Football
Sponsored by

Oakman

33,483 Views | 196 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by xiledinok
LIB,MR BEARS
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Your going to be in so much trouble when you dad finds out your using his computer.

Get off the computer and let the adults talk.
xiledinok
Did you guy's wives let you break out the long sleeve Caber t-shirts to celebrate living vicariously through Oakman's personal victory?

The good news is the billable hour guys can keep billing the old ball coach. Pimping hope.
ColomboLQ
xiledinok said:

ColomboLQ said:

xiledinok said:

Dman said:

xiledinok said:

Dman said:

xiledinok said:

Dman said:

xiledinok said:

This board is entertainment.
I had one poster and alumni tell me he hopes we get the death penalty.
Today meant nothing for me as a fan or alumni.
The public is still pissed off.

Brenda lost her ***** You all need to get with the Ohio State fans. She makes $200k a year victim advocating.

Bear, some of these guys considered today's verdict on par with a bowl win. You consume these guys.

OWNED

You're back! You were trying to prove to us you had real life when you stormed off earlier. That didn't last long.

Side note: Please stop drinking and posting or have the courtesy to provide simple instructions on how to interpret your rants about the man who OWNS you. It's embarrassing.
No, I m going to bed. I 've been out celebrating. I received a text at my event. Figured I would see how mad you guys were at Baylor.

Uhh....what? You really should just hide the phone after a few drinks. Your drunk texts make your sober texts look good. And that's next to impossible.
Soft hands, you went to Costa Rica on vacation. #1 sex tourism place in the world. One would think you come back easy going and not stressed.

I had an nice event. It wasn't behind the walls where no blacks or minorities visit. It was good clean fun.

Hey perv. It was a GREAT get away with my wife and daughters. Life, for those of us who have one outside this forum, is GOOD!! But why don't you fill people in on your sex tourism locations and racist feelings some more!

I've never seen 2 people show their racist and intellectual shortcomings so proudly on a public forum. I thought you and Old Bigot's lives were sad and meaningless already..but it keeps getting better..

I don't go to Costa Rica. Does your wife and daughters know it's the #1 place in the world for sex tourism? I would bet that topic has never come up around the wife and daughters. A bunch of old guys like yourself (rich white men) have made it a hot place for that activity.

Do you have any non white friends? Ones outside athletics?

I think a guy taking his family to Costa Rica for a family vacation might have more issues. Sex tourism is #1 industry.

xiledinok
ColomboLQ said:

xiledinok said:

ColomboLQ said:

xiledinok said:

Dman said:

xiledinok said:

Dman said:

xiledinok said:

Dman said:

xiledinok said:

This board is entertainment.
I had one poster and alumni tell me he hopes we get the death penalty.
Today meant nothing for me as a fan or alumni.
The public is still pissed off.

Brenda lost her ***** You all need to get with the Ohio State fans. She makes $200k a year victim advocating.

Bear, some of these guys considered today's verdict on par with a bowl win. You consume these guys.

OWNED

You're back! You were trying to prove to us you had real life when you stormed off earlier. That didn't last long.

Side note: Please stop drinking and posting or have the courtesy to provide simple instructions on how to interpret your rants about the man who OWNS you. It's embarrassing.
No, I m going to bed. I 've been out celebrating. I received a text at my event. Figured I would see how mad you guys were at Baylor.

Uhh....what? You really should just hide the phone after a few drinks. Your drunk texts make your sober texts look good. And that's next to impossible.
Soft hands, you went to Costa Rica on vacation. #1 sex tourism place in the world. One would think you come back easy going and not stressed.

I had an nice event. It wasn't behind the walls where no blacks or minorities visit. It was good clean fun.

Hey perv. It was a GREAT get away with my wife and daughters. Life, for those of us who have one outside this forum, is GOOD!! But why don't you fill people in on your sex tourism locations and racist feelings some more!

I've never seen 2 people show their racist and intellectual shortcomings so proudly on a public forum. I thought you and Old Bigot's lives were sad and meaningless already..but it keeps getting better..

I don't go to Costa Rica. Does your wife and daughters know it's the #1 place in the world for sex tourism? I would bet that topic has never come up around the wife and daughters. A bunch of old guys like yourself (rich white men) have made it a hot place for that activity.

Do you have any non white friends? Ones outside athletics?

I think a guy taking his family to Costa Rica for a family vacation might have more issues. Sex tourism is #1 industry.

Billing on Sunday? Malbec and you guys are opportunists. Market yourself out as an experienced lawyer dealing with coaches and NCAA issues. You guys are predators. These coaches and players are business targets.
Doc Holliday
xiledinok said:

Did you guy's wives let you break out the long sleeve Caber t-shirts to celebrate living vicariously through Oakman's personal victory?

The good news is the billable hour guys can keep billing the old ball coach. Pimping hope.
You're mad that Oakman wasn't found guilty.

How you got to this point is beyond me.
xiledinok
Doc Holliday said:

xiledinok said:

It's not might problem. Could care less. Good for those billing hours.
CNC
xiledinok said:

Doc Holliday said:

xiledinok said:

It's not might problem. Could care less. Go for those billing hours.

"could care less" huh?

