Football
Sponsored by

Pretty sure Horns and Aggy are the same school now

4,260 Views | 34 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by MilliVanilli
Banned BarleyMcDougal
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://www.statesman.com/news/20181213/texas-cowboys-event-included-paddling-animal-abuse-says-family-of-student-who-died-after-wreck

"...was paddled with a stick during hazing rituals, leaving welts on his body that were still visible at the time of his death.

The family of Nicholas Cumberland said they also were told that at the retreat, another new member of the group bit off the head of a live hamster at the urging of older members."

Aggy has the jar. Horn has the decapitated hamster.

P.S. - Your tax dollars go to both of these schools.

They have the PUF and their athletic departments make hundreds of millions of dollars. Seems like they don't need the state's money anymore.
Grizz Air
Didnt we have someone (a frat boy) die of renal failure and/or Dr. Pepper poisoning a few years back? To me, fraternities and Texas cannon shooters are just sadomasochistic organizations where you pay for your "friends" (ie, abusers). Ill keep my money and have real friends, or otherwise no friends at all. Id rather keep to myself than volunteer for sadistic torture experiments.
2022 Adopt-a-Bear: Mark Milton #3 CB
Waco1947
And Baylor rapist goes free? Watch those stones you're casting.
BylrFan
Waco1947 said:

lol, what happens at baylor is very minuscule to what happens at the bigger universities. The media just drums it up because we're a religious institution and you eat it.
MilliVanilli
Really freaking disturbing, why would you want to be beaten and kill live rodents with your mouth to be part of anything? Especially a glorified social club you pay dues to be in and that will irrelevant to your life once you leave campus?

Redbrickbear
MilliVanilli said:

Really freaking disturbing, why would you want to be beaten and kill live rodents with your mouth to be part of anything? Especially a glorified social club you pay dues to be in and that will irrelevant to your life once you leave campus?

You can actually join a social organization and drink beer with out being beaten or killing rodents.

I did it at Baylor.

Also if you cant afford to join then dont....no one is making you (or would want you) snowflake....stop broadcasting to everyone that you're poor.

Most normal social fraternity members stay friends their whole lives. Is its not exactly irrelevant...unless life long friendship is irrelevant to you.

My grandfathers still living LSU KA buddies were at his funeral.

RegentCoverup
BarleyMcDougal said:

They have the PUF and their athletic departments make hundreds of millions of dollars. Seems like they don't need the state's money anymore.
I agree completely with this. The reason why we have exorbitant student debt is that we have a system where we have a near monopoly by the federal and state government and no price mechanism. They run up expenses and just hand taxpayers the bill. Worse yet, the quality of what is offered is a joke.

Texas has 30 million people, and the only option available to the middle class that want higher education is UT or A&M. That's hardly a global standard.
Redbrickbear
ps

The most sadomasochistic and idiotic hazing I have ever heard of is not Greek life.

Its the Corps at aggy.

And the school supports it and even lets in kids with lower academic standards gain admission to the college so they can join it.

Paddling with ax handles, sicking things up other peoples rear ends, endless amounts of disgusting and stupid stuff......all university sponsored and approved....and FREE! no dues required.
241Bear
Redbrickbear said:

MilliVanilli said:

Most normal social fraternity members stay friends their whole lives. Is its not exactly irrelevant...unless life long friendship is irrelevant to you.

This. And most normal social fraternity members will say the exact same thing.
RegentCoverup
Redbrickbear said:

MilliVanilli said:

You can actually join a social organization and drink beer with out being beaten or killing rodents.

I did it at Baylor.

Also if you cant afford to join then dont....no one is making you (or would want you) snowflake....stop broadcasting to everyone that you're poor.

Because of the fact that college is truly a differentiating experience from an earnings standpoint, people tend to attach a large amount of 'nostalgia' to their college experience. As such, social groups(fraternities) sort of serve as unions within large universities. My theory is the less involved and the less engaged the leadership & university administration is with the rank and file students, the more likely social organizations led by students will have social control over the campus population.

Simply put, fraternities thrive because universities don't want to manage their students directly.

There isn't anything inherently wrong with social clubs, but they ALWAYS tend towards dysfunction on campuses where the university doesn't maintain control over them.

RegentCoverup
241Bear said:

Redbrickbear said:

MilliVanilli said:

That word 'normal' is a huge qualifier. If you compared a kid that arrives on the Baylor campus vs say Arizona State, you'd see the difference up close.

