due to injury. Seemed like he was doing the best he could out there, but at times it was downright ugly, and i attribute that to injury, although i am not 100% sure on that.
2022 Adopt-a-Bear: Mark Milton #3 CB
Jacques Strap
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BUBear24 said:

cool34 said:

Unfortunately, offensive linemen are like the bass player in the band. They get absolutely NO respect.
bularry
Jacques Strap said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BUBear24 said:

cool34 said:

Lots of wisdom in this post.
REvansBU71
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BUBear24 said:

cool34 said:

Time out! I got respect every night playing at The Tonite Club in Harker Heights!
But.....I was married, so........and I only got respect from other musicians.
Any Trump

“And if you do-oo.....” - Lt. Hauk
cool34
Thanks guys, didn't see
Him out there much, hope he sticks with us
Sampi82
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BUBear24 said:

cool34 said:

Flea gets some respect...

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.