I agree with others - I think you're disappointed he wasn't convicted. You're like a new breed of psycho.
Doc Holliday
xiledinok said:

Doc Holliday said:

xiledinok said:

If you could care less then why post about him?
xiledinok
CNC said:

xiledinok said:

Doc Holliday said:

xiledinok said:

"could care less" huh?

I agree with others - I think you're disappointed he wasn't convicted. You're like a new breed of psycho.
Outside the bubble, most Baylor alumni moved on from him several years ago.
You're like bent out of shape. The verdict didn't move the needle of public opinion.
Waco justice is the land of opportunity for the billable hour guys. Ground zero for coaches as clients.
xiledinok
Doc Holliday said:

xiledinok said:

Doc Holliday said:

xiledinok said:

Entertaining, why do you think his acquittal was on ESPN?
This was an opportunity for the Caber crew to live vicariously through a verdict.
Doc Holliday
xiledinok said:

Doc Holliday said:

xiledinok said:

Doc Holliday said:

xiledinok said:

This was an opportunity for the Caber crew to live vicariously through a verdict.
Its ok to love CAB.
xiledinok
Doc Holliday said:

xiledinok said:

Doc Holliday said:

xiledinok said:

Doc Holliday said:

xiledinok said:

Its ok to love CAB.
I don't see any reason to particularly love him though there is one reason for some.

The entertainment value is priceless. I am just hoping for an Italian league update and whether or not the Italian League games will count on his all-time record.
Doc Holliday
xiledinok said:

Doc Holliday said:

xiledinok said:

Doc Holliday said:

xiledinok said:

Doc Holliday said:

xiledinok said:

Its ok to love CAB.
I don't see any reason to particularly love him though there is one reason for some.

The entertainment value is priceless. I am just hoping for an Italian league update and whether or not the Italian League games will count on his all-time record.
I think you're blaming CAB for all of Baylor's problems when in reality it's multiple people in high level positions that had no institutional control: a common theme among humanity throughout history.

It's lazy to create and blame a single devil.

Something inside your head wants you to blame CAB. Are you afraid to blame Baylor?
greggor25
Can't we all just get along?
xiledinok
Doc Holliday said:

xiledinok said:

Doc Holliday said:

xiledinok said:

Doc Holliday said:

xiledinok said:

Doc Holliday said:

xiledinok said:

Its ok to love CAB.

I think you're blaming CAB for all of Baylor's problems when in reality it's multiple people in high level positions that had no institutional control: a common theme among humanity throughout history.

It's lazy to create and blame a single devil.

Something inside your head wants you to blame CAB. Are you afraid to blame Baylor?
Mistakes at every level. What could they have done but fire them all to fix the issues and to be in compliance with the NCAA? The major violation is the one they give when the public doesn't really need to be explained what was taking place.

Those regents just went away quietly and the general public doesn't get excited by volunteer regents. They do look at that high paid coach who never won a major bowl game (and didn't schedule according what they saw on their tv screen (ESPN's College Gameday) while at their tailgates).
Good luck replacing more regents. The chair of the regents has to live in Waco to babysit the employees (administration, athletics, and coaches) it appears to alumni outside the bubble.

This is big boy football. Art needed to know and clearly did know with the text messages what was happening on his watch. It didn't help that the football team was getting special treatment while the athletic director and football coach worked to bury the problems from the school.

Perhaps, next time avoid taking that money after threatening to expose more liability for the NCAA school. Someone didn't get the fact that Baylor was an NCAA school and the NCAA determines who can coach for the NCAA schools.
Timbear
X is twisting in the wind because Oakman's acquittal casts more doubt on the narrative against Art. And the Briles haters keep saying how they don't care about Oakman while they continue to think up weak BS to justify their hate.
Doc Holliday
greggor25 said:

Whats wrong with not getting along?

I think it's fun lol
xiledinok
Timbear said:

X is twisting in the wind because Oakman's acquittal casts more doubt on the narrative against Art. And the Briles haters keep saying how they don't care about Oakman while they continue to think up weak BS to justify their hate.
He brought up why and I told him it was entertaining to watch you guys.

Oakman's post playing days and graduation arrest while still in Waco helps Briles?

It's not hate, it is disgust.

It helps the lawyer narrative to keep on fighting! Cha Ching!
greggor25
Doc Holliday said:

greggor25 said:

Whats wrong with not getting along?

I think it's fun lol
LOL true we're one big dysfunctional family.
oldbear69
greggor25 said:

GoldMind
https://sicem365.com/forums/19/topics/42772
Winning by cheating is just as impressive as winning fairly, probably even more so. Your opponent was better than you in every way, and you beat them with your brain.
Michnas
xiledinok said:

Timbear said:

Oakman's post playing days and graduation arrest while still in Waco helps Briles?

it does help, which is why you're squirming. if he was guilty you'd be blaming CAB because you are a sissy hypocrite. time for your next rant
xiledinok
Michnas said:

xiledinok said:

Timbear said:

it does help, which is why you're squirming. if he was guilty you'd be blaming CAB because you are a sissy hypocrite. time for your next rant

You billing?
You are a d bag ass kisser. Having your mouth closest to Art doesn't make you a man. You skirm when people ask Art tough questions. You know it means more work trying to clean up a coach whose career compares to an EPA Superfund site.

The Caber crew has the normal sports fans shaking their heads and thankful their school doesn't have a Briles running around making a fool out of himself while tied to their school.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.