The kid from Baylor likely grew up in a structured, two parent home with an expectation of hard work in college. The kid at Arizona State will be dealing drugs out of his dorm and spending a giant chunk of time away from campus. Point being, what you think is 'normal' is filtered by your experiences. And they both fall under the definition of 'fraternity.' So putting a halo on all social organizations on college campuses is quite a risky thing.
Wacolegend
Fire Mack Rhoades. Ban all faculty yes-men.
Banned BarleyMcDougal
Waco1947 said:

OP is a direct response to any and all mouthbreathing Horn alums/fans that incessantly clamor on about superiority.

Screw them and screw their school that employees coked out loser coaches.
Banned BarleyMcDougal
TellMeYouLoveMe said:

BarleyMcDougal said:

I agree completely with this. The reason why we have exorbitant student debt is that we have a system where we have a near monopoly by the federal and state government and no price mechanism. They run up expenses and just hand taxpayers the bill. Worse yet, the quality of what is offered is a joke.

Texas has 30 million people, and the only option available to the middle class that want higher education is UT or A&M. That's hardly a global standard.
215 MILLION dollars is generated by UT's athletic department. That entire amount should be given back to the school. Their rich alums can finance athletics and not burden Texas taxpayers with their crap.
MilliVanilli
Redbrickbear said:

MilliVanilli said:

I did it at Baylor.

Wow, now Cabers even get triggered by questioning why you'd pay for friends that make you eat live rodents and take a beating...

Talk about an actual snowflake...
Redbrickbear
MilliVanilli said:

Redbrickbear said:

MilliVanilli said:

I did it at Baylor.

Wow, now Cabers even get triggered by questioning why you'd pay for friends that make you eat live rodents and take a beating...

We get it brah

You spent college alone.

You were poor and couldn't join.

You're jelly of the cool frat daddies.

You had no friends and actually hung out at Dr Pepper hr on campus trying to meet chicks.

Sad
LIB,MR BEARS
Waco1947 said:

ehy are you calling him a rapist? Do you know something the DA didn't know?
MilliVanilli
Redbrickbear said:

MilliVanilli said:

Redbrickbear said:

MilliVanilli said:

I did it at Baylor.

We get it brah

You spent college alone.

You had no friends and actually hung out at Dr Pepper hr on campus trying to meet chicks.

Sad
Lulz, there is massive insecurity piled on to poor reading comprehension when you mine this narrative out of mocking abusive behavior.

It's comforting to know you're a t-shirt fan though, no one with an actual college education and who is a well adjusted and functioning adult is this petty and defensive...nor unable to read.

bularry
Redbrickbear said:

MilliVanilli said:

I did it at Baylor.

I bet KA at LSU was really inclusive back in the day. goodness.
241Bear
TellMeYouLoveMe said:

241Bear said:

Redbrickbear said:

MilliVanilli said:

So putting a halo on all social organizations on college campuses is quite a risky thing.
Not putting a halo on all social organizations at all. Most have their fair share of knuckleheads. Just agreeing that lifelong friendships can be made in them. Granted, those friendships can be made anywhere. But like Red, many of my best friends are the guys from my fraternity I met 20+ years ago.
RegentCoverup
Redbrickbear said:

ps

The most sadomasochistic and idiotic hazing I have ever heard of is not Greek life.

Its the Corps at aggy.

Don't forget homoerotic and university sanctioned.
RegentCoverup
BarleyMcDougal said:

TellMeYouLoveMe said:

BarleyMcDougal said:

215 MILLION dollars is generated by UT's athletic department. That entire amount should be given back to the school. Their rich alums can finance athletics and not burden Texas taxpayers with their crap.
Could not agree more.
RegentCoverup
241Bear said:

TellMeYouLoveMe said:

241Bear said:

Redbrickbear said:

MilliVanilli said:

So putting a halo on all social organizations on college campuses is quite a risky thing.
Not putting a halo on all social organizations at all. Most have their fair share of knuckleheads. Just agreeing that lifelong friendships can be made in them. Granted, those friendships can be made anywhere. But like Red, many of my best friends are the guys from my fraternity I met 20+ years ago.
I'm looking at this from the standpoint of a university. Baylor isn't typical of most campus social scenes. I'm thinking of the state u with 20k students.

There is very little difference in the kid that joins a social group at UT or A&M. The key difference is the environment that's established and managed by the respective university. Point being, these universities should be held completely accountable for the actions of student groups on their campuses. You think West Point would tolerate a frat house attitude? Right. They just expel people. Or they did in the past..

