Football
Sponsored by

CAB Undefeated

19,048 Views | 118 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by EvilTroyAndAbed
BaylorRocks
How long do you want to ignore this user?
American football, the Estra Guelfi beat the Panthers Parma in comeback (27-17) Fantastic debut for the team of coach Briles.
Bear8084
Stranger
zunooreo said:

American football, the Estra Guelfi beat the Panthers Parma in comeback (27-17) Fantastic debut for the team of coach Briles.

The Florence Nightingales are 1-0!
I'm a Bearbacker
xiledinok
Look whose on his schedule.

TheAgentGrant
SoTexBear
Can't y'all start a Guelfi message board?
c/o 1993
Proud husband to another Bear and dad to a current Bear and future Bear!
REX
xiledinok said:

You??
Aliceinbubbleland
You know something that just occurred to me. Apparently there was NO PROBLEM with Art's teams at UH. Why all of a sudden at Baylor? I think I know the answer.
DanaDane
I don't believe Briles was coaching if they didn't at least score 50.
Timbear
Wait a minute! This is Briles 1st year, and he isn't trying to run off players, doing the Oklahoma drill to make um tough, he's not getting many players hurt in practice, he's not giving pop tests before games , he's not giving speeches on 1st you learn how to lose, etc, etc, etc, and yet, he's already 1-0, and players are fired up, even playing for free. He played a better team, was behind 17-0 at half, blew by the opponent, and won going away 27-17. Now the haters will continue to diminish everything,, so what they say doesn't matter. Briles will evaluate his talent, make his game plan, and then, do what he does...win.
MilliVanilli
Timbear said:

Wait a minute! This is Briles 1st year, and he isn't trying to run off players, doing the Oklahoma drill to make um tough, he's not getting many players hurt in practice, he's not giving pop tests before games , he's not giving speeches on 1st you learn how to lose, etc, etc, etc, and yet, he's already 1-0, and players are fired up, even playing for free. He played a better team, was behind 17-0 at half, blew by the opponent, and won going away 27-17. Now the haters will continue to diminish everything,, so what they say doesn't matter. Briles will evaluate his talent, make his game plan, and then, do what he does...win.
Only a Caber would come to a Baylor message board and try to take shots at the Texas Bowl champion Baylor coach to promote the unemployable has been in exile in Italy.

You're boring and irrelevant and the desperation of your trailer trash kind is like watching the KKK swear they have a comeback plan.
Bear8084
Timbear said:

So where is Rhule right now and where is Briles?
Timbear
Bring it on, haters!
Thee University
The Mart Panthers would beat that team.
"The education of a man is never completed until he dies." - General Robert E. Lee
MilliVanilli
Timbear said:

Bring it on, haters!
JCWortsman
Timbear said:

How the *****does this drivel have 17 stars?
Jacques Strap
JCWortsman said:

Timbear said:

How the *****does this drivel have 17 stars?
to the tune of Freebird... The unofficial hymn of the Free Board.

Quote:

All kinds of stuff gets posted on the free board
And this board you'll never change
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
And this board you can not change
And this board you can not change
Lord knows, we won't change
Lord help us, we can't change

sicemkentucky
Timbear said:

Except in big games. They'll most likely suffer an embarrassing loss in either the Festa Ciotala or the Cotone Ciotala.
REX
sicemkentucky said:

Timbear said:

Except in big games. They'll most likely suffer an embarrassing loss in either the Festa Ciotala or the Cotone Ciotala.

Got to get to the big game to lose it
sicemkentucky
REX said:

sicemkentucky said:

Timbear said:

What big game did Briles get to in year 2?
REX
sicemkentucky said:

REX said:

sicemkentucky said:

Timbear said:

Where did year 2 come from?
Jacques Strap
Nothing brings l'lite di bordo premium to il bordo libero like a CAB thread.
sicemkentucky
REX said:

sicemkentucky said:

REX said:

sicemkentucky said:

Timbear said:

Misinterpreted your response.
REX
sicemkentucky said:

REX said:

sicemkentucky said:

REX said:

sicemkentucky said:

Timbear said:

Misinterpreted your response.
Timbear
Rhule will never get Baylor to a New Years Day Bowl where we even have a chance to lose, Sicem K.
sicemkentucky
Timbear said:

Rhule will never get Baylor to a New Years Day Bowl where we even have a chance to lose, Sicem K.

Would you like to wager?
Forest Bueller
Thee University said:

They certainly have more team speed.

Still hard for me to say for sure 17 year olds would beat 25 year old men.

But, I'm going to agree with you.
Robert Wilson
Forest Bueller said:

Thee University said:

I don't know. Interesting thought exercise. I think Lynx and Silas would match up pretty well with Mart's 2-3 main playmakers speed-wise but bring more physicality. Probably the older men win the battle up front. That said, I'm a big Mart fan, and it's an interesting thought.
Reverend
Robert Wilson said:

Forest Bueller said:

Thee University said:

I don't know. Interesting thought exercise. I think Lynx and Silas would match up pretty well with Mart's 2-3 main playmakers speed-wise but bring more physicality. Probably the older men win the battle up front. That said, I'm a big Mart fan, and it's an interesting thought.
Simple. Which ever team Art was coaching would win.
greatdivide
Timbear said:

Good for you. At least you are not pretending to be a fan anymore. Progress! I'm rooting for both Matt & Art. I'm glad Art is doing what he loves and I'm excited for Matt and the current team. I'm not giving up on them getting to New Years Bowl.
Forest Bueller
Robert Wilson said:

Forest Bueller said:

Thee University said:

Mart had a D lineman nobody on either Italian team could block. Of course it takes more than one.

Now, La Vega this year beats either of those Italian teams. Would swarm them like flies, be in their backfields every play.
bear2be2
Timbear said:

When you're using low-level Italian football that you have to stream on Facebook Live at 9 in the morning as your basis for talking ****, you've lost whatever argument it is you're trying to make.

I wish Art Briles no ill will, but his pathetic minions here can jump in a lake for all I care.
BUbearinARK
great moment for true colors song! Talk about a hater.
MilliVanilli
REX said:

sicemkentucky said:

Timbear said:

Which is pretty hard to do in exile.
xiledinok
REX said:

xiledinok said:

You??

Good guess, I could round up a bunch who would win that league.

Rex, why are you posting on this board? It's probably unexplainable like your son coaching at declining FSU, not Paris (Texas) Middle School.
Last Page
Page 1 of 4

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.