Football
Sponsored by

RG3 Signs 2 Year Deal With Ravens

4,449 Views | 15 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by kevinwood
osogreen
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Will be backup to Jackson.
Aliceinbubbleland
Real Estate seems to be a great fit for RGIII

https://www.realtor.com/news/celebrity-real-estate/robert-griffin-iii-texas-mansion/

I knew about the Lake Conroe home but had no idea about Florida and Virginia too.
boognish_bear
Not sure Lamar is built to last 16 games with the way he's being used....Rob may see some legit action
Alfred Anchorsen
That home in Conroe would cost a whole lot more in other places in the U.S.!
Timbear
Looks like Griffin may be finally maturing , learning the value of a dollar, planning for his financial future and escaping the high-rolling, live in the moment, Pro athlete life style. Having more kids and 2 families to support will do that to you. Congrats to Robert on his comeback in the NFL.
EvilTroyAndAbed
Timbear said:

Looks like Griffin may be finally maturing , learning the value of a dollar, planning for his financial future and escaping the high-rolling, live in the moment, Pro athlete life style. Having more kids and 2 families to support will do that to you. Congrats to Robert on his comeback in the NFL.
Hilarious that you equate RG3 with a high-rolling lifestyle. You must be a riot at bingo night.
Timbear
Evil, Evil, Evil, what's up your rear end tonight? Anybody with at least 4 homes , a dysfunctional private life, spending $M's, and a checkered reputation with team mates, does lend itself to the interpretation of a Pro Athlete life style. I love RGIII make no mistake. I'm proud of his life's progress in all areas.
Mitch Blood Green
boognish_bear said:

Not sure Lamar is built to last 16 games with the way he's being used....Rob may see some legit action

I predict he'll be starter by week 5.
boognish_bear
boognish_bear
boognish_bear
boognish_bear
boognish_bear

boognish_bear
boognish_bear
Lamar is balling out against crappy Dolphins....has 280 yards and 5 TDs. They are up 49-10.

Be nice if they would let Rob in for 4th quarter
boognish_bear
You can make a decent living as a backup

kevinwood
Aliceinbubbleland said:

Real Estate seems to be a great fit for RGIII

https://www.realtor.com/news/celebrity-real-estate/robert-griffin-iii-texas-mansion/

I knew about the Lake Conroe home but had no idea about Florida and Virginia too.
Many financial advisors will say that buying homes as "vacation homes" that are essentially an expense, is generally not a good decision. Now, if they are being rented out and bring in cash flow, that's a different story.

Sure, they say, these properties can benefit from appreciation, but that is often offset by ownership costs, i.e. insurance, property taxes, repairs, utility bills, lawn maintenance, etc.

Way more info than anyone wanted here, I presume. . .
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.