Social groups on college campuses are sorta like dogs. They will behave(or misbehave) to the degree that they are rewarded(or punished). You can tell an outta control university by the degree and frequency of scandals in their social groups.

GRIZZLY79ER
Waco1947 said:

Baylor investigated and kicked him out of school...doing what they are supposed to. In case you weren't aware, Baylor doesnt run the judicial system...which in part is on you and I.
Redbrickbear
MilliVanilli said:

Redbrickbear said:

MilliVanilli said:

Redbrickbear said:

MilliVanilli said:

I did it at Baylor.

We get it brah

You spent college alone.

Sad
Lulz, there is massive insecurity piled on to poor reading comprehension when you mine this narrative out of mocking abusive behavior.

It's comforting to know you're a t-shirt fan though, no one with an actual college education and who is a well adjusted and functioning adult is this petty and defensive...nor unable to read.

Those who don't get obvious sarcasm show themselves as having the lowest of IQs
Redbrickbear
bularry said:

Redbrickbear said:

MilliVanilli said:

I did it at Baylor.

Yea "inclusion" doesn't actually make most organizations strong.

The more you have in common with people the stronger the bond.

But thanks for trying to appear woke in a message board by attacking my grand fathers choice of social organization and friends....sh*thead.

contrario
Redbrickbear said:

MilliVanilli said:

Redbrickbear said:

MilliVanilli said:

I did it at Baylor.

We get it brah

You spent college alone.

Sad
Wow, you are fcking moron.
Redbrickbear
contrario said:

Redbrickbear said:

MilliVanilli said:

Redbrickbear said:

MilliVanilli said:

I did it at Baylor.

We get it brah

You spent college alone.

Sad

Or I just like trolling emotional little snowflakes like you
MilliVanilli
Redbrickbear said:

MilliVanilli said:

Redbrickbear said:

MilliVanilli said:

Redbrickbear said:

MilliVanilli said:

I did it at Baylor.

We get it brah

You spent college alone.

Sad

Those who don't get obvious sarcasm show themselves as having the lowest of IQs
That's an accurate description of yourself, but I doubt you realize as much.
MilliVanilli
Redbrickbear said:

contrario said:

Redbrickbear said:

MilliVanilli said:

Redbrickbear said:

MilliVanilli said:

I did it at Baylor.

We get it brah

You spent college alone.

Sad

Or I just like trolling emotional little snowflakes like you
You troll yourself brah, and no one is more emotively unhinged.

MilliVanilli
Redbrickbear said:

bularry said:

Redbrickbear said:

MilliVanilli said:

I did it at Baylor.

But thanks for trying to appear woke in a message board by attacking my grand fathers choice of social organization and friends....sh*thead.

I suppose that's why you were promoted to Grand Wizard so fast.
Redbrickbear
MilliVanilli said:

Redbrickbear said:

bularry said:

Redbrickbear said:

MilliVanilli said:

I did it at Baylor.

Facts don't care about your little feelings sweetie

ps

Your Sunday school group know you're making KKK jokes on the inter webs?
MilliVanilli
Redbrickbear said:

MilliVanilli said:

Redbrickbear said:

bularry said:

Redbrickbear said:

MilliVanilli said:

I did it at Baylor.

ps

You're so easy to trigger, it's cartoonish.

You're the one bragging online about your racist good ol' boy friends you paid for while you pranced around in bed sheets and called it hazing.

Redbrickbear
MilliVanilli said:

Redbrickbear said:

MilliVanilli said:

Redbrickbear said:

bularry said:

Redbrickbear said:

MilliVanilli said:

I did it at Baylor.

ps

You're the one bragging online about your racist good ol' boy friends you paid for while you pranced around in bed sheets and called it hazing.

You are a special kind of not smart.

We never did any hazing in our group expect drinking games and running to Georges for the old guys.

Plus we had black and Hispanic members.

So...What are talking about low IQ?

Bed sheets?....stop having homo-erotic fantasizes about college age guys you old queer.
MilliVanilli
Redbrickbear said:

MilliVanilli said:

Redbrickbear said:

MilliVanilli said:

Redbrickbear said:

bularry said:

Redbrickbear said:

MilliVanilli said:

I did it at Baylor.

ps

You are a special kind of not smart.

We never did any hazing in our group expect drinking games and running to Georges for the old guys.

Plus we had black and Hispanic members.

So...What are talking about low IQ?

Bed sheets?....stop having homo-erotic fantasizes about college age guys you old queer.
Don't you have a cross burning to attend tonight, you know in the name of tradition, will it be before or after the elephant walk?
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.