Football
Sponsored by

Reseating

13,917 Views | 72 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by chukronos
John Hawk
How long do you want to ignore this user?
zunooreo said:

Thee University said:

Timbear said:

That's ok. Thee. We all know you played in 1980, and went to the NFL, and nobody is as good or as tough as you remember yourself to be.
I was on the 1980 team but not very good. I rode coattails.

I lasted just 1 NFL season so I was horrible.

I was a lover, not a fighter.
Post your name on here so we can verify your claims. Waiting.....
Seriously?
Thee University
I'm a frustrated former player who can't admit the Briles years were the best in Baylor history. I'm insanely jealous and revel in the negative press Baylor has endured so far. I am a 30+ year Bear Foundation season ticket holder who canceled my seats right after the 2013 & 2014 seasons because it disgusted me so to see Baylor in the Fiesta and Cotton. How dare the Bears get so good!
"The education of a man is never completed until he dies." - General Robert E. Lee
rrtxoso
Timbear said:

That's ok. Thee. We all know you played in 1980, and went to the NFL, and nobody is as good or as tough as you remember yourself to be.
That 1980 team was absolutely stacked. Instead of some clown mocking Thee, I would personally love to hear as many stories about that team as he is willing to share.

https://www.wacotrib.com/waco_today_magazine/baylor-bears-in-the-nfl/article_cdf640ea-756a-51c8-bb75-330c2ac03f55.html

https://www.wacotrib.com/waco_today_magazine/years-later-the-southwest-conference-champion-baylor-bears/article_c3ae7f9b-9939-5ad0-b792-cf3b8d26322e.html
chukronos
I can't buy season tickets. My time was at 11:20 today. I could browse prior to my selection time. When it was my time to select the sight won't give me any options and says my session has ended.

Finally got it to work. Looking forward to a great season.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.