Redbrickbear said:

MilliVanilli said:

Redbrickbear said:

MilliVanilli said:

Redbrickbear said:

bularry said:

Redbrickbear said:

MilliVanilli said:

Really freaking disturbing, why would you want to be beaten and kill live rodents with your mouth to be part of anything? Especially a glorified social club you pay dues to be in and that will irrelevant to your life once you leave campus?

You can actually join a social organization and drink beer with out being beaten or killing rodents.

I did it at Baylor.

Also if you cant afford to join then dont....no one is making you (or would want you) snowflake....stop broadcasting to everyone that you're poor.

Most normal social fraternity members stay friends their whole lives. Is its not exactly irrelevant...unless life long friendship is irrelevant to you.

My grandfathers still living LSU KA buddies were at his funeral.

I bet KA at LSU was really inclusive back in the day. goodness.

Yea "inclusion" doesn't actually make most organizations strong.

The more you have in common with people the stronger the bond.

But thanks for trying to appear woke in a message board by attacking my grand fathers choice of social organization and friends....sh*thead.

I suppose that's why you were promoted to Grand Wizard so fast.

Facts don't care about your little feelings sweetie

ps

Your Sunday school group know you're making KKK jokes on the inter webs?
You're so easy to trigger, it's cartoonish.

You're the one bragging online about your racist good ol' boy friends you paid for while you pranced around in bed sheets and called it hazing.

You are a special kind of not smart.

We never did any hazing in our group expect drinking games and running to Georges for the old guys.

Plus we had black and Hispanic members.

So...What are talking about low IQ?

Bed sheets?....stop having homo-erotic fantasizes about college age guys you old queer.
Took you three edits to come up with this?

You Caber truly are the poster children of remedial learning, I'm proud that you're their avatar now.