Football
Sponsored by

Whatever happened to Craig James?

3,934 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Dia del DougO
Michibear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://sports.yahoo.com/downfall-craig-james-create-karma-021520234.html

Interesting story. Some highlights...
Quote:

These days, the most notable part of James' broadcast repertory is his complete absence from the airwaves. James' last television gig came in August 2013, a one-episode stint on an obscure Fox Sports Southwest show that ended in a controversial firing. As his prominence has faded from both screen and memory, a complicated question looms: Whatever happened to Craig James?

A breadcrumb trail of legal documents, polarizing political statements and high-profile controversies have left him virtually unemployable in the modern broadcast climate.

Inquiries to he, various lawyers and affiliated political organizations culminated with a text message from James to Yahoo Sports this week: "In 2014 my commitment to the Lord and my family took center stage in my life," adding that he recently graduated from the Dallas Theological Seminary. "Life is good being a Monday morning armchair [quarterback]," he said. "To God be the glory."
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
I am more curious about what became of his kid, who was the excuse for Texas Tech to cut Mike Leach loose.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Hotsauce
It's been a fantastic last few years not having to look at or listen to this guy.
contrario
CJK5H
bear2be2
Killing five hookers gets you buried in the #MeToo era.
BluesBear
Lives in Frisco. Co-founder of Trico Developemt and Land Company.

Funny story, I was living in Cincinnati and was on a flight out of EVG to DFW and James was on the early morning flight as well. Hardly anyone on the plane so we spent the entire flight talking football and stuff. Pretty easy going guy. Totally got caught up in the TT thing unfortunately.
Dia del DougO
A. He sucked.
B. He ran for office as a Republican.
C. A wouldn't have mattered as much in today's media bizz if it weren't for B..